TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hey ladies, good to see Miss C, Glowie, and Maryanne moving right along here. You will all be holding your little ones before you know it.

Mine has reached the six month mark and getting more responsive every day. I keep thinking about giving up this board because I don't really use it anymore but I just can't stop keeping up with you ladies!

Reb and Heavenly, keeping fingers crossed that your choices work out for you REALLY SOON!

If anyone is interested, I can post a picture but I didn't want to just do it randomly.

:dust: to all!

Heavenly what a carry on, there's def a gap in the Market out there for fertility coaches who can research & guide people lol. You could be perfectly qualified at the rate you're having to researchI hope you find something in the not to distant future which is affordable and successful, unless you're blessed with a nice BFP beforehand!

Afm, I decided to buy some herbal tea as an alternative to the evil caffeinated tea.....silly old me, the lovely relaxing chamomile I just bought will go to waste, I should have done my own research first in future, I had no idea

Reb and Heavenly, keeping fingers crossed that your choices work out for you REALLY SOON!

If anyone is interested, I can post a picture but I didn't want to just do it randomly.

Thank you and re the picture, I don't mind at all! :flower:

Heavenly what a carry on, there's def a gap in the Market out there for fertility coaches who can research & guide people lol. You could be perfectly qualified at the rate you're having to researchI hope you find something in the not to distant future which is affordable and successful, unless you're blessed with a nice BFP beforehand!

Afm, I decided to buy some herbal tea as an alternative to the evil caffeinated tea.....silly old me, the lovely relaxing chamomile I just bought will go to waste, I should have done my own research first in future, I had no idea

There's a thought, me as a fertility coach! lol It's all a bit mind blowing at the mo. We won't be going on a list yet as we have to save up so we shall just relax and carry on TTC naturally until we have enough money.

Is chamomile not ok then, I am clueless. :blush:

Cianfarewrhldfldskfhfquarfar - HELLO!!! It's so great to see some old friends dropping in at the moment - I only speak for myself but I'd LOVE a picture! If others mind you could do that spoiler thing, I guess. How's it going? How are the nights?! I hope you're not too exhausted and that you're enjoying being a new Mummy again.
AFM - day 4 downreg - no symptoms - weird.

Heavenly, I googled it after I bought it and every hit I got said avoid chamomile as it causes uterine contractions which is not good for pregnancy at any time, I never knew this, I'm pretty sure I drank it when pregnant with my DD 16 years ago, but must be relatively new discovery then.

Shame as I thought it would help me cut down on caffeine and relax a bit more. Pants!!

Just_Married have you considered green tea, I used to drink 3-4 cups a day and you can get flavoured ones too - all decaffeinated too. I loved the green tea and citrus, refreshing and soothing, there is one with jasmine that is really relaxing. It is chock full of ant oxidants and helps increase cm!

Ciarhwynskfhcytsff! 6 months already GET OUT OF HERE, that is insane it seems like yesterday and how could ANYONE here be offended seeing a pic of your little miracle - seriously? Yes we can feel jealous and selfish at those that graduate etc but you have also been in the depths as have I and as has everyone in here, that's what we are here for. This group of women needs to stick together and as someone said how fricken awesome would it be if this became a parenting thread BUT we need to keep in mind that the knowledge and experience we have all gained over the years n here is going to be a gold mine for all the new ladies getting on the roller coaster.

Heavenly - massive amounts of baby dust to you, I have no clue about egg donation, was never going to be an option for us so can offer nothing except hugs and kisses.

JAX!!!! hello welcome back sweetheart

Glowie yup almost onto 3rd tri and yup for certain sometimes doubted we would ever get here in the dark dark days but the light that shined whilst often dim was always there and the ladies here would often blow the mist away for me. And seeing graduates go through and the little bubbas faces when they got here kept me going, beautiful little Ava and Andrew and Baby Ciarhyfftsjjchhttrr!! :) Cannot wait to see baby Maryanne and baby Glowie!

Rebs - hows the snorting going, any side effects or anything, what is the next step?

Spoomie my love nice dip on the chart there, looking for a nice big rise now - even though I don't believe in them but have had clear ones on my bfp's etc!!! :) Hugs my twinny miss you.

Everyone else I am sorry but have run out of time as I have to get DS off to playschool and I am off to the OB. Buckets and trucks and a whole container ship of baby dust to you all.

AFM - day 4 downreg - no symptoms - weird.

Thinking of you and wishing you loads of love and luck!! :hugs:

Heavenly, I googled it after I bought it and every hit I got said avoid chamomile as it causes uterine contractions which is not good for pregnancy at any time, I never knew this, I'm pretty sure I drank it when pregnant with my DD 16 years ago, but must be relatively new discovery then.

Shame as I thought it would help me cut down on caffeine and relax a bit more. Pants!!

That is interesting, thank you!

have you considered green tea, I used to drink 3-4 cups a day and you can get flavoured ones too - all decaffeinated too. I loved the green tea and citrus, refreshing and soothing, there is one with jasmine that is really relaxing. It is chock full of ant oxidants and helps increase cm!

Heavenly- massive amounts of baby dust to you, I have no clue about egg donation, was never going to be an option for us so can offer nothing except hugs and kisses.

yup almost onto 3rd tri and yup for certain sometimes doubted we would ever get here in the dark dark days but the light that shined whilst often dim was always there and the ladies here would often blow the mist away for me.

Thank you for the tip re green tea and for the hugs and kisses!! Wishing you loads of love and support for your 3rd trimester!! :hugs:

Did anyone ever try red bush tea? (rooibus if that's spelt correctly).
Its caffeine free and I think tastes better than green tea.
I add milk to it and have been drinking it for years and barely notice the difference with normal tea.

I wanna see pics - I love pics :happydance: Great to see you back even if it's just a quick visit.

Heavenly - lots for you to think about. I have to confess that I thought 'egg sharing' was something that made IVF perhaps slightly more affordable for women who came within the 'current age guidelines' and were producing enough eggs for both themselves and some spare - will be interesting to see what transpires. I think the suggestion of looking abroad is a really good one, it's definitely cheaper in Europe, but the place you have that advertises is really interesting too. This is gonna be exciting.

AFM - well I'm just plodding through the 2 ww which is boring to say the least, but work is keeping me busy so all's good here. :hugs:

Did anyone ever try red bush tea? (rooibus if that's spelt correctly).
Its caffeine free and I think tastes better than green tea.
I add milk to it and have been drinking it for years and barely notice the difference with normal tea.

Tried it and hated it lol x

I got introduced to it when I was in SA once and quite liked it but I haven't really drunk it since but I didn't realise it had no caffeine so I might try and get hold of some more :thumbup:

It's meant to be really good for you, isn't it? Full of anti-oxidants... x

Okay, here is the promised pictures. The first is Gwyneth from this morning the second is from a couple of weeks ago.
https://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/ciarhwyfar/Munchkinette/DSCF1150.jpghttps://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/ciarhwyfar/Munchkinette/DSCF1146.jpg

What a gorgeous girl, what's your story ciar? I love to read successes x

She's cute... Thought it was a pic of 2 different babies initially ! She's grown a lot in a few weeks

Yea think red bush is high in antioxidants.

Heavenly... Good luck in your decision making. Maybe a clinic that does both donor and sharing will give you more impartial advice. Or at least now you know a bit more you can ask the right questions.

On mobile device and too tiresome to type anymore...
ATM:coming up near ovulation hopefully... Trying too follow sperm meets egg plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->