TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Oh Reb,I am truly gutted for you, first thing I did was log on to hope for good news. Take your time to get through it and don't rush intoo any decisions. After my 3rd Mc I said that was it after all the pain and heartache but here I am again TTC. Sending big hugs xxxx

^ what miss C said too, is today the soonest or latest?

I'm assuming it's latest for you to have such an acceptance. Good that you have peace about it. Are you still going to ntnp? Xxx

REB - So so so sorry hun - but like someone else said don't make any rush decisions give yourself time to really think about it, are there still options available to you - sorry I don't understand what you are going through but my thoughts are with you :hug:

:hugs:

X

Truly gutted for you Reb - you are so brave - and have been such a tower of support and strength for all of us and it's so unfair that it hasn't worked for you - low odds or not. give yourself lots of time - no need to make firm decisions now. Biggest hugs to you and Steve xx

Dearest Reb, I am so very gutted to read your news this morning - you deserved so much more and it breaks my heart each time anyone on this entire site goes through a failed IVF or MC because their are so many great ladies in here and they are the ones that should be bringing the next generation into the world, but sadly Nature doesn't vet it's mothers first. I have nothing but admiration for you and wish you continued strength through this sad time and beyond. :hugs:

Dearest reb. I am so very sorry it did not work. I would crack out the nearest glass of wine and good company to lean on this evening. I have now spent a week letting the bfn settle in, it will as you well know take time and time alone. My warmest thoughts to you and hope to hear from you on my email if you want , [email protected]. Warm regards, Lillyxx

Reb, I have no words :cry: I was truly hoping this would be it for you :nope: All I can hope for now is that you are pleasantly surprised when you least expect it.

:hugs::flower:

Reb :hugs: I don't know what to say so sending you love and hugs :hugs:

So sorry to hear the sad news Reb. give yourself time to come to terms with prune and raisin not making it before making any future decisions.
I

Oh Reb.

I've thought of you during the day and have logged on now to check up on you and cant believe it
:hug:
My love and hugs for you. I'm glad you seem at peace sweetie. Gutted for you - really :(

Blimey you guys! I was so impressed with myself that I only cried 15 times today and now look what you've made me go and do!
You really are an amazing bunch - WE are an amazing bunch. Look at us, bonking away against the odds, against our ancient bodies and geriatric eggs and all being so wonderful to each other.
We all deserve to be Mums!
Well, to those who asked - AF faithfully rolled up this afternoon, which strangely made me feel better - no more doubt, no more heparin, asprin, progesterone suppositories, folic acid, steroids and supplements. In fact, a hot bath and :wine::wine::wine: My body is a temple no more.
oooh, quite pissed :thumbup::thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all and huge thanks xxx

REB - Enjoy your bath and :wine::wine::wine: hun you are in all our thoughts.
Even a little old newbie like me :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

My dear Reb

I raised a glass to us tonight :) And I had a coffee this afternoon in protest too (This is my idea of a protest??? Gosh I was so much more militant than this when I was 18!). I'm sure Steve is taking care of you xxx

Dearest Spoomie - Steve has just gone up the high street again to get some blue cheese, goats cheese and crackers, after having had to introduce me to the corkscrew I didn't know we owned! Feeling shit and fantastic at the same time.
PS - didn't tell you guys about my 4am dream, which was the most vibrant, bleeding pink BFP you've ever seen on a POAS - woke up thinking it was true, ******* brain. x

Dear friends,
Thank you so so much for all your wishes and prayers and hopes - I'm afraid Prune and Raisin didn't make it - clean white BFN this morning.
I'm sad but at peace - I knew our chances were less than 15% when we started and I also knew we had to go through the process before I could dare to think of giving up. For us, IVF was only ever the way for unexplained reasons and now we've tried it twice and our ages are so against us, it is the end of the road for us. This thread has been more than a lifeline to me and you friends all have held all my hopes and joys and sorrows for over a year now. I have been so happy each time someone has got their BFP, rejoiced in every picture of every baby and cried for each little bean lost. I am crying for mine now, but I know we tried everything we could and as I said, I am at peace.
xxx

OHHH REB!!! :cry: I was so certain that I'd get on here this morning to see all of the happy congratulations. I am so sad for you. I am glad that you are at peace, but I wish I could take you out for tequila shots and a big hug. :hugs::wine:

Reb - hope you are feeling ok, I am off out tonight and will raise a very large glass of wine :drunk: to you and P & R in defiance of no matter how much we look after oursleves sometimes ints not enough!!.

Ladies, come on lets get some positive vibes out for us all and lets hope we have some good news on here shortly, even if its not me it gives me pleasure in knowing it is still possible :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->