TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Thanks ladies for all your wishes:-

I am very confused now just had the results of my HCG test wonder if you ladies can shed any light?

6 June HCG 32565
8 June HCG 31494

It has gone down but not enough???? - I have another scan on Wednesday so hoping to see something:happydance:

The M/W contacted my Doc about the levels and the doc said maybe I am further on - how can that be when my lmp was 8.4 (apparently at 9/10 weeks HCG levels drop)

I am trying not to get to excited - but they have given me a little bit of hope again:flower:

:hugs:

X

Keeping everything crossed for you for Wednesday ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh goodness, Garfie, my fingers are aching with being crossed for you. COME ON, BEAN -do it for all of us here, please xxxxx

Garfie, I've mentioned this before. I was bleeding & got a scan at 8weeks with my dd (now16). The scan pic was barely there & the heartbeat was 1 single pixel. So easy to miss! Don't want to give you false hope. I was also told I was 1 week out with my dates, but I knew the actual day/night I ovulated/bd, so I know my dates were spot on, but it just goes to show every bean grows at different rates! Easy to be a week or so out with growth.

We all hope it's good news next week! If it isn't then many if us have been through it and are always here to listen, support & encourage. Much love! Xxx

Ps Garfie, ope you don't mind me posting a link about a lady who had a happy ending after hcg drop & empty sac at early scan

https://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/mycommunity/viewtopic.php?t=10449

No hun I don't mind at all you posting that link - in fact it is quite encouraging isn't it:happydance:

Not sure what is going on though as my brown has gone pinky so maybe I am having a m.c again:cry:

Thanks ladies for all your support think I'm going to need it over the coming weeks.

X

Oh Garfie, I'm hanging onto that thread of hope along with everybody else. Hoping so much for good news on Wed. In the mean time I'm wishing you lots of strength and no more spotting, hang in there hun - it's hard but it's not over until it's over - someone gag the flaming fat lady, we don't want her to start singing either. :hugs:

Nise ,you always make me smile/ happy with your posts ,you are such a lovely ,wonderful warm hearted person ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:thank you for being here for all of us :kiss:

WARNING!!!!! ME RANT!
Okay - as my counsellor suggested, I looked at 'more to life' on the infertility network. Firstly, you have to pay for this support network - everything is free until you CAN'T have children....
Secondly, recommended books to read - 'Beside the Empty Cradle' - Jesus sweet C - who of any of us is going to be able to read that TITLE, let alone the book, without diving for tissues and a bottle of wine.
Hells bells, moving on is more impossible than I thought.
Love to you all, dear old friends and hope in my heart for Garfie tonight
Reb x

Garfie - fingers crossed as tightly as i can here too :hugs::hugs: there is still hope! :)

Reb - :hugs: my thoughts straight after reading your post were this: i began entertaining thoughts of giving up last month, and i became more miserable and hard to live with than i ever have been before. More miserable than than just jogging along trying. I'm slowly realising it probably isn't going to happen for DH and i now - but i'm not going to give up. And i've reconciled those things somehow in my head. Don't give up :flower: Sorry if this hasn't helped at all and i just sound mental. Its just my immediate thoughts :blush::hugs:

Waves to all xxx

Morning ladies just checking in, thanks for all your nice comments:flower:

The bleeding is getting heavier for me - but I am trying to remain hopeful for my miracle baby:thumbup:

Reading all your posts and stalking not commenting on them though as I seem to be in my own private world at the moment hope you ladies understand.

Oops there I go again crying :cry::cry:

X

WARNING!!!!! ME RANT!
Okay - as my counsellor suggested, I looked at 'more to life' on the infertility network. Firstly, you have to pay for this support network - everything is free until you CAN'T have children....
Secondly, recommended books to read - 'Beside the Empty Cradle' - Jesus sweet C - who of any of us is going to be able to read that TITLE, let alone the book, without diving for tissues and a bottle of wine.
Reb x

Omg :growlmad::growlmad:,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The bleeding is getting heavier for me - but I am trying to remain hopeful for my miracle baby:thumbup:

Reading all your posts and stalking not commenting on them though as I seem to be in my own private world at the moment hope you ladies understand.

X

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Always here for you if you need me :kiss:

Garfie, I'm keeping on keeping on hoping for you x

Nise ,you always make me smile/ happy with your posts ,you are such a lovely ,wonderful warm hearted person ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:thank you for being here for all of us :kiss:

Awe, Desperado, what a lovely post to read. Thank you and thank you to everyone else too, it's lovely to be in a place where there is so much support and understanding. :hugs:

WARNING!!!!! ME RANT!
Reb x

Oh dear, Reb - that title would make less strong women than us reach for a bottle of pills to go with that wine! and it's disgraceful that you have to pay for such stupid advice - I hope the counsellor didn't make you draw a picture! I'd have drawn her with a giant cork in her gob! On a more serious note though, I don't think you can just move on, not in one giant step anyway - and certainly not before the full menopause hits. There's a saying 'So long as I bleed it's still possible to breed'! Not the nicest sounding saying, but there's an element of truth in it. I think it's more important to just recognise and enjoy some of the other elements in your life and try not to focus on the one thing that's not currently there, except for around O then you should knock yourself out! - not saying it's easy but that's how I've been dealing with it. :hugs:

X

Of course we understand, sometimes there's just not the words and right now you need to look after you. Everything still crossed here. :hugs:

Misty - How's it going? I don't even know what cycle day we're on! I haven't been closet charting this time. xxx

AFM - nothing much going on except work work work. This time next week I will have met the little girl.:happydance: It's weird but I am now beginning to feel a little bit guilty about ttc!

Hope everyone is having a nice lazy weekend.

Garfie, fingers crossed for you , still hoping xx

Nise, hope all goes well for you, and stop the guilt x

AFM, all quiet here, see consultant on the 22nd but i am sure all I will get is that my eggs are old and just one of those things but here's hoping ;)

Hope you doing ok, Garfie.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow....

Are you off on sick leave...I can't imagine you are able to go to
work. I know when I started to bleed and had a scan, there was a fetus but no heartbeat but due to its small size, they would n't have expected a heartbeat yet.
They told me to come back one week later for another scan. I asked about taking time of work...and they just said there's no need, it won't make any difference to the outcome.
I did n't know what to do them....but in the end I went straight home and so glad I made that decision as I continued to bleed and mc a few days later.

Nise, good luck meeting LG, it comes around very quickly.

Booth 19...meeting the consultant expecting it to be bad news is the way I'd approach it....you might be plesantly surprised by what the doctors say.

Reb...yea terrible title for a book... but you probably just need time to gradually accept it yourself. Its not been that long since your last IVF. I guess councelling might help to teach you approaches for accepting it etc.

AFM, just ovulated....2 days earlier than usual but thanks to OPK I caught it in time. I have been trying to check for cervix position this month following the TCOYF book but I give up. Not sure if what I'm feeling is cervix and it does n't seem to change. should it be right in middle or can it be a bit to the side? don't know how you are ever supposed to feal where the 'opening' in the cervix is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->