TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I hope to heck you guys don't think that I am just "stalking" here, I have actually been on a break for 6 months! I joined this board over a year ago, when I started to TTC again. It was by no means an announcement of a BFP AT ALL! that is ridiculous. LLBean knows me from another thread as well. gosh kinda feel attacked over the whole thing.

amommy I don't think it had anything to do with you being a regular here or not, That is the whole point that we were making, that we would like to see news from people. Honestly this STRICT monitoring some times is absurd

Edited - please note the rules https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...se-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

WTF?!? Who said we couldn't post BFP's in this section - our over 40's has always hugely celebrated BFP's. What a load of b********x! I haven't been on for days as I'm in Azerbai-whatsit and now I'm dying to know what's happened. WHO'S GOT A BFP!?! Very glad to see Holly!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::holly::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Nise - fingers crossed for you and hoping that things proceed quickly.
Everyone else - hi from Azerbaijan!
Spoomie - I've lost track again - what day am I on?!? Wondering whether to go to the pool in my bikini or not...!

Thanks but once again it's a fooling chart as spotting red began tonight so I'm sure full AF will be here dancing in the am... Kind of getting ticked off at the whole thing now. Timed perfectly and still nothing... Guess I need to let it go already and get on with my life ugh

I'm with you there, LL. It's not easy, but it may be healthier in the long run! Hugs x

Hi everyone, sorry been a while had a lot of stuff on - mums inquest which just brought everything back so not been really had the energy for anything else!!

Garfie - Glad you have been away and got some good weather - better than the rain we have been having!!

Nise - I am sure everything will work out, the SW knows whats best for her and sure she will push as hard as she can within legal limits to make it happen:thumbup:

Mistyy - sorry to hear of AF -I am now attempting to be a little less anal over temping etc as the 3 times I conceived were those whilst I was either on holiday or only BD once!!

amommy - I didn't even realise I couldn't - I am sure I put it hear first - the ladies on here have been through so much together anyway we celebrate any success as gives us all that hope that we can go on and do it ourselves!!

AFM - decided to get back into the saddle so to speak and give it 6 month max and then thats me done!! ( i think).

Good luck everyone and about time we had something to celebrate on here!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi amommy, don't stress, we thought nothing of the sort. Yes LL, over zealous is an adjective that springs readily to mind...... and well done for displaying a Holly, even if it is only to dust off her cobwebs. And Reb is right, the mind shift is anything but easy, but feels healthier and reminds us that there is still a life out there waiting for us to live it :hugs:

Reb, still ok in the bikini on that Azerblah beach, tho take care :haha: ......cd1 for me, but you're probably on cd27 as mine was a 26 day cycle.

Spoomster - :hugs: and thanks! I think I'm two days behind, as I was late last month (yes, remember that lovely moment of false hope!) and there's no beach in this bit of Azerbaiblah, just a nice pool! Would kill for a glass of wine tho - being a muslim country they're not really interested in growing grapes for the good stuff...
We tried to offer on a house today but when Steve rang up to make it, it had just gone. Bummer.
Hope all are well xxx

Reb

I remember it :hugs: I thought you were not exactly with me as I have had a coupe of stupidly short cycles - all part of zooming towards menopause, I guess! I'd go for a pool, weather here has been pretty drab compared to last week's mini heatwave so you've missed nothing while you've been away. Bugger about the house, that just means the next one will be better (hope you spotted the uncharacteristic optimism there from me! :haha:) xxx

Spoomie, I think you're right - my chart for last month says day 51, so that's not even close to AF with last months longish cycle. Yippee, pool here I come!
x

Spoomie and reb we are almost all in the same cycle I'm due any moment, I've been spotting
The dear held off till after the move ( if you call that being a dear lol)!!

I'm now officially living with my doh!!!!! Not that he wasn't always at my house or vice versa lol. We got most of the renos done except trim and painting, but now is the fun part unpacking

I'm thinking it's time someone got a bfp it's been too long fx'd for everyone

CD 5 here and i sense the Aunt is packing her bags :)

Congrats PDMCD :happydance:

Reb - :dohh: about the house. Better luck next time. Jealous of the pool in Azerbillalla :D

Booth - :hi: and :dust: and every thing crossed with you here for these 6 months. My temping is a funny thing. I don't give a hoot if i miss a day or 2 (unless it's right at ov time) and to be honest i don't stick to a routine anymore. The last 6 months or so i've kept the thermo in the bathroom and i use it while i'm on the loo :haha: Sometimes while having a garbled conversation with someone through the door at the same time, either when i get up or or whatever time i need a first wee! lol. If i'm very late up, like on a Sunday, or if i've had few drinks the night before and/or feel ill or whatever i still temp if i think of it and put it on the chart - and amazingly i'm still getting a decent pattern.

I find it a comfort, for some weird reason, to see my body going through it's paces every month. I honestly these days have pretty much Zero expectations of a BFP.

:hi: to Spoomie and LL and Marryanne and everyone :hi:
xxx

So af is here with a vengeance the cramps wow forgot it can be this bad lol ( I do get really bad cycles once or twice a year

So on wedding news there was a problem with the stupid papers for doh separation so the judge sent them back ugh so he won't be divorced in time so were rebooking dec the only date at our hall was dec22 so now I'm thinking jan just need to make sure the chapel is free

But I'm ok with that - Im gonna go to jamacia at Xmas if fares aren't crazy with the kids and doh

Then we can go somewhere for our honeymoon guilt free!

Miss C - never mind the censors - can you post a picture of Ziggy - if everyone else is happy with that?!?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->