TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi Pippi

I'm a carer for my son who has autism so I'm a stay at home mum.:flower:

I am trying to keep busy - as the housework has slipped a bit:winkwink: luckily hubby is understanding and has been spoiling me doing the hoovering etc :thumbup:

I am not sure what tomorrow will bring - obviously I want a sac with a baby in it :happydance:

I had a m/c last year and at the time never thought I would get through it but I did of course, this time it doesn't feel the same so I am trying to remain positive until I am told otherwise.:happydance:

I don't know how I would have coped without my BNB friends love and support:cry:

:hugs:

X

Garfie ~fingers crossed for tomorrow hun,i am also a sahm/carer my 9 yr old ds is autistic with learning difficulties.

pippi ~ your cervix goes from low/med/high depending on where you are in cycle its a rounded shape quite slippy with a slit in the middle,again depending on time of month it can me closed,slighty open or open,some women can't find it but perservere you will get there(you say you just ov which means will be quite high and you might only be able to feel the tip with your finger tip im ov today and can only just feel mine as so high,i learned everything from TCOYF its a fantastic book

booth 19 ~ im with pippi expect the worse and you are then prepared but may well have a nice surprize

Nise ~are you adopting hun

AFM, i am on cd 13 and think my ov day,got 1st peak on my cbfm yesterday and positive opk,hos cervix and fertile cm,today another peak and positive opk and my temp shot up so expecting crosshairs from ff in in couple of days

Seems we all have more than TTc in common ,my ds has aspergers and severe dyslexia ,am also a stay at home mom ,Garfie praying for you for tomorrow sweetie ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Garfie youre in my prayers

I'm in the 2ww - it'd be nice if I got my bfp now that we're engaged. We're leaving in a bit over week to go to the east coast pei & nova scotia for vacation and to visit his folks ( they summer in nova scotia and see his gram she's in the hospital waiting to move to a nursing home) so I'm hoping to be able to discuss the wedding a bit more

His dad doesn't travel outside Canada for health reasons ( insurance is a killer) so I have to get doh to decide can be get married without his dad there. His mom will go wherever we want - in fact she's hinted at Hawaii

Yesterday was my dd 18th bday!! I sometimes find it had to believe she's that old, it seems like she was just born. She was complaining about how it sucks to wrk on her bday lol- welcome to the grow up world

Fx'd cross for us in the 2ww and garfie

just a quick hug for Garfie will be thinking of you today and praying with all I have got for you.

Ladies just to update you all thanks so much for your support:-

My miracle baby was not meant to be:cry:

I am having a dnc tomorrow at 8.00 am.

I have had another mc and I am beside myself at the moment I cant sop crying.

X

garfie i am so sorry hun and 12 months apart almost to the day,know how you feeling hun as gone through it twice myself one @ 8 weeks and one @ 12 weeks

So so sorry Garfie xxxxxxx take good care of yourself right now
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies just to update you all thanks so much for your support:-

My miracle baby was not meant to be:cry:

I am having a dnc tomorrow at 8.00 am.

I have had another mc and I am beside myself at the moment I cant sop crying.

X

O Garfie I am so sorry lovely :nope:,cry away am sure your heart is broke ,hope tomorrow goes as well as it can ,praying for strength for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

so so sorry to hear Garfie, terrible to come almost 1 year after your last mc.

Oh Garfie, I am so gutted to hear your news. I'm at a loss to find words of comfort so I'll just wish you all the strength in the world to get through this difficult and heartbreaking time. :hugs:

Garfie I'm so sorry - lots of hugs and thinking of you tomorrow xxx

So sorry garfie no words can comfort you but we are all here for you good luck for 2moro :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Garfie, can't think of anything I could say to ease your pain, but didn't want to say nothing.

You are in all our thoughts. I'm praying you feel peace despite what's happened and that your d & c goes smoothly, no more pain for this lady please God xxx

Garfie sweetheart I know there are no words but know that we are all here for you and most of us have been there so so we do understand if you wanna crawl under a rock, stand outside and scream or punch walls - do whatever you need to do Hugs and loves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->