TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Garfie i just had a proper look at my chart (have just been bunging the temp in ect recently, not really looking IYKWIM) and even FF isnt expecting my AF till Tue/Wed. Its saying earliest testing day is wednesday and all that. So .... theres time for my temps to plumet. But why the spotting grrrr.

Desp - i thought implantation was more like CD6ish?? <starts thinking foolish hopeful thoughts :)>

God it would be so fabulous if i was pg. sigh. I just really really think i want it way too much for it to actualy happen if that makes any sense, lol.

Garfie i just had a proper look at my chart (have just been bunging the temp in ect recently, not really looking IYKWIM) and even FF isnt expecting my AF till Tue/Wed. Its saying earliest testing day is wednesday and all that. So .... theres time for my temps to plumet. But why the spotting grrrr.

Desp - i thought implantation was more like CD6ish?? <starts thinking foolish hopeful thoughts :)>

God it would be so fabulous if i was pg. sigh. I just really really think i want it way too much for it to actualy happen if that makes any sense, lol.

It can occur any time from a week before your period to a few days before your period is due ,:thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Oh Nise thats geat news! Roll on the 16th :happydance: Thank you for your kind words :hugs: You're dead right about the temp thing. My friends worst looking, rockiest charts were always her preg ones (all 3 times on FF) I had forgotten that. Thank you :)

Y'know you're new wonderfully laid back attitude to ttc at the mo is the stuff of "I gave up and it happened" stories :) Anyway - good luck with the filming.

Waves to all.

Lol, better be careful what I wish for! Though for someone who quite regularly used to O on CD10 not dtd until then could be regarded as risque :hugs:

Garfie, fantastic news! What a rollercoaster you've been on but wow, I would never have thought about ringing up to question the results. What a difference its made. Relax and enjoy the happy.

AFM... Still waiting for the AF after D&C. 50 days now, so frustrating and worrying. I finally managed to get a doc appointment for next week. It will be 8 weeks by then. I hope it turns up before then but if not who knows what will happen and more to the point how quickly the NHS will help me.

Thanks. Just a question, have you tried another test - only I had a friend on here who MC, AF never arrived and she thought she'd missed a cycle but somewhere she had ovulated again and got another bfp? Don't want to raise false hope, but if you haven't then it maybe worth doing just to rule out! :hugs:

Thanks ladies for all your support, I am anxious still but trying to remain positive (only 7 more sleeps until my scan when hopefully I will see my baby :happydance:)X

Roll on Scan day. :hugs:

Just went to the loo and I had bright red blood ,hope the soy from last month isn't gonna strt messing with me :growlmad::dohh::hugs::hugs:

That's pants though as someone else said, bright red blood for AF is the best kind. :hugs:

Misty - Your temps don't look like the :witch: is on her way to me:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

I agree, doesn't look like AF time just yet. :hugs:

Thank you Ali and Garfie :hugs:

It was one quite obviously bloody/mucusy wipe when i went for a wee earlier Garf :blush:. Nothing more at all (i've checked a couple of tmes).

:roll: Why cant our bodies just be a bit moe predictable huh? My LP was the one thing i thought i had down to a fine art!

Could it have been implantation bleeding ,your temp is still quite high for af ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ooo, I hope so :hugs:

Misty - I would say see what your temps do tomorrow:flower:

It is possible to implant later - but remember if that was implantation bleeding (fingers crossed it was) then it will take a few days to show up on a :test:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Thank you girls :hugs::hugs: Well - i think i'll be hopefull then! Why not? I'm always miserable when AF arrives anyway :roll: I dont think getting my hopes up will make things any worse tbh :wacko::haha:

So .... i'm officialy on the hopeful bench :)

hi misty i`m sure i speak for everyone, we`re all on the hopefull bench with you :flower:

Absolutely. It's one long bench tonight! Loving this hopeful vibe tonight!

News from the 'bench' ....

Temps are higher ... :)
But
More spotting (streak of blood in mucus) 1st thing this morning ... :(

Sooooo ... my guess its going to be the whole Jubillee weekend on the bench then girls - :coffee: <passes wine/coffee/pastries/chocs/grapefruit juice(!) along the line> - with a probable ''everybody off, AF's arrived'' on Tuesday :dohh::haha:

Its lovely to have your company here ladies :hugs:

News from the 'bench' ....

