TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Here here Missy and Nise.. the weather is awful... but apparently next week it is getting warmer... bout time!!

Yes FF is stressing me out too.... wish I hadn't started temping... is a nightmare! LOL

Ha ha of course it is Padbrat - I'm about to be stuck in a dark old studio all day so the sun is bound to shine. Ah well - there's always lunch times and balmy evenings! Nice to have a cycle buddy :bike: and coz we're the right side of O here's to it. :wine: cheers! :hugs:

Misty - I'm so happy that the fertility fairies seem to be smiling on you and O has waited for you OH's return :happydance: I am like you with water, must must must drink more this cycle. And as for temping, it was driving me nuts so I gave it up for months - but recently I have become a closet temper! Gonna try and pack it up again though coz I hate the way it dictates my moods - no little numbers should have that much power. :hugs:

Aww. ((Hugs)) for all the stressed temp'ers here.

Thank you Nise :hugs:

It is quite silly how those numbers affect us yes. For me it depends on which bit of the cycle i'm in. First half is just cruising - then around now i get rather twitchy waiting for that rise ....

With the keeping hydrated for good CM thing - i do not know whats wrong with me! I have (in the past now :)) been happy to spend a fortune on suplements and the weird and wonderful and stick to a routine of taking/doing them all. You'd think then that sticking to doing the most basic, important, simple and more-over FREE thing, ie: drinking a few glasses of water every day, would be a given. But no. For some reason it seems to be too much for me! :dohh: lol

Imagine if that was all it would have taken and i havnt been doing it! Arrrgggghhh!

<goes to fill drinking bottle> <muttering>

Same here with the drinking water now if it was tea or coffee I could easily have six glasses a day :haha::hugs::hugs:

I agree coffee (& tea - not a fan of tea except chai and i dont think a chai lattee counts as a tea) wine and chocolate should all count as fluid and not cause weight gain:)

Hmmm wine and chocolate... must be good for the stressed FF gang.... I include me in that little group lol!!

So how are ya my cycle bud Nise? Am on CD 2 ... big temp dip from 36.7 to 35.7... apart from that it is pretty boring lol.

Hey Missy!!

Hi Ladies, how are you all? Laptop been away being fixed so been out of contact. Any good news from anyone that I have missed? I do hope so?:thumbup:

How's Garfie?

AFM - nothing to report, see consultant on 22nd June for blood results and scan results but technician did say they were clear!!

Bfn for me this morning ,temps still pretty high due to taking the soy this month af due Friday ,love and babydust to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone,

Warning, this is not a happy post. As you know I was a bit worried about when I ovulated after my D&c. I think it turned out that it was 8 days later than normal, but I had my +ve OPK and the twinges on my left side (the only sie that seems to do anything) round about day 24. Its now day 40 and no AF. My LP is usually 11 to 12 days so here I am at day 16 and nothing. All tests BFN.

I'm now terrified that the D&C has caused me problems. There's that Asherman's Syndrome where you lose your periods because of scarring and are probably infertile from that point on. Its rare but my luck so far has not been the best, still birth, miscarriage and now this. I've never wanted to see my period so much. I'm so scared that this is it. I'm now broken beyond repair. I shouldn't jump the gun but what else can it be.

Sorry, for this being an unhappy post but needed to just "speak" to someone.

Hi everyone,

Warning, this is not a happy post. As you know I was a bit worried about when I ovulated after my D&c. I think it turned out that it was 8 days later than normal, but I had my +ve OPK and the twinges on my left side (the only sie that seems to do anything) round about day 24. Its now day 40 and no AF. My LP is usually 11 to 12 days so here I am at day 16 and nothing. All tests BFN.

I'm now terrified that the D&C has caused me problems. There's that Asherman's Syndrome where you lose your periods because of scarring and are probably infertile from that point on. Its rare but my luck so far has not been the best, still birth, miscarriage and now this. I've never wanted to see my period so much. I'm so scared that this is it. I'm now broken beyond repair. I shouldn't jump the gun but what else can it be.

Good morning sweetie ,am sorry you are so worried but please don't panic just yet,i really just think your body needs a bit of time to get back to normal ,for me after a d& c it took a few cycles for my period to be regular ,up to a week late both times and the stress u are going thru will probably not be helping ,don't know wot else to say to make u be less worried but know that I am thinking of you ,much love t ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bfn for me this morning ,temps still pretty high due to taking the soy this month af due Friday ,love and babydust to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We are cycle buddies this month, af due fri for me too. Didn't take soy this month tho & bfn for me. I've to try and book an hsg start of next cycle but u know what it's like, they only perform it on a Wednesday and it has to be cd7-11 and they only do three a week and you need to balance on one leg whilst whistling the national anthem backwards whilst patting tour head and rubbing your tummy. True story lol

Hope both our bfns somehow turn into big sticky bfps by Friday! Xx

We are cycle buddies this month, af due fri for me too. Didn't take soy this month tho & bfn for me. I've to try and book an hsg start of next cycle but u know what it's like, they only perform it on a Wednesday and it has to be cd7-11 and they only do three a week and you need to balance on one leg whilst whistling the national anthem backwards whilst patting tour head and rubbing your tummy. True story lol

Hope both our bfns somehow turn into big sticky bfps by Friday! Xx

:haha::haha:,:happydance::happydance:Yeah for a cycle buddie :thumbup:,wen are u testing again?:hugs::hugs:

Well, I have 1 strip & 1 poas left. I may try the strip tomorrow morning as I've ordered 20 more from eBay & they should arrive by Friday(!)

I put myself in such a downer with the bfn. Woke up dh and had a deep convo about saving up for ivf if the hsg says my tubes are blocked. Yep, the demon doubt is here, and I'm whacking him on the head with my plan b.

Hi everyone,

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'll echo Despie and say please don't worry. I'm sure your AF will turn up eventually. Try not to jump to conclusions of worst-case scenario as it doesn't help you at all. I'm sorry you've had such rotten luck xxx
Spoomie - yippeeeee!
AFM - day 1, I'm only counting now so I know when to take a tampon on tour with me...! My dear AF is the only thing I know to be so regular that I can already relax about not having it for my wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->