TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Welcome Joy, had a quick gander and your chart and it looks like it's doing exactly what it should. Hopefully you're wait will not be to much longer. :hugs:

Welcome Joy, had a quick gander and your chart and it looks like it's doing exactly what it should. Hopefully you're wait will not be to much longer. :hugs:
thank you, Im kinda bummed i got a :bfn: this morning tho :growlmad:

Ah well, CD9 might be a bit early for any test result to be reliable - especially if you look on the bright side and today's dip is an implantation one!!! hcg levels would not have risen enough to detect yet. still time for it all to change, don't lose heart. :hugs:

Ah well, CD9 might be a bit early for any test result to be reliable - especially if you look on the bright side and today's dip is an implantation one!!! hcg levels would not have risen enough to detect yet. still time for it all to change, don't lose heart. :hugs:

awww thanks for the emotional boost I needed that!:hugs:

Wow Emma... what is your story? Did you use Clomid? Are they identical? x

No... I didn't use anything... Actually, I got pregnant when I stopped hoping for it. When I got that missed period, I never even bothered to have the pregnancy test...not till the absence of my period prolonged to 3months.. I was even thinking i was thinking that the symptoms of my previous illness recurred... but the Lord has been so kind to me...

I also read about Clomid that if you use it, you would likely have twins.

Hello Joy... im also new here... and these gals out here are really sweet!!! :)

Wow Emma you are right the Lord is truly kind and always has been to me even though I have been through a lot he has always seen me right

Hi all,
Does everyone get successful results with OPK's? I've been using the cheapy poas type fron ebay last month and this month Tesco own brand and not once have I had a positive. I must admit that I haven't managed to test at the same time every day and I've missed a couple of possible days this month but does it def mean I'm not ov'ing or do some people ov but get negative results?

Hello Missy..
as for the OPKs...I use the Digital Clear Blue Easy (smiley face ones) and they always seem to work. I cant bother with those cheap ones, becaues I never was able to identify the color changes, I figured this is really important to me so I end up chucking up the $$ for the Digitals... Well I also bout the CBFM as well so I use that in am as it requires your FMU, and then use the OPKs in the afternoons and evenings once the CBFM shows I am in my "high days"

FWIW, I use the CBFM in the morning and a cheapie in the afternoon, and it is helping me catch my surge, which has been short lately and the CBFM hasn't always caught it.

Ive used the cbfm for 3 years and it has more or less always been reliable (once or twice it messed me up - 2 months ago i got no peak but the cheapie showed i had ov'd....:))

I also use cheepies once in a while just to see where i am, nearer to ov time, so i know im close to being in peak territory so to speak.

In answer to your question, heck knows. Some people on here have even got preggo in an ano ovulatory cycle - which begs the question: did they just miss the ov? As you can not get pg without ovulating, so i would think its more likely to miss the confirmation as opposed to not ovulating.

That's my hunch anyway :)

In my news: Ive got an apmt for the results from my HSG (ovary dye test) on dec 1st. I got a bit freaked out when i got it as i thought i might have just got a letter with the results and immediately took the apmt as bad news. But i guess i was being a bit pessimistic, lol! Onwards and upwards..im off to ovulate in a day or two, fingers crossed!! :)

ok so here's my downer, i thought i would take SI from cd 1 this cycle as i am only a 24 day cycle, but alas have had no OV pains and im now cd11 today so that would be the day i would normally OV so it hasnt done anything like last cycle when i took it from cd2. The only thing ive had is nausea in the evenings and mornings on getting up and jsut feeling generally unwell with what feels like a cold ! urghhh but it is the time of year for it !.
So from next cycle if will be trying the SI from cd3 -7 for the last time and have put this cycle down to a month off LOL.
Well thats my moan !
Good Luck girls xx

Hi all,
I'd like to join your club, 43, and trying for first. Just married this year and on a whim decided not to be careful and two weeks later, pregnant. But miscarried. We are being casual about it. It would be nice to have a child but won't sweat the details. Able to start trying again as of this month, so time will tell. :)

Forgot to add, from the USA. Does it count I toured England to two weeks once? LOL.

Hi Gal and welcome!

:wohoo: Im ovulating - im glad i listened to my hunch - had a feeling might be ovulating a bit early due to the HSG and i was right. Not too bad, a day or two early. Fingers crossed!!! :):):)

:hugs: to everybody,

Omi xxx

Was just reading up on soy isoflavones and it appears i cant take them cause im hypo thyroid (under active thyroid, on medication) as it appears to be toxic to the thyroid and disturbs the hormonal balance - gulp. I don't want that. Bummer :(

Apparently in some people it can actually cause thyroid disease - scary stuff, to me anyway. I better stay away from it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->