TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Come on Prune and Raisin!!!! :yipee::yipee: Reb do you have to POAS at all at some time?

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: PRUNE
:hi: RAISIN

Lots of :dust::dust::dust:

I also want to know REB do you have to POAS any time soon? What's the next stage? Take it easy :coffee:

:hugs:

X

I think it was me who mixed up the colonscopy and colposcopy !!!!

I must go back and re read the post....I never heard of a colposcopy so I guess my brain read it as colonscopy.
obviously if colposcopy to do with smear....my OH did n't have it :)

REb, glad prune and rasin are trasnferred back, hope all goes well.

finishing work now and heading away in the morning....to the hotel in Donegal and the lashing rain which is forecast!

Dunno about POAS - will do test on Thursday week, although may give in before. By Thursday the trigger shot will be well gone so there will be no doubt as to the result. I've always tried not to test early and seeing as this is my last one ever, I'll try not to give in!
Hahahahha - Pippi that's SO funny! I can just imagine your bloke saying 'er, I've got some funny cells round my cervix, Doctor!' Have a lovely time Donegal. x

Reb, fingers crossed. Offering my spiritual support as well.

Positive thoughts for all to reach a calm place, whether that is a baby, adoption, or acceptance.

Thanks, Cianfdskfjsdflksjdfjrafar - how's it going with lovely new baby?! Got any new pictures lately? x

colposcopy is simply where they have a close look using a super telescope thing, can be a little uncomfy but it's just like having a longer taking pap smear. The biopsy which she said shouldn't hurt but I may "feel" it hurt like a mother%$#@!!! You can watch the colposcopy on a telly if you want to - I chose not to!!

Rebs sending heaps of digging in vibes!!

Dunno about POAS - will do test on Thursday week, although may give in before. By Thursday the trigger shot will be well gone so there will be no doubt as to the result. I've always tried not to test early and seeing as this is my last one ever, I'll try not to give in!
Hahahahha - Pippi that's SO funny! I can just imagine your bloke saying 'er, I've got some funny cells round my cervix, Doctor!' Have a lovely time Donegal. x

A whole week to go!!!! :coffee: Stick beanies, STICK!!!!

Reb how are u feeling today ?:hugs::hugs:

Aw Despie, a bit despondent actually! Got a bad feeling, but I'm getting out the big guns of PMA and shooting down any negative thoughts I have! COME ON PRUNIE!! AND RAISIN!!! x

Jax - yes, a LONG week, although the old witch could show up if it's negative, I guess. NEVER!!!!

How's everyone else doing? x
PS you guys are amazing x

Reb, I'm not big on PMA anymore sorry :flower: but I've been manifesting with Dmom so that's what I'm going to do for you :thumbup:

C'mon nice thoughts now, prune and raisin having a chat together about how lovely, warm, dark and cosy it is in there and how they're going to love getting to know eachother!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Reb maybe your bad feeling could be that you know both will implant and you'll have double trouble! Twice the smelly nappies, twice the teething? Aw but an instant family and twice the hugs!

Unrelated to ivf, when you do become a mum sometime in the future, do you know what names you like? X

colposcopy is simply where they have a close look using a super telescope thing, can be a little uncomfy but it's just like having a longer taking pap smear. The biopsy which she said shouldn't hurt but I may "feel" it hurt like a mother%$#@!!! You can watch the colposcopy on a telly if you want to - I chose not to!!

Rebs sending heaps of digging in vibes!!

That's right, I did take a look but not for long - there's something about it being your body they're poking around in that puts you off. I must say though from the little bit I did see - we are amazingly colourful in side! :haha:

Aw Despie, a bit despondent actually! Got a bad feeling, but I'm getting out the big guns of PMA and shooting down any negative thoughts I have! COME ON PRUNIE!! AND RAISIN!!! x

Jax - yes, a LONG week, although the old witch could show up if it's negative, I guess. NEVER!!!!

No negative thoughts allowed Mrs, we need good vibrations here! Otherwise I'm gonna have to send out old granny Jo... :jo: :hugs:

AFM - I've only been off work for 2 weeks and despite having a lot to do with my own projects I'm beginning to feel a bit restless. My next job doesn't start till the 21st May so no money until a week after then which is annoying, cos I could be finishing off the renovations. If the adoption thing goes ahead and SS want to see our place they are gonna have to have a good sense of imagination as the 2nd bedroom is currently housing our old bathroom (New one is in but can't be plumbed until we change the boiler) and also houses our old tiny kitchen plus it has no ceiling coz we had a new roof put on but as we are going to knock the wall down between the two old rooms it seemed silly putting a new ceiling in that might then get damaged. This room was going to be an office/spare room so we weren't really in a rush and just doing things as and when we could afford to. Why can't life just be simple every now and again or at least stop throwing curve balls at completely the wrong time. :brat:

MISS C - I think I would have to look and then would have nightmares about it :rofl:

NISE - The condition of your house will only go some way to what Social Services put in a report. I am sure you will be fine you have enough love for this child to go round the world a million times over (otherwise like me you wouldn't be on these forums getting advice, helping people etc). Relax there are a lot of children out there that need good homes to live in and I am sure yours will be one of them. :flower: I like to believe life only throws us the curve balls we can catch.

JUST - That made me laugh I couldn't imagine double anything but yes REB you probably are come on PRUNE & RAISIN!

JAX - What is manifesting with DMom mean?:dohh:

:hugs:

X

No negative feelings :growlmad:This is gonna be it for you babes ,,two would be wonderful but one is amazing ,am praying hard for your wee family ,:hugs::hugs:

Hey Reb... hope R & P are digging in!

I was actually recommended to go to the Lister by my Consultant, but in the end we went private somewhere else for ED, due to my genetic crap DNA! LOL

Hey everyone else!

Reb :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: walk the fine fine line between PMA and guarding your heart, but err on the side of daring to dream. Chin up sweetie and I have it all crossed for you (11dpo so nothing to lose by crossing EVERYTHING!) xxx

Elizabeth, sorry to see that, what a bugger after nice rise yesterday. Know the feeling :-( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->