TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

where is Garfie ?....your chart is still looking good today...temp still rising at least.

Hi ladies

I am here sorry was waiting for my HCG test result (sorry if I upset any of you by my announcement yesterday):hugs:

Well doc has phoned and level is 9 (so low) but I was 12DPO she wants to repeat in a week - I think I will be going insane before then:wacko:

So thanks for your wishes ladies, please keep your fingers crossed that is a case of third time lucky:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Think congrats are in order Garfie, hope I'm not been too premature...

Wow busy thread here’s my catch up form hte past few days

Barn the ipad mini is 7.9”. I cant wait its to come today or tomorrow

Pip thanks. That was very true. I love my iphone if you get an older model a 4 or 4s it is very inexpensive

Misty thanks im glad im not alone. I was wondering if I was really a mean person because of it. I hear where you coming from, in the beginning I want all the test, but now I feel if it is meant to be it will happen. I do still hate when af comes but I do know my my journey is nearing an end

Garfie I hear you about being a grown up, there are times it is hard - I will keep my fxd for you, your not out yet

Nise it is sad you didn’t get to see lg. promising looser dad is back in jail, fxd it helps your case

Butterfly wow nipping over to Madrid, hoping it all works out for you

Wow ladies Madrid and Sweden seem so far away. I know it is close for you. I forget how small the UK is. I believe Ontario the province I live in is aprox 3-4 times the size of the uk.

Welcome to blue, celine, bigger, tootsie

Garfie I see the line fxd!!!! Forget my earlier comment. fxd cross for third time being the charm.

Hi mrs c (love your display pic), llbean and Maryanne

Afm I am due to ov any day and we have bd the past 2 days and will the next 2 or 3. Our wedding plans again have changed and are finalized, Im getting married Dec 29- in 6 weeks!!!!!. We’re again getting married here at the chapel I originally booked ( I thought I cancelled till I got the email to confirm our jan date). Jamacia the cost was almost 8000 for 4 of us, not including the wedding cost.

I freaked when we were getting ready to book we have X amount to spend on the wedding and the rest of the renos and furniture, I don’t want to go into debt for this. I have been working hard to have all my debt gone in the next 6 months. So were going to just have family and get married at the chapel and we have a small room at a nice restaurant booked. We will go away in the spring when the cost drop dramatically

now i get to plan my decoration give aways etc. at least i have my dress shoes etc and my dtr. now to get his and my sons.

any winter xmas brides out there i need center piece ideas

I have everything crossed for you Garfie and it didn't upset me. Was glad to see a BFP at last on here :)

Wedding sounds great pdmcd, maybe by the time you are thinking of Jamaica you won't be able to go :)

Biggerfamily - Welcome, Miss C is right, we don't do rules we just do support and warmth.

Garfie - Are you kidding??? Your bfp was a sight for sore eyes. Keeping everything tightly crossed for you. And sending the bouncing tits just because I can! :holly: :haha: (pretty childish for a mature lady - but I'm excited).

PDMCD - Yay only 6 weeks. I think your new wedding plans sound lovely and I'm sure you'll have a fabulous day. As for the centre piece, well, I'm not really up on wedding stuff but I guess I'll have to get into the swing of it. A good male friend of mine has asked me to be his Best Man!!! :rofl: I'll have to find something to wear with a pocket in it or I'll be scrabbling around in the bottom of my handbag for the rings!

AFM - CD1 finally - I don't think I've ever had such a long cycle 35 days!!! that from a usual 26 day'er.

Garfie - i'm doing the bouncy boobs too! :holly: So exciting :D

Nise - This will all be over soon and it's so worth it. You're doing very well. LG will have you for her own soon :D

Pippi, Miss C, Maryanne, Barnie, Booth, newbies and lurkers :wave:

PDMCD - Your wedding day will be just wonderful because you're marrying the man you love :happydance:
We went the long route too! First it was going to be an exotic beach wedding with just the pair of us and 3 kids (pricey). Then a pagan wedding in the woods with loads of guests (cheap). Ended up with wedding plus wedding night in country house with 30 closest family and friends, (family and friends not at the wedding night obviously :haha:) flying to Italy the next morning (medium cost , but still less than 4K including the honeymoon).
6 weeks will fly by! But you're dead right, it's not worth going into debt for.