Temps are higher ... :)
But
More spotting (streak of blood in mucus) 1st thing this morning ... :(

Sooooo ... my guess its going to be the whole Jubillee weekend on the bench then girls - :coffee: <passes wine/coffee/pastries/chocs/grapefruit juice(!) along the line> - with a probable ''everybody off, AF's arrived'' on Tuesday :dohh::haha:

Its lovely to have your company here ladies :hugs:

Chart still looking great ,I am on the bench with you and since I am on a diet u may pass me the grapefruit juice :haha:,have a great weekend ,:hugs::hugs:

Oh - P.S: More out of interest than hope -

Does anyone undestand the 'Spotting Factor' thing on FF? i never have understood it. At the mo mine is saying:

4.4% of pregnancy charts show spotting at 12DPO. 18.5% less than for non pregnant charts.

I cant get my head round wether its saying more preg charts have this than non preg ones :wacko: lol

Fingers crossed barnabibear that everything will be just fine and its the witch having problems with her broomstick she`ll be back before you know it ,,i`m having doubts about my af , been twice since the birth but more like spotting which ive never had before and 3 weeks apart each time so diffrent for me so know its not the same as your going through but its the worry of not knowing whats going on so big :hugs:

Thanks Maryanne! I hope you're right. I'm so worried about scarring and all that it encompasses with regard to TTC. Terrified. As for your AF, it happened to me for a while, after giving birth. I asked about it with a doc, they said it was probably leftover prolactin from not getting to breast feed, even though I'd had the drugs to stop the distress from seeing the milk. It made a lot of sense. It should sort itself like mine did after a few months. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Misty - Can I sit on the bench too with you hun - those temps are looking gooooood! - I can have everything apart from the :wine: so for those of you on a diet I can eat your share :haha:

X

Misty ~ your temps are still high so don't think its af fx'd hun,what testing date has ff given you

Garfie ~ no diet here hun so fingers of my grub pmsl

Aww - everyone is welcome on the bench :D We've all shoved up a bit and theres plenty of room :friends:

Still got this once a day bit of bloody mucus going on :wacko: Had LOADS to drink at a friends party last night (i know i shouldnt have but ...) so my temp is unreliable today. Ali FF says Wednesday for testing. I think i'll be on by then tbh.

Love and hugs for all - HAPPY JUBILEE :D

Squeezes onto the bench with a big bag of foodz.... lol Hope everyones enjoying the weekend, I love Sundays that don't have that 'you've got to get up tomorrow' cloud hanging over them. I have not bothered to go down into central London - am staying in the dry half watching on the TV. At 5 foot fuck all, it's probably the best view I'll get! :hugs:

Squeezes onto the bench with a big bag of foodz.... lol Hope everyones enjoying the weekend, I love Sundays that don't have that 'you've got to get up tomorrow' cloud hanging over them. I have not bothered to go down into central London - am staying in the dry half watching on the TV. At 5 foot fuck all, it's probably the best view I'll get! :hugs:

Have a great time ,love it wen we can all stay up late and lie in in the mornings ,it's the best feeling ,:hugs::hugs:am 45 on Tuesday ,was meant to be giving up TTc but I just can't commit to it ,maybe next year lol :haha::hugs::hugs:

Good decision, Nise - I popped out of the Barbican to have a look, but all roads to the river were shut and they didn't let anybody anywhere near. We giggled a lot and found a bit on London Bridge where you could see a square foot of water - I saw the bottom of the hull of one barge go by - hahahaha!! x
Despie - even when you've given up like me, you still haven't.... xxx

Oh - P.S: More out of interest than hope -

Does anyone undestand the 'Spotting Factor' thing on FF? i never have understood it. At the mo mine is saying:

4.4% of pregnancy charts show spotting at 12DPO. 18.5% less than for non pregnant charts.

I cant get my head round wether its saying more preg charts have this than non preg ones :wacko: lol

Nope I don't , but as far as I understand it has to do with implantation. Apparently women spot when the little fetus implants. IDK maybe mothers could help out on this :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->