TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I have just returned from the scan and I am not feeling like speaking:cry:

The sack has grown but only 4mm and is still empty.

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

Thanks for your support ladies, will update later.

:hugs:

X

How does a sac grow with nothing inside? That blows my mind :hugs: hope it turns out the scan was wrong and baby is in there just playing peek a boo

so sorry to hear Garfie...hope its not an etopic but so sad to hear that mc is the best outcome.
Suppose you just need to wait and see what the blood test tells them....I guess they just tell you that over the phone ? hope your OH is able to be there with you.

Pippi_elk

So sorry garfie, I went through the same experience in Jan/Feb but I keep my fingers crossed your has a different outcome :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, been on holiday to Wales with the family to log in today looking for good news :(

Garfie, I am gutted for you, there is still hope so fingers crossed bloods ok xxx

Garfie, so so sorry, hun. That's very similar to what I had - baby there at six weeks, gone at 8. Loads of hugs to you and still hoping that baby's just hiding xxx

Reb I am sorry to bring pain up but I have to know, when you said the baby was there and then gone... do you mean it vanished? or do you mean the heartbeat was gone (as it was the case with me) I just am trying to understand if it is just re absorbed or something. Just seems odd to me, but then again, everything TTC related if mind boggling at tomes

Hi Ladies

Sorry to keep you all hanging on........

I waited all night for my call!!!!

Called them this morning to be told my HCG had only gone up 3,565 in a week.

Have woke up with terrible back ache and my boobs seem to be less sore.

So I guess I'm losing it have to go for another HCG on Friday and another scan next Wednesday.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

X

Poor Garfie. And how difficult to have to wait another week before you know definitively. xxx huge hugs xxx

LL- yes, that's exactly it - 6 week and 7 week scan showed baby with heartbeat, but small fetal pole; 9 week (i was away so had to wait two weeks) showed very little and the final scan done just before my ERPC showed just emptiness. Weird. I guess little bean had been reabsorbed but my body wouldn't miscarry.

Garfie, so sorry to hear your news. Hoping you have that miracle. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM: Finally got to see my GP. 8 weeks now and still no AF after the D&C. I've got to have a blood test tomorrow to check my hormones and then and ultrasound to check things out. I'm away on hols in Wales next week so u/s won't be until after that. Is there no end to this? It just keeps going on and on and I'm beginning to go on self destruct now. I thought my GP would just prescribe me Provera to bring on my period (read it on the internet that GPs sometimes use it to reset the system) but she said that was a waste of time because it wouldn't be a real period just a withdrawl bleed. I'm going out of my mind, I want to yell "fix me" but the only person thats see this as urgent seems to be me.

I hope when I come back from Wales that there's some good news to read. Sending lots of good luck to all of you. xx

Garfie so sorry to hear that, it's still going up which is some good news but i know how you feel, the waiting is a nightmare :(. I was in the same position when I had my second M/C , went for a reassurance scan to be told small and then had to wait a full week before anyone would confirm anything!! You want to know now and they seem to just see at as just another scan!!

Oh Garfie :( Huge ((hugs)) :( Is there still hope though? Boob soreness does come and go. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I'm so sorry its so drawn out for you too. I'm still keeping everything crossed for you ((hug))

Barnabie - I'm sorry you're still hanging on waiting for AF. You're sense of urgency is stemming from the awful 'ticking clock' we all have and i understand completely. Please give yourself some time to relax in Wales and let nature do its thing with your body. Gear up for the test results and ultrasound when you come home ((hugs)) :)

Hugs and waves to everyone :hugs:

garfie im so sorry im keeping my fxd for you

barn im sorry youre still waiting i hope you get answers

Garfie was the scan done abominably or vaginally. Ziggy was an empty sac due to being behind a damn fibroid and it was only when we did the trans vaginal were we able to detect anything. Not wanting to throw false hope out there or anything and hoping and praying for a miracle for you.

Hi ladies

They tried to do both scans ab at first but said my bladder was too big:shrug:

So they did vag I could see the sac - but it was empty:cry:

Just been to see the MW (I'm not on her books officially) so she couldn't examine me in fact all she could do was listen to me whinge and cry a lot:cry::cry:

I have been and had my HCG levels taken again I will be ringing for my results after 6.00pm tonight until I get an answer :haha:

I will try and update later ladies just feeling so sad at the moment not sure whether I am coming or going - probably due to lack of sleep been awake since 3.00am.:wacko:

I just hope I am strong enough for whatever comes next:cry:

X

Hi ladies

They tried to do both scans ab at first but said my bladder was too big:shrug:

So they did vag I could see the sac - but it was empty:cry:

Just been to see the MW (I'm not on her books officially) so she couldn't examine me in fact all she could do was listen to me whinge and cry a lot:cry::cry:

I have been and had my HCG levels taken again I will be ringing for my results after 6.00pm tonight until I get an answer :haha:

I will try and update later ladies just feeling so sad at the moment not sure whether I am coming or going - probably due to lack of sleep been awake since 3.00am.:wacko:

I just hope I am strong enough for whatever comes next:cry:

X

O sweetie ,praying and holding onto some hope for you that everything's ok and if it's not then praying for strength to get you thru this difficult time ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies for all your wishes:-

I am very confused now just had the results of my HCG test wonder if you ladies can shed any light?

6 June HCG 32565
8 June HCG 31494

It has gone down but not enough???? - I have another scan on Wednesday so hoping to see something:happydance:

The M/W contacted my Doc about the levels and the doc said maybe I am further on - how can that be when my lmp was 8.4 (apparently at 9/10 weeks HCG levels drop)

I am trying not to get to excited - but they have given me a little bit of hope again:flower:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"