TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi Lhendie - glad you made it over here! I can't give you any advice, either, but it sounds good so far! Fingers crossed and let us know when you're going to test.
SHE'S HERE!!!!!! The old witch has arrived 3 days later than usual, but just off to book my 1st scan, then on to stimms. woohoo x

Oh great. The b........y Lister has got a waiting list. Here I am, paying through the nose for a doctor who couldn't give a damn and now I'm down regged and ready, there are no scans available. Great. Can I have my £5K back now please?

I don't know what to do - I am so f......g angry. I just want to get this over with. I don't know who to complain to - my doctor hasn't answered a single e-mail since I turned down the idea of ANOTHER consultation to get some side-effects information...not even when I e-mailed her to say - is it okay if I start this month?! I ended up getting the ok from the nurses...

I don't know what to do - I am so f......g angry. I just want to get this over with. I don't know who to complain to - my doctor hasn't answered a single e-mail since I turned down the idea of ANOTHER consultation to get some side-effects information...not even when I e-mailed her to say - is it okay if I start this month?! I ended up getting the ok from the nurses...

No wonder you are angry, she has a duty of care towards you, that's awful, wish there was something I could do....x

I don't know what to suggest Reb, so sorry you are not getting the care and attention you deserve...and have PAID for!!

Painting roadtrip vacation :)

:rofl: Now there's a novel way of going around the world!

Here is my weird lOgic for today. When I was a single girl I was quite content, but still thought it would be nice to have a hubby...over a period of time I prepared space in my house for one: I reduced amount of clothes I had so there was empty wardrobe space for him & I went through some photos and threw out all pics of exes, made an ideas box for a wedding....not long after that I began a relationship with someone I married. The past few months we have bought little bits n bobs fir our future baby & today we moved shelves from the bedroom to the lounge to make enough space for a cot. Also began referring to a future baby as the wee one, it really exists somewhere out there lol. Just slightly crazy enough that it may trigger something somewhere?!

Love this, a lesson in how to tempt fate. I do hope it works. :hugs:

hello everyone i am new to this site..

:hi: and welcome. Sorry I haven't been in your situation but the signs sound promising. Fingers crossed for some good news from you soon. :flower:

AFM, well had a busy couple of weeks so not really been posting just dipping in to see if any good news!! Scattered mums ashes last Saturday on her birthday so another part of the process over, then mothers day and my birthday so not really much hope this month as haven't felt like doing anything!!
Awe, sad time for you, but I think scattering her ashes on her birthday is lovely. Maybe a little break won't be such a bad thing, sometimes it's good to lift the pressure. :hugs:

Oh great. The b........y Lister has got a waiting list. Here I am, paying through the nose for a doctor who couldn't give a damn and now I'm down regged and ready, there are no scans available. Great. Can I have my £5K back now please?

Reb, that's bloody outrageous!!! I wouldn't ask for my money back - I'd demand it, how dare they take 5 grand off you and treat you like nothing. God I'm fuming for you. :grr: I'm not 100% certain what downregging is exactly, but if it involved taking a load of medication well - I'd become their worst nightmare. I hope this gets sorted and soon! :hugs:

AFM - well, silly old witch showed up this morning so foiled again!

:hugs: Nise - sorry she got you.
AFM - nurse has taken pity on me just before I pressed SEND on my very rude e-mail!!! I have first scan on Friday, things back on track. Rollercoaster time.
Hope all are well and enjoying this ridiculously lovely weather! x

AFM - nurse has taken pity on me just before I pressed SEND on my very rude e-mail!!! I have first scan on Friday, things back on track. Rollercoaster time.

Thanks. and, I'm very pleased to hear this news. But give them a piece of your mind on Friday (after the scan of course!). Good luck. :hugs:

AFM, well had a busy couple of weeks so not really been posting just dipping in to see if any good news!! Scattered mums ashes last Saturday on her birthday so another part of the process over, then mothers day and my birthday so not really much hope this month as haven't felt like doing anything!!

Hope you are ok. :hugs:

AFM - well, silly old witch showed up this morning so foiled again!

