TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Morning Ladies

A quick question while I wait for the doc to call - I might not need the FS after all:winkwink:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/Garfie1/th_IMG_0223-1.jpg

This was my test last night on a Tesco own brand at 11DPO but the FRER this morning was a lot more faint - what are your opinions I want to believe a line is a line but........ aaaaarrrrrgggggh here I go again.

We only managed once this cycle 4 days before O - was taking gfj and baby aspirin this cycle no CBFM just OPKs (a fat lot of good they did:haha:)

Love to you all :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

omg, i am sure I can see a line but can't expand the pic - can you set it larger? fingers crossed xx :)

Damn garfie I can't get the pic any bigger either :growlmad::growlmad::haha:

Please post another :flower::coffee:

Hi all! thanks for the welcome! We have been trying over 5 years, got all tests done, everything was normal- period always regular and ovulation too

two months ago was prescribed low dosage estrogen patch because pms was uncontrollable. ever since going on estrogen patch, PMS is gone but i have not had a period. trying to understand if I can ttc while on estrogen patch

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/Garfie1/IMG_0223-2.jpg

Is this one any better?

:hugs:

X

Hello ladies can I join this group?
I'll be 41 in 7 days. YIKES..
I feel so alone at times .

garfie I'm not sure that is much better lol as it is kind of in shadow but I have everything crossed for you if that helps :happydance::happydance:

welcome twell, I'm not sure about ttc with oestrogen patch - maybe that would mean that you don't have the progesterone in your body that would sustain pregnancy? I'm just guessing here, I think you would have to ask your doc :flower:

welcome too to biggerfamily, for sure you are not alone here :hugs:

Garfie, I can see it bigger now and defo a line , everything crossed for you this time x positive thinking :)

Welcome bigger family,
Twell. I Don't know anything about estrogen but a quick look On web says that it may suppress Lh and Fsh, so maybe would hinder ovulation?
Are you charting or using Opk?
Probably one for your dr though

I definitely see a line Garfie, you are late are n't you? If you go by your last cycle you'd be due af today so definatley a chance to see faint line.
Fingers crossed.

Hi all
Im 42 and DH is 42 also. I have 3 grown last from a previous marriage and trying desperately to give DH the child he so longs for.
We've been TTC since 2009, I've had a MC in March 11 and an Ectopic in November 11, nothing since. Have finally been given Clomid for 3 months and am on 9 DPO on Clomid cycle 1.

Am looking forward to spending time with other people who understand how I feel x

Ooo tres excited Garfie, I see the line even in the little pic. Got everything crossed for you that this is your turn. :happydance::thumbup:

Okay, I'm crap - I've forgotten all the new names but :hi: to you all and welcome to the madness. Looks like you joined at an exciting time. :hugs:

Hi everyone!

Garfie- very exciting, please keep us posted!

Butterfly- I am using OE for now, but had beta last thursday and it was BFN.

Misty- I do understand what you said about the doctors and all of the testing,etc and trying to also keep that in mind as I decided on next steps.

Garfie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sending you every sticky vibe I can find and will search for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone still stalk you all as you can see hugs and love and baby dust to you all

Garfie fxd hun but def see a line in both pics x

:hi: to all the new ladies and good luck lets get some bfps in here x

hope to get on later in the day as i cant sleep but gonna try n catch some zzzzs x

Ladies what is the rules for this thread. Are we allowed to posted photos of ovulation testing or not?

I'm 40 years old an got 2 wonderful DD one is 14yrs old other is 20months old. We're hopeing to get our number 3 this month or next month. We had to miss month of TTC an a few months of treatments due to got ready for having suregies. Now we got the green light to start ttc again and it would be a wonderful gift if got a BFP this month as in 6 days I'll be 41. Gosh that would be wonderful. I'm waiting to start opk testing tomorrow an hope everything works out this cycle. As my clock is ticking a way. Our doctor is only going to do a few more treatments an that is it. :nope: If not pregnant after a few more treatments we may have to find a new doctor which I do not want to.

Going to send everyone sticky vibes an keep a PMA to everyone.

Hi biggerfamily its absolutely fine to post opk stick pics and would likely give us ladies great pleasure in joining your poas analising its just the bfp announcements that are meant to be kept off these threads good luck hun x

Just ever so quick

Hi newbies, welcome :D

Garfie! OMG! Everything crossed as hard as i can !!!!!!!! Dont leave us hanging :D

xxx

Ladies what is the rules for this thread. Are we allowed to posted photos of ovulation testing or not?

when I was active in here there were no rules - we made this our own place and even bfp's were most welcome. :) Cannot for any reason see why not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->