TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Reb, I had remembered it was a special day for you today as it is my nephew's birthday too (sorry, but that is how I remembered it) but didn't want to message you in case you had (by some miracle) filed it away. He is definitely here. I recall your beautiful way of marking Ben's EDD last year and repeating it for my lost little one a few weeks later really really helped me to get through the day. You, Steve and precious little Ben are in my thoughts and I am sending you big big :hugs: xxx

Thinking of you Reb, it doesn't matter how long they were here for, they were here and thats what counts. My friend in Oz & on here (Mellybelle) is currently fighting the battle with lots of other women in Australia who have suffered the agony of MC & especially earlier stillbirth to have their babies birth registered, for some strange reason some people are apposing this, for the life of me I can't work out why they would - but I'm hoping the bill gets through and other countries will follow suit. :hugs:

Gosh Nise, that's a fight. I hadn't heard about that. How's things going? It's fascinating reading your posts - have you had anymore thoughts about it all or are you just going through the process and seeing what happens?
x

Reb :hugs::hugs::hugs:

maryanne, sounds like you got a good bargain there so I hope that it gives you good luck with a BFP :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: everyone, also been mostly reading but not much to tell, AF due in a day or two.

Reb::hugs: ,sometimes love lasts a moment ,sometimes love lasts a lifetime ,sometimes a moment is a lifetime :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awe, that's nice Desperado.

Reb. with regard to the Special Guardianship / Adoption we are now just in a waiting stage. The SW was asking the court for more time this week (haven't heard whether it's been granted or not) and I know she is going away for 3 weeks at the start of June (nobody covers her cases while she is away unless an emergency comes up) so nothings going to happen very fast. We've put our offer on the table so we just have to wait and see if the court finds it acceptable or not. We have decided that there is only so far we are prepared to bend in terms of accomodating the 'parents' - we are not prepared to have the rest of our lives dictated to by a couple of low life junkies - so we'll see.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Despie, that meant SO much to me, I can't say.
Nise - you are being so strong and putting all your priorities in the right order- I hope things come out clearly.
Maryanne - hugs straight back at you,
and Truly - !!! How lovely to see you here and thanks for dropping by- it's so lovely seeing our successes come back to visit xxx

Reb::hugs: ,sometimes love lasts a moment ,sometimes love lasts a lifetime ,sometimes a moment is a lifetime :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie......that is beautiful. Sums up why and how our lost little ones mean more to us than the rest of the world can ever understand xxx

Well, how dumb am I. Today would have been Ben's 1st birthday. As Steve said to me - he was hardly ever even here (MC at about 8 weeks) but to me he's here. At least I wish with all my heart he was.
x

i think he is here reb :hugs:, ladies i hope you don`t think me weird but i`d like to tell you about 2 things that have happened since my joshua became an angel, a few days after he was born i was lying wide awake in bed (the bedroom joshua was born in) anyway i started to notice that the room seemed to be going lighter then darker ect for a few minutes ,i`m not talking bright lights just lighter than the immediate darkness, then i saw like a black orb moving up the wall with the darkness still getting lighter and darker, i would like to think that this was joshuas presence in the room but am keeping rational as i was taking codine tablets regularly 3 times a day at the time , then a few nights ago again lying in bed my dh was fast asleep facing away from me ,again i was wide awake,anyway i felt a very strong puff of air on my neck no 1 else was in the room and no windows were open , my dh and i had been talking about joshua earlier that evening, again i`d like to think this was joshua, i know alot of people don`t believe in spirits but i think i do and after these 2 experiances i do more, anywhoo i`m waffling but i take comfort from what happened and like to think our angels are definately out there,,,,

butterfly thank you x and i hope the witch stays away for you and for ever1 else too

every1 :dust: x

Maryanne i dont think that sounds weird :hugs: I have an open mind about these things (had alot of odd experiences over the years myself) and i think if you are taking comfort from feeling Joshua coming close to you in this way then who can argue? Its a special moment. Dont worry what other people think at all! :flower:

Reb - massive hugs for your special date yesterday. :hugs:

Nise - good for you on standing your ground there over not letting the LGs parents just swan in and out of your lives when they please. That would just not be on IMO.

Waves to everyone else :hi: Its a quiet month it seems ladies.

AFM - CD11 today. Think i'll ov over the weekend. Earliest would be Saturday. DH is off on his weekend away in Bognor (dressed as Elvis ...:haha:) tomorrow afternoon straight from work - so i'll jump him tomorrow morning, lol. He has said he'll come home on Sunday and not stay till Monday like some of the other (20 something) guys are. He has been honest and said its as much to do with finding the idea of a 3 night bender too much to handle these days, as wanting to catch my ov!! :rofl: ](*,)

PDMC - hugs for you too hun. Just remembered you said you were feeling grotty and tearful. Hormones are great arent they? Not! :hugs: Hope you're feeling better :flower:

Maryanne ,that give me goosebumps ,I do believe once conceived our babies are in our hearts and our lives forever ,hugs for everyone ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad you sticking to your guns Nise and not letting some irresponsible parents dictate how about the adoption. It would affect your whole emotional wellbeing and the little girls if you adopt her but with the threat of them taking her back hanging over you all the time.

