TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

JAX - :rofl: Don't you have to have a hubby first? :cry: my hubby was on nights, then called into work and now back on nights :dohh: so I'm hoping tomorrow won't be to late as I got my PEAK today.

SAM/SPOOMIE - :hi: I'm Garfie and quite new on here, I am learning all sorts :blush:

REB - How are you feeling today?:flower:

JUST - I don't know anything about soy just want to send you lots of :dust:

:hugs:

X

Sam I am sure you can get many "volunteers" to help you out ;)
If you want to do it you can even go to a sperm bank, seriously! That way no attachments are there

AFM: [/COLOR]Nothing all that new to report. Still split with OH, though he has invited me to San Diego for a "work" weekend next weekend. I'm trying to decide whether or not to go. While I cannot see us getting back together, the possibility of having fun and it coinciding with the middle of the month O-time is tempting. I just don't want to go and get my hopes up with him and get hurt again. Any thoughts?

Okay, I'm being seriously dumb - what inevitable? Sperm bank?! Or batting for the other side?! Or becoming a nun?!? Enlighten me, it must be the hormones..!
I'm doing okay, thanks to you all for asking, but I have to say feeling not at all pregnant...xxx

Oh Reb--The inevitable is that I won't be a mum. I mean, I'm no Spring chicken and given the MCs and the lack of a "donor," well, I'd say that the odds are not so good. As for your feeling preg, well, it's WAY too early. But you must be. Certainly.

Garfie: Hi! Welcome!

LL: Sigh. Maybe. There are volunteers, surely, but they are not good candidates. :(

Oh, blonde moment, sorry. I have them sometimes even though I'm a very faded blonde nowadays. It's NOT inevitable - friend of mine just had a sperm donor baby - gorgeous, beautiful baby, happy mum....you can pick the healthiest youngest, handsomest donor around and increase your chances as well...she's the same age as us. xxxx

Reb--So Thursday is the big day?? I will get my bottle of champers ready!!! :happydance:

Hey Sam

Lovely to hear from you on here again. I did get your email, thanks. Tricky one with OH. I CAN SEE HOW IT WOULD BE TEMPTING..... but he has been a bit of a bugger to you and not exactly proven himself worthy. There must be some eligible men in Arizona. It sounds like a pretty big place! The name sounds so...expansive! I think you need to look harder!!! Dashing off for a mean hill session now but will check back later, you could always come with me for a run? :)

Hi Nise, hi Garfie, hi LL and.....

Reb, way too early, think happy thoughts about Prune and Raisin xxx

Spoomie: It is a LARGE state, but mostly full of sand! How was the hill run? I'm about to head off for intervals.

Spoomie: It is a LARGE state, but mostly full of sand! How was the hill run? I'm about to head off for intervals.

Sam, it was invigorating and my gluteus feel wonderfully sore now :haha: Ran 20 min warm up followed by 8 x 80 second hills with jog down recovery and 20 min warm down. It was just what I needed because........

I woke up late this am and my temp had risen, so I felt, what the heck, took a test and misinterpreted the result as a + for the oh-so-inevitable -. Silly me. I have been experimenting with progesterone cream last month and this month and knew that the high temp was only down to that as I have zero other symptoms. So, I needed to test anyway to see whether to stop applying the cream or to carry on. Well, the test showed two lines: control window a vertical and test window a horizontal. Now I'm pretty dam sure that it used to be one line for negative and two lines for positive on these things?!? Not anymore with bloody Sainsburys! Just a horizontal in the test window means negative and a horizontal AND a vertical making up a clever (NOT) + sign means positive. I woke up DH to show him and I swear to God, my first words to him were, "I don't think I can do my hill session today." You have to laugh, or else you'd dam well cry. I so wouldn't know what to do if the result was ever + these days, but that's not a problem I'm likely to have to face........:nope:

Hope your interval session was good xxx

Sam how long are you in az and where are you? We msy be visiting again this nov we could meet at starbucks. Doh sil lives in Phoenix as is his company USA head office

I oove all the running chatter we went for a 5 k. Run along the lake, nothing like running along the water for tranquility. I have my first race in 2 weeks( well in 2 yrs), finally seeing my pace improve and hills are getting easier. I start hill training tues:(

im officially in the tww and trying hard to not symptom spot.

