TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

so i woke up this morning to the witch and with her arrival no bloating or fullness
not sure i like that new pms symptom

hopefully this month will be our month i really want a dec baby. always have with our 1yr mat leave and vacation i would get off 13 months and 2 xmas off that would be so nice.

well see if mother nature is in agreement lol

Sorry about AF but FXd you get a lovely Xmas BFP. :hugs:

Heavenly ~ Congrats on getting good news about the SA. I've read that waiting sometime between bd'g can increase volume. I guess that's the thing though right? Bd everyday and try to get more troops in or wait and ramp up the volume per bd?

Yes, I have a sneaky feeling he tested a bit sooner than he should have, but I am very pleased with the motility and sperm count, thank you. xx

Ladies inane to say I LOVE your sense of humour, it's sooo refreshing! You lot are making me laugh at things I never thought I would! X

Ladies inane to say I LOVE your sense of humour, it's sooo refreshing! You lot are making me laugh at things I never thought I would! X

wait'll they get the flaming snatches out!! But seriously this is the best group in the world and I would not have made it through the dark days without them.

wait'll they get the flaming snatches out!! But seriously this is the best group in the world and I would not have made it through the dark days without them.

What on earth is a flaming snatch??!! LOL!!

Umm, just started down-reg. Finally made that decision. Urk.
xxx

xxx

OOh Reb, how exciting, I have everything crossed for you. Let us know how you are getting on. Can you put in your sig when EC is and stuff as I have a bad memory lol :haha::haha: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ETA ooh i just saw you put something in :hugs:

Ok - you ladies must tell the newbies here what a flaming snatch is!!

:rofl: at the snatch comment.

So glad you've made a decision Reb. Everything crossed for you, just look at Omi for your inspiration when things get tough. x

Seriously....don't ask..............:coffee: :rofl:

Oh dear Lord, it's not some initiation ritual is it?? :confused:

Oh dear Lord, it's not some initiation ritual is it?? :confused:

Yep.....you're in for it now. :rofl: :winkwink:

Wow I haven't has this much excitement since my prom night a thousand years ago...I'm IN!

truely blessed

OMG Ava is gorgeous and I love her name Congrats

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The shagathon became an olympic ttc relay event, and everyone got to carry the flaming torch. You'd have to go back to the fairly early days of this thread to see how it grew.

xxx

:happydance: Brilliant news Reb - absolutely everything crossed for you. So exciting. :hugs:

Thanks for your support ladies! I feel very happy we've finally done it, although right up till I took the first sniff (down-reg nasal spray this time, no needles yet!) I wasn't sure I was going to do it! As soon as I had I was very sure, except for the 50% of the time when I think we're crazy and soon to be broke! x
Hope all are well - enjoy the weekend, where the hell is the weather?!

Holly crap Glowstar you'd better snatch the torch up. At least you will be prepared this time, but I'm gonna cross my fingers you get a few more days yet. Glad your CBFM has arrived. :hugs:

My contact lenses are very dirty - I thought you'd said "You'd better torch that snatch up"!!!!! :blush:

Pip x

and so it began back in May 2011!

:haha: Those were the days eh??? so nice to see a group of new ladies holding the torch for the over 40's :thumbup::hugs:
Good luck to you all!!

Reb - yay for making a decision, I know it probably hasn't been an easy one but I think it's the right one.....will wait for news :winkwink::hugs:

Miss C - can't believe you are almost in 3rd Tri :shock: safe to say MANY of us never thought we would get here...but we have and look at us now! more to follow I am SURE!!

AFM - 11 days and counting.....hurry up baby I am sooooooooooo ready!

GLOWIE!!! How nice to see you! And you're about to pop. It's so exciting when one of our graduates pops! How're you feeling? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->