Does n't sound wierd Maryann....if you find comfort in it then just enjoy feeling that you are in touch with Joshua.

I was n't following this thread when Ben left but hope you doing ok Reb.....

Hope your timing is ok Misty this weekend...luckily your DH is on board with the ttc and prepared to spend one day less away. Hope you get him out of the Elvis costume before bd :)

Yea its been quite here...I check in most days but don't always post but I am reading everyones posts.
I should be ovulating today as I got a +OPK yesterday so fingers crossed for this month.

Misty - Big cheer for your OH. :happydance:

Pippi - Hope you got your big O and the swimmers are doing their business!

AFM - No new news on adoption/special guardianship front. Bloody boring witch flew in today so back to CD1. I started back to work on Wednesday was a bit unexpected as I wasn't supposed to start till this coming Monday - but they had a sudden panic attack and rang last Tues begging me to come in - so I did. Am working on a cbbc puppet show which is hilarious! It's all about common illnesses that kids get or in this case the puppet gets, there are lots of songs like 'the constipation song,' 'the cold sore song', 'the allergy song' ! My favourite so far is definitely 'the constipation song' all about pooh - beginning to feel sorry for mothers of youngsters who will no doubt learn the lyrics fairly fast! :hugs:

AFM - No new news on adoption/special guardianship front. Bloody boring witch flew in today so back to CD1. I started back to work on Wednesday was a bit unexpected as I wasn't supposed to start till this coming Monday - but they had a sudden panic attack and rang last Tues begging me to come in - so I did. Am working on a cbbc puppet show which is hilarious! It's all about common illnesses that kids get or in this case the puppet gets, there are lots of songs like 'the constipation song,' 'the cold sore song', 'the allergy song' ! My favourite so far is definitely 'the constipation song' all about pooh - beginning to feel sorry for mothers of youngsters who will no doubt learn the lyrics fairly fast! :hugs:
My nephew is addicted to cbbc, I'm really looking forward to that! Lol! He's 2. He burped yesterday and said 'I farted' so he's obviously a bit mixed up, so a constipation song would be perfect for him haha! X

Nise... looks like we are cycle buds... I am on CD 1 too.... rather unexpectedly as I wasn't expecting AF until the 25th May.

Had a good laugh at the songs! How funny!!!

Lol I love it I was trying to figure out what cbbc was til doh said it outbound we get that here my son used to love it- it's a nice change fro
Nickelodeon

Afm 2 ww
I went for a run today and darn it my boobs hurt need to double bra next time darn hormone shifts. It was really hot at 1030 it was 26 Celsius out gonna have to get up earlier

Lol I love it I was trying to figure out what cbbc was til doh said it outbound we get that here my son used to love it- it's a nice change fro
Nickelodeon

Afm 2 ww
I went for a run today and darn it my boobs hurt need to double bra next time darn hormone shifts. It was really hot at 1030 it was 26 Celsius out gonna have to get up earlier

Want me to send you some of our crappy English weather? Actually, I'll re-phrase that you can have it all! It's nearly June and I'm still having to wear a fleece, coat and have the heating on!!! WTF is going on. :growlmad:

LOL'd at the constipation song, Nise Love it! Another one here sick of the bloomin dingy (sp?) grey weather.

Pippi - your post inspired me to do OPKs again this month. Thank you :friends: The elvis costume will most def be coming off before BD tonight :haha:

Padbrat + Nise sorry to hear about your repective Aunt Flo's arrival. May she be trouble free and push off and leave you in peace a.s.a.p, both of you :hugs:

PCMCD - Fingers crossed for this 2ww :thumbup:

AFM: DH was home today by lunchtime (after 3 hour drive) :happydance: I missed him SO much. We're rarely apart for long. He's rung 4 times and sent me a lovely text yesterday saying it was ok at Bognor with the lads, but he missed me and couldnt wait to get back. Awwwww! Sorry for the slush :oops:

On the ttc front I had a neg OPK yesterday, but 2 stonking positives today AND some good EWM. (Which i think is down to me making an effort to drink more water just lately. I'm a bugger for not drinking enough). SO i am pretty happy as i recon i may be egg laying tonight or tomorrow. Temp hasnt gone up yet. I thought i'd be a bit more carefull about checking my signs this cycle as the last 2 have been a bit ambiguous on FF and that makes me fret. Stupid isnt it? I know temping doesnt make me ovulate. But i find it a comfort to see clearly that i have. Even if the witch turns up month after month ...

Oh well anyway - early night for us tonight i think :winkwink::mrgreen:
Love to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back