TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Miss c I'm fine with a pic
BFP's don't bother me either

So doh got sick and developed last week they thought it was hep A but it isn't it's gallstones blocking a duct, he needs surgery soon
Wow life is full of surprises I'm just praying it can be done laproscoprically as recovery is easier.

BFP's and pic's are lovely! Bring them on :D

PDMCD - gosh i hope your OH gets treated soon and all goes well. Poor guy!

Not allot to report here. Just CD ... er 7! lol. Boooring :coffee:

xxx

still don't understand why Holly was out but anywhoo I got all excited there for a moment - dumping trucks and lorries and bucket load of baby dust on you all - hugs and kisses and love to you.

<---------- avatar is latest Ziggy pic

OOooooooooooooooooooooh - beautiful Miss C xxx

Miss c loving your avatar....loving the zebra print seat, loving the little White jacket zipped up but right up so he looks cool.....he is gorgeous!

Dh & I have actually chosen Ziggy as a name for a boy if we are blessed with a child (both mad Bowie fans!) and we are slightly obsessed with zebra print things (we have a huge zebra print fleece, 2 cushions & 2 zebra beanies in our bedroom). So I'm taking that as a sign lol xxx

Mrs c love love ziggurat he's beyond gorgeous!!!!!

Doh surgery is tomorrow at 630 well that's when we have to be there his surgery is at 715

Ahhhhhh BLESS! He's lovely missC :D :D Thank you for sharing :)

just married - i had a thing for DB in my teens. I saw 'The Man That Fell to Earth' one night on telly, didn't really know who he was - but was utterly fascinated with him! And then of course there's the Goblin King ;)

Anyway - lol, as you were ... :)

I hope to heck you guys don't think that I am just "stalking" here, I have actually been on a break for 6 months! I joined this board over a year ago, when I started to TTC again. It was by no means an announcement of a BFP AT ALL! that is ridiculous. LLBean knows me from another thread as well. gosh kinda feel attacked over the whole thing.

Actually, i read on this thread from time to time and have to say..i saw your post and didnt think it was an announcement. I was soooo shocked to see it had been removed when i came back on. I too think its way out of order. It was NOT an announcent. It was advice! I do agree it was OTT!! Sorry, i had to comment as i felt really bad for you.

Ziggy is beautiful Miss C and I for one always love to see pics and hear how things are going.

Have just read back a few pages and realised I missed something - err a bfp announcement that wasn't. FFS I think we 'the thread keepers' should be the judge of whether or not we want bfp's announced here - mostly we are following each others journeys commiserating in the sad times and rejoicing in the good ones. Is it really only within the rules to announce, the arrival of AF or worse a MC, nobody say's 'please don't announce your MC here, yet all us find MC upsetting - if it's okay to announce them then why not the bfps which are actually the most wanted to hear about announcements! Gah - nothing like 'rocking in the free world' is there? :hugs:

Hi everyone
Doh surgery went well he's doing great considering
He's hopefully being released tomorrow

I can be his nurse at home, the surgeon made fun of me I'm a home care case manager and normally after this surgery patients go home with home care nursing and I declined it as its what I used to do, so I'm gonna take care of him
He thinks it's funny I don't want the nurses in

Doh joked backed we'd have to hid the bodies and drugs lmoa

I'm so thankful he's ok I was terrified I'd lose him - you realize how precios life is, and what is really important

Yes I'm glad it all went smoothly PDMCD and that he's on the mend :) x

Oh, PS: Can i have some good vibes at 4.30 today ladies please? Smear test! Last one i had was 'inconclusive' and they've been calling me back for months. In fact i've managed to put it off for nearly 2 years now :dohh:

Hi all,

Just back from a lovely holiday....my brother is now married and we spend a few days in Wales on the way back from the wedding. we were so lucky with the weather...it felt like a sun holiday !
I was in the 2WW on holidays but had 1-2 glasses of wine most nights...getting tierd of being more careful during the 2ww just in case when its always a negative.

I'm now back to work and wet old rain again and a new cycle :-(

I've read everyones posts but don't have time to respond to everyone.

gald to hear PDMC that OH's surgery went well.

Good luck with the smear Misty...I don't like them either but I'm sure the results will come back fine.
I also get some comfort from charting and seeing ovulation etc.
I don't stick ridgidly to any time and just take my temperature whenever I wake.
It's also useful knowing exactly when AF will arrive (I nearly always have an 11 day LP) as I was always caught out before temping.

Amommy, hope you did n't interpret my posting last week as suggesting you were stalking, although I don't even see anything wrong with any 'stalkers' out there....as I stalked this site for a while before posting anything.
It's a bit strange that the mods removed your post.....but guess you should try not to take it personally, althought I would be offended by it to.
I see you are on a new cycle so sorry to hear it was n't a BFP.

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Well, had it - just got to wait now :roll: 10 days.

The sample they took 2 years ago was 'borderline abnormal'. I didn't tell anyone. I've been putting off going back by telling myself the result was probably caused by blood in the sample. I bled like crazy that time. The thing is i fell preg not too long after that smear, and then after loosing baby have been TTC, so there hasn't seemed a good time to have someone prodding around up there. (excuses, excuses - i know!) Anyway the nurse (a different one, very gentle and didnt make me bleed) told me yesterday that blood in the sample would have produced a 'contaminated' sample - not 'abnormal', so i should have come right back. She told me off :blush:

It's been playing on my mind all these months. Have your smear tests ladies, ok? Don't be daft like me.

Misty...please no sex for 2 days before the smears...I had the same issue, irregular results, and that was why!, Stupid doctors need to tell us these things and not "assume" we all know

after I discovered that I have been perfect every time

Mistyy - please don't worry. I had an abnormal smear - CIN level 1, they took a biopsy, got most of the bad cells and now I'm normal again. So even if it's not great news, it's probably fine. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->