AFM - FF has grudgingly given my crosshairs this morning. Seems i ov'd on CD14 instead of 15 this month.

xxx

Ladies I'm still waiting on a positive on opk test. I took a test yesterday an it was very light so I'm hoping today be better. I've been having lots of cramping off an on so far. I've always had a positive surge never not had one. I called doctors office yesterday an they went ahead an setup appointment for Friday to see what is going on if no positive surge before then. The nurse said keep testing an if get a positive before then call an they change my appointment date. Gosh I hope things didn't change due to my surgeries. My DH is so hopeing I get pg this month but it's not looking good for now.

I'm feeling really scared an worried but trying to relax.

Too all of you I'm thinking of you an praying you all get a BFP soon.

Update: waiting for IUI #4
Did an Ovidrel shot yesterday at 11am
Got a positive on the OPK
Gonna do B2Back IUI Weds/Thursday

I think all the vitamins might be helping out. My skin looks great! Hey at least that's something positive to come of all this :)

Good luck to the 40s Gals! May it be our month!!!

Good luck 2bluelines....I just picked up my meds GonalF/Ovidrel today and waiting for AF to start...

Thanks Maddy!! I found the ovidrel really easy to do so don't worry if you haven't given yourself a shot its not hard.

Thanks :) I guess I'll get lots of practice injecting the GonalF beforehand. Doesn't look too hard - I have a 10year old diabetic relative. If she can inject herself daily, so can I!

hi i have just joined i am 45 and will be 46 in jan i already have children and am ttc again had a miss last year at 7 wks i have been on vitex,b6,folic,baby asprin ,npc,epo this cycle i stopped epo after ovulation. i seem to ovulate each month through temping and opk and cm but not getting preggo is there anyone the same age as me i had my last baby in 2010 i was 42 and 10 months when i conceived and 43 and 7 months when he was born.

Hey Ladies

I loved all the boobies:haha: they cheered me up ....... can you think of something even better for today?:hugs:

Seems like I'm not to be third time lucky - I started bleeding this morning and as you can see my temp has plummeted:cry:

I have had another HCG test but am not holding out much hope - still bleeding even now and it started at 7.30am this morning:wacko:

The doc is referring me now as I come under "recurrent miscarriages" woohoo lucky me eh - unless of course by the tiniest glimmer I am still pregnant then he can rip that referral into a million pieces:haha:

In a very sad and lonely place right now - someone drag me out!:cry:

X

ah garfie so sorry hunny its just shit dunno bout cheering u up but we can console eac h other if you like , i got a + test at 5 weeks but started bleeding last night at nearly 7 weeks have an appiontment 2moro at noon at epau have mild cramping n red blood ,knew it could happen but on the plus side we were pg and so can get pg again fxd for us ,hope you get answers that will help your next bean stick , only hope i can offer is just think of the fun :sex: you an oh can have running up to xmas , big :hugs: for you x

maddy good luck and :hi: x

sinead hi hun i am 44 and 45 next month i got pg last at age 43 and am currently either pg or mc scan 2moro to find out ,have heard of a few ladies pg at 44,45 and even 1 at 47 naturally so dont give up and good luck x

every one else hi and hope everyones well x

Maryanne and garfie im so deeply sorry
im praying you both have a positive outcome
we're all here for you

Oh Maryanne and Garfie ... :hug: :( :( :( :( :(

I am so very sorry to hear this. While there is a glimmer of hope i keep thinking positive thoughts for both of you.

Much love and good luck to the newbies too. I have no idea what ovidrel is but i hope it works :thumbup::D

Maryanne and Garfie, fingers crossed for you and you never know strange things do happen :hugs: you may both still be pg as some women bleed regularly throughout:hugs:

two blue lines and maddy - good luck :thumbup:

Welcome Sinead, you will find plenty of support on here whatever your journey :thumbup:

Maryanne - Aw hun BIG:hugs: to you to - hope you get a beautiful surprise at your scan tomorrow.:happydance:

AFM - Trying to remain positive but it's not happening - bleeding is getting heavier:cry:

Love to all the other ladies

X

So sorry to hear Garfie, such a roller coaster week for you.

Hope you get some good news tomorrow Maryanne, I did n't see you post the you got a bfp, but maybe you did n't want to announce it yet.

We are all here for you both.

Welcome too Sinead....so many new people joined in the last few weeks, great to see so many of us on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->