Sorry hun, here's to a lucky April for you! xx

Thank goodness for that...I was fearing for the nurse's safety....:rofl:

Good stuff. xx

Reb I'm glad you got in!!!

Afm I fell off the weight loss band wagon I had a slight 1 lb gain last week and an emotional time with it so I have eaten horribly tonight is my weigh in (today I'm beck on track- I can't keep up with my pity party granted painting work are stressful - but not an excuse)

But ever since the weekend my boobs are all tingly and sore since before ov - not liking this af isn't due till Easter

Scattered mums ashes last Saturday on her birthday so another part of the process over, then mothers day and my birthday so not really much hope this month as haven't felt like doing anything!!

Poor you...hope you got through it ok.

Glad you got things sorted with your scan Reb..fingers crossed.

pdmcd17...good luck with the weight in.

AFM
Think I ovulated this month as got +OPK but my chart does n't show much of a temp rise. Probably need another month for me body to right itself after the MC. We bd a few times so hopefully caught it.
My husband is on medication for anxiety and while we tried to Bd on Monday night..he could n't ejaculate :-(. (sorry if too much TMI). It's one of the know side effects of the meds....he'd kill me if he knew I was posting stuff like this on a forum.
I suppose I am putting stress on him telling him my most fertile days...and then he gets stage fright ! He has decided now he is going to cut down on his meds but having to perform this ofton is taking its toll !

Pippi, poor you and your OH - it must be really hard on him knowing he needs to perform. I hope the meds are helping his anxiety. xx

Pippi - just wanted to hop in and give you a hug - I stalk everyone but don't always post but felt I had to. My hubby has just been diagnosed with situational depression, the last 2 years has taken it's toll significantly and we figured out that despite the fact that we finally achieved our goal he was not able to feel as ecstatic as he should and is still as anxious as me that something may happen. I think we sometimes forget that this is all just as hard on our hubby's and they simply don't articulate as well as we do and I know for sure he has no online friends like I do with you wonderful ladies etc.

Anywhoo hugs to everyone.

Pippi, poor you and your OH - it must be really hard on him knowing he needs to perform. I hope the meds are helping his anxiety. xx

Yea meds have really helped him, he was diagnosed 15 years ago and has been quite good for the last 10 years....he just still fears coming off the meds in case he gets a relapse.

Pippi - just wanted to hop in and give you a hug - I stalk everyone but don't always post but felt I had to. My hubby has just been diagnosed with situational depression, the last 2 years has taken it's toll significantly and we figured out that despite the fact that we finally achieved our goal he was not able to feel as ecstatic as he should and is still as anxious as me that something may happen. I think we sometimes forget that this is all just as hard on our hubby's and they simply don't articulate as well as we do and I know for sure he has no online friends like I do with you wonderful ladies etc.

Anywhoo hugs to everyone.

I would say the first few years when he was diagnosed were quite tough on both of us (we just met around the time he was diagnosed). So hopefully Miss C, it'll improve with time for your husband.
It's natural for your husband to be anxious when you're pregnant and I guess most people just assume it's the women who are worrying about things.

Learning to accept it and find their own ways to deal with it takes time. My husband has learned to watch out for warning signs that things are going downhill...and can then try to be more aware of how he is thinking etc.
He is more open now with people about his condition...and you'd be surprised at the amount of people who tell him they have mental health issues when he opens up to them.

Nise, sorry the witch got you , hopefully April will be your month.

Morning all. It's usually so quiet here over the weekend so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I started stimming yesterday. Very nervous. And due to the delays it's possible the egg collection is going to clash with work things urk. Oh well, will cross that bridge if I come to it.
Hope all are well and enjoying the thought that Easter is just round the corner. WOOOHOOOO! x

Morning all. It's usually so quiet here over the weekend so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I started stimming yesterday. Very nervous. And due to the delays it's possible the egg collection is going to clash with work things urk. Oh well, will cross that bridge if I come to it.
Hope all are well and enjoying the thought that Easter is just round the corner. WOOOHOOOO! x

Everything crossed, as you know xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"