TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

well still no AF so I guess it can still go either way LOL

Ha ha Elizabeth, good point, and Reb, why are you up so late, you should be resting and sleeping! xxx

SAM!!!! SPOOMIE!!! Hi guys xxx
Sam - PUPO means pregnant until proven otherwise; the d-day is the day I can test. How're you doing?!? Lots of news please it's so lovely to hear from you.
Spoomie - i had to play an opera last night so I was home late then had to wind down - the embies are already used to my crazy life style! xxx

SAM!!!! SPOOMIE!!! Hi guys xxx
Sam - PUPO means pregnant until proven otherwise; the d-day is the day I can test. How're you doing?!? Lots of news please it's so lovely to hear from you.
Spoomie - i had to play an opera last night so I was home late then had to wind down - the embies are already used to my crazy life style! xxx

Reb Ok, forgiven. PUPO, what a horrid, clinical term. I smiled to myself last night imagining you heavily pregnant trying to reach your cello past your big double bump :haha: :haha: :haha:

Sam, hi there friend :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

REB - Thinking of you and little PRUNE & RAISIN :flower:

LLBEAN - Any news today?

Good Luck to all the other ladies :hugs:

AFM - Monitor on PEAK today so O should be just around the corner :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Good point LLbean - I had a little box of raisins in my handbag once and they all fell out - what a sticky mess! Ended up having to throw it away.

Hope you're feeling good Reb.

:hi: Spoomie.

:hugs: to all

Hi everyone!

Reb: I like this PUPO then. Go Prune and Raisin!

Spoomie: Hi to you too! Hope you got my email. :)

Eli: Hi!!

AFM:
Nothing all that new to report. Still split with OH, though he has invited me to San Diego for a "work" weekend next weekend. I'm trying to decide whether or not to go. While I cannot see us getting back together, the possibility of having fun and it coinciding with the middle of the month O-time is tempting. I just don't want to go and get my hopes up with him and get hurt again. Any thoughts?

Sam, would you want a child with him knowing you won't be together? And forever be tied with him?

Blimey, Sam that's a bit of a head f..k. It could set you back a bit emotionally - from a distance it sounds like a great idea and also the world is so full of irony that a BFP from a well-timed fling with an ex would be about right, but LL has a good point. Make sure if you do it, that you can stand the rollercoaster xxx
I'm sorry you're still split - where're you living now?
x

Reb & LL: Gah. You're right. I don't think I could stand being tied to him forever, since I'm still in Arizona and he's in Scotland. Sucks, though. Doesn't it? It did sound like a good idea from a distance.

I'm living in Arizona now, Reb. Teaching and not meeting any decent men. :( Might be time to accept the inevitable, I think.

But I have a good feeling for you, Reb!!

I'm at DH gig, bored outta my tiny mind!

Sam, where's your man in Scotland? I might know him, there are only 5 million of us here lol!

LL any news from you yet?

Afm this is not symptom spotting, it's far too early, but this is the first cycle I've had on soy where I've had sore boobies! Agh, jumping out of my skin when someone brushes past me. I'm guessing soy is getting my body into a better hormonal cycle as I've heard clomid gets your body back into a better balance when took over a few months too, am I right? Does anyone know? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->