:hugs::hugs:Spoomie
Pmcd - fingers crossed for you x
All this talk of running has made me feel decidedly flabby around the edges. If it's a negative for me on Thursday I may join the gym! x

Reb, don't be fooled, I'm still flabby round the edges, just a skinnier version of flabby as I have now lost half of the stone I gained during the 'year off' I awarded myself in order to suffer from depression! x

Reb. I am crossing my fingers for you!!! I am still out on a limb -no period, intense nausea , quantitive neg last Friday as you know .. to freaked out to try a poas . Consider it still over though. I am really hoping it goes well on Thursday for you - are you taking a quant. Blood test too?
Xxxlilly

Sam, it was invigorating and my gluteus feel wonderfully sore now :haha: Ran 20 min warm up followed by 8 x 80 second hills with jog down recovery and 20 min warm down. It was just what I needed because........

I woke up late this am and my temp had risen, so I felt, what the heck, took a test and misinterpreted the result as a + for the oh-so-inevitable -.
Hope your interval session was good xxx

GAHHHHH!! That is horrible. Stupid tests. But I bet you are glad that you did your hill repeats. I know that it always makes my head feel better. The intervals were HARD. It's already record heat here and I'm not ready for it yet. I don't train hard past April, usually, as it's too hot. My training season is normally fall and winter for spring races. But I think I'm going to run a summer racing series in the mountains this summer. The elevation will kill me, but it will be cooler, at least.

Sam how long are you in az and where are you? We msy be visiting again this nov we could meet at starbucks. Doh sil lives in Phoenix as is his company USA head office

I oove all the running chatter we went for a 5 k. Run along the lake, nothing like running along the water for tranquility. I have my first race in 2 weeks( well in 2 yrs), finally seeing my pace improve and hills are getting easier. I start hill training tues:(

im officially in the tww and trying hard to not symptom spot.

PD: That would be great fun! I am in AZ for at least the next school year. I've given myself one more year to make the career work here. So I would love to meet up. I live in Sedona, which is a must-see place, if you haven't seen it yet.

What's your up-coming race?

Hi to everyone else! :flower:

Thanks Sam. I recall you talking about the heat there on previous occasions, I don't know how you do it, I am definitely an Autumn to Spring runner, Summer is a case of enduring the heat and counting the days down to Autumn. Quite funny in our household as my DH is from Durban, SA and loves the heat, so he complains like a demon about having to run in the cold in Britain and I complain like a demon about having to run in the heat! :haha:

PS Have you decided what to do about OH's 'offer'.....?

Reb. I am crossing my fingers for you!!! I am still out on a limb -no period, intense nausea , quantitive neg last Friday as you know .. to freaked out to try a poas . Consider it still over though. I am really hoping it goes well on Thursday for you - are you taking a quant. Blood test too?
Xxxlilly

Hi Bambine, sorry you are still feeling rubbish. I won't be doing a blood test - I POAS and then see. Maybe if I need confirmation of one or t'other i will go get one. Keep those fingers crossed. But I will be okay either way. x

Rebs I am on tenter hooks here keeping it all and I mean ALL crossed for you here!!

Spoomie erm please hurry up and wake up and update your chart it looks so pretty despite the test :dohh:

sam i loved Sedona it was so gorgeous (excpet the twisty curvey mountain road into town from flagstaff)

we did lots of trail hiking when in sedona, we were there last nov- the joke is we left great indian summer (warm weather in canada) to get snow in arizone flagstaff area) we had to hit target to get winter stuff. It did warm up later that week.

my first race is may 6, it is a fun local race (ironically my first 5 k 3yrs ago).
Do you or spomie have any comming up i believe the phnx zoo run is soon

Spoomie, I'm with Miss C on your chart!!! OMG I don't pray but if I did it would be for you and me to get our BFP's this week together....xxxx
Off to Dorset, probably no internet so back in time for POAS THursday x

SPOOMIE - Wow look at those temps - what does today say?:happydance:

REB - How are you feeling today?:flower:

BAMBINE - Sorry you're feeling rubbish :flower:

To all the ladies I'm not one for running more of a couch potato :haha:

AFM - I'm in the dreaded 2WW, although I don't hold out much hope this month as I had a short surge and hubby was MIA :cry:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"