TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

That is wonderful garfie

I love the bagpipe idea but it would be difficult to arrange in Jamaica
Doh was looking at getting me the tartan who knew there are 4 types traditional and modern and 2 types for each now to choose which pattern

LOL Pdmcd =sorry! i forgot you getting hitched in Jamaica :D More likely to be steel-drums then ...

Ali - :hugs::hugs: for the rotton witch getting you. Here's to CD1 anyway :wine:

:hi: to all the new friends.

Garfie - I had to go back quite a few pages so read your worrying posts first - OMG so great to come to the happy and good news one, you must be on cloud nine :cloud9:

Misty - Sorry about the crappy temps, but on a positive note I can tell you that my worst chart ever - looked more like the rocky mountains, I couldn't even distinguish O and was convinced I had an annovulatory cycle - it was a bfp! I kind of like charts that are weird, especially when the good looking ones never seem to yield anything! So chin up lovely, you just never know. :hugs:

Ok, not even gonna try and remember how this one's is spelt so...
Orweeeeee.... Congratulations, awesome news :happydance:

Pdmcd - I'm loving the tartan trim ideas for your wedding, I think they'll look stunning, especially the garter :winkwink: Sounds like the planning is going well. Sorry about AF she's a rotten old spoil sport. :hugs:

AFM - Well, I've been a bit lax this cycle. Only BD'd twice once on CD11 and once on CD13 - No temps, no opks and no idea! :thumbup: Good news though, The SW rang me the day before yesterday and we have got the go ahead to meet the little girl. So another trip up North planned for 16th June.
:happydance:

Lot of love to everyone else. I'm filming again at the mo so limited time for stalking. :hugs:

Wow Nise, great news, loads of luck and keep us posted x

Good news nise ,:hugs::hugs:Reb ,big hugs cos I feel u need them ATM ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Garfie wonderful news ,misty and bf ,big loves xxxxxxxx

Oh Nise thats geat news! Roll on the 16th :happydance: Thank you for your kind words :hugs: You're dead right about the temp thing. My friends worst looking, rockiest charts were always her preg ones (all 3 times on FF) I had forgotten that. Thank you :)

Y'know you're new wonderfully laid back attitude to ttc at the mo is the stuff of "I gave up and it happened" stories :) Anyway - good luck with the filming.

Waves to all.

Garfie, fantastic news! What a rollercoaster you've been on but wow, I would never have thought about ringing up to question the results. What a difference its made. Relax and enjoy the happy.

AFM... Still waiting for the AF after D&C. 50 days now, so frustrating and worrying. I finally managed to get a doc appointment for next week. It will be 8 weeks by then. I hope it turns up before then but if not who knows what will happen and more to the point how quickly the NHS will help me.

Thanks ladies for all your support, I am anxious still but trying to remain positive (only 7 more sleeps until my scan when hopefully I will see my baby :happydance:)

Misty - The month I got pregnant my temps were like the rocky mountains - so don't give up:flower:

Nise - How exciting for you hun, is this the first time you have met the little girl?:hugs:

Alin - Sorry the witch got you hun :hugs:

I promise I read all your posts but by the time I reply I've forgotten what I want to say - is that just me:haha:

Have a great day ladies and enjoy the Jubilee Weekend whatever you are doing.

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, fantastic news! What a rollercoaster you've been on but wow, I would never have thought about ringing up to question the results. What a difference its made. Relax and enjoy the happy.

AFM... Still waiting for the AF after D&C. 50 days now, so frustrating and worrying. I finally managed to get a doc appointment for next week. It will be 8 weeks by then. I hope it turns up before then but if not who knows what will happen and more to the point how quickly the NHS will help me.

Fingers crossed barnabibear that everything will be just fine and its the witch having problems with her broomstick she`ll be back before you know it ,,i`m having doubts about my af , been twice since the birth but more like spotting which ive never had before and 3 weeks apart each time so diffrent for me so know its not the same as your going through but its the worry of not knowing whats going on so big :hugs:

Great news Nise :thumbup:

and Good news garfie and good you questioned it, its not just you i forgot i was gonna type this paragraph and had to think hard before i did so apologies every1 else by brain won`t stretch too far with personals but am thinking about you all ,

heres hoping bfp for all waiting and sticky :dust:

Maryanne - :hugs: for your uncertainty about AF. I hope it all settles for you soon and AF gets back into rythum.

Barnie glad you've got your apointment sorted for next week. :hugs: for you too hun.

I've just had mucusy spotting. Its only DPO11. CD26. I'm a bit :wacko: and :( as it should be another 4 days before i see any spotting. I really do not need to start having short LPs ... aaarrgghh.

misty ~ anything 10 and over is fine lp wise hun,mine is 11-12 days

Misty - I got my BFP with a LP of 10 - so don't worry:flower:

You are still not out yet hun - are you still just spotting?:hugs:

X

Just went to the loo and I had bright red blood ,hope the soy from last month isn't gonna strt messing with me :growlmad::dohh::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Ali and Garfie :hugs:

It was one quite obviously bloody/mucusy wipe when i went for a wee earlier Garf :blush:. Nothing more at all (i've checked a couple of tmes).

:roll: Why cant our bodies just be a bit moe predictable huh? My LP was the one thing i thought i had down to a fine art!

X posts Despi (again :)) My accupuncturist (who was obsessed with these things) always said bright red blood during the period was a good sign. Dark or clots not so good .... :shrug::flower:

Misty - Your temps don't look like the :witch: is on her way to me:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Thank you Ali and Garfie :hugs:

It was one quite obviously bloody/mucusy wipe when i went for a wee earlier Garf :blush:. Nothing more at all (i've checked a couple of tmes).

:roll: Why cant our bodies just be a bit moe predictable huh? My LP was the one thing i thought i had down to a fine art!

Could it have been implantation bleeding ,your temp is still quite high for af ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->