TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Fast post.

My mother is in nursing home now as the doctors made the decision with me what is best but it's going to be a very hard holiday season for me due having put her there for good.

AFM.. My temperature done a drop below the cover line today which not sure what that means. As I'm only 6DPO.

Ladies I hope you all enjoy your Christmas & get all the gifts you want. :winkwink:

Good luck pussycat
Hi max booth and nise

Misty too bad af came, I may be joining you in a day or 2
I start bd on cd5 as I ov around cd10

Bigger I help place people in nursing homes all the time and ad to place my dad, take comfort in the fact she will be safe and have 24/7 support. Usually they stabilize and improve ( ie gain weight and less falls)
It does get easier over time

So I hope you don't mind a wedding update my 3 girlfriends are coming to the diner, we got a slightly bigger room!!! So two tables I will not be sitting with the sil in fact df whole family will be at the other table. I asked df to help with seating and he organized it!
It makes me happy as I now have friends there to support me at the diner

Good luck to everyone still waiting
Merry christmas to everybody

Hi everyone, just a quick post to say happy Christmas as I probably won't be on for the next 10 days as my parents don't have decent Internet. Will definatley be suffering withdrawal effects.
Should ovulate in the next 2 days but no sign of anything signs yet...change of routine always messes things up.
Good luck to barnibear and maximo with you bfp and hope there are some more bfps over the Christmas hols. Hope you have a wonderful wedding pdmc.
Sorry no time for anymore personals as I need to get to sleep as long drive ahead of us tomorrow.

Merry Christmas from Australia to the other 'older chickies' here :) We had our Xmas celebration yesterday and I joyfully ate all the things I would have missed out on if our BFP had stuck (pate, ripe cheeses, undercooked and fresh seafood, overcooked BBQ meat and salads that sat around in the heat and wilted before I got to them!) I also indulged in a variety of alcoholic beverages in honour of all my pregnant friends who couldn't do so! Merry ho ho ho!

Quick one from me as on my phone

Maddy lol and :hugs:

Bigger could be implantation dip?

Barni so glad you heard heartbeat great news :thumbup:

Maxxi fingers crossed for sticky bean

Mistyy yay for Xmas :sex: lol

Pippi 10 days without proper Internet :saywhat: :haha:

Garfie, Nise, maryanne, greens, beetle, Reb, Spoomie, miss c, pcmcd and anyone else I have missed happy Xmas :xmas16:

:xmas8:MERRY CRISTMAS:xmas8:

Maddy - good on you, glad you enjoyed all that naughty stuff

Barnie - I managed to miss your post last time I was on!!! :dohh: Great news on seeing the HB and of course we want to know how you are getting on. I hate it when people get a bfp and bugger off completely - I like to share in the good times too so please please keep us posted.

PCMD - So pleased your OH did brilliantly on the table planning and you now have friends with you. Have a fantastic :wedding:day, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Bigger - Must be hard putting your Mum into a home but at the end of the day it is for the best and you are doing it for the right reasons. I'm sure she will settle in. :hugs:

AFM - I've got the dreaded cold bug, but trying to ignore it. Christmas shopping is mainly done - just a couple of things to get later for the 3 other kids that are in the foster home with our LG, I don't want them to feel left out at all. I was out shopping yesterday and found a fantastic and really old fashioned Christmas brown hessian sack with Merry Christmas written on it - I'm going to rough it up a bit, fill it and when we go up to see LG on the 27th. I'm gonna put an envelope on it stating it is only to be opened by a child under 10!!! and an invisible letter inside with one of those torches that you have to shine on it to read which will explain why it was at my house and not not theirs! Lol, they will all be believers by the time I leave. :hugs:

Merry Christmas Ladies

PD - So glad that the seating is sorted and you are with all your friends:flower: Have an absolute fabulous wedding :happydance:

Barni - Glad to hear things are going well with you - hope you get time to relax over Christmas and put your feet up:winkwink:

Nise - It's so cute when they still believe - my youngest still wants to believe but hears so much at school :cry: told him the year he says he doesn't believe Santa stops leaving the santa sacks and even hes worked out he needs to keep his mouth shut or he will be down some 20 pressies:haha:

Bigger - Aw hun I really feel for you it's a difficult decision to make but as someone else commented she will get 24 hour care, be less lonely and also you will look forward to the visits. We have the same decision to come to in the New Year about putting hubbys nan in a home or not she has had 4 falls in two weeks and currently lives in warden assisted housing:cry: Your chart is looking good hun - it could very well be an implantation dip :dust::dust::dust:

Misty - Get on them sexy undies and get to it girl :winkwink:

Pippi - OMG how are you going to manage - it's like going back in time aaaarrrrgh:flower:

Maddy - Yum all those foods sound delicious - I was at my pregnant friend's this weekend for a Christmas Breakfast and to swop pressies I had a runny egg & bacon sandwich - she was practically drooling cos she can't have one :haha:

AFM - Feeling a bit how do you say ........ well I should have a 10 month old running around around or should be 37 weeks pregnant (gotta say I'm not showing at all:haha:) not to mention the recent loss :cry: 8DPO what the heck is happening with my chart :growlmad: anyone care to tell me:haha:

Have a great Christmas ladies - enjoy and I will probably be back on here in the New Year:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Nise omg that is so sweet- I can't wait to hear how the 27th goes

Pipi I hope your withdrawal isn't too bad

Garfie hugs I don't have ant idea what's going on with your chart, it's cute your lo semi believes how old is he?

Afm just waiting for af to she up I'm breaking out super tender boobs - just praying if she is coming she's on time ( I don't want her here on my day) of course a bfp would be an amazing gift

Our Christmas will be quiet. Tomorrow I wrk then we will go to midnight mass open gifts, Christmas Day we do stockings and diner. It's just the four of us, nice and quiet

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas! I got a message from the doctor today (I was on the plane). My beta went up (don't know the number) so it looks like I should be ok while on vacation. Another story when I get home of course. I have a dr appt on Jan 10. I hate to sound so negative but since I miscarry more than I carry I can't help it.

Max where in the USA are you? I'm in Ontario
I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is the sticky one!!!!

ATM just waiting for her to show up I'm spotting so she's coming late ugh shell still be her on sat:( :(

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Max where in the USA are you? I'm in Ontario
I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is the sticky one!!!!

ATM just waiting for her to show up I'm spotting so she's coming late ugh shell still be her on sat:( :(

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

That would figure wouldn't it? I got a cold sore right before my wedding but it managed to go away right before. When I was on the pill my periods weren't too heavy so it would have been ok but now I need several super plus tampons a day so I'd have an accident for sure if I was getting married ha ha. I'm in NY. Right now we're out west skiing, or at least trying to. The twins don't get the concept of time zones and we've been up at 4:30 AM every day so far.

Max we're semi close I'm about 3 hours from buffalo!
Have fun skiing. Df works for a ski tennis company and I just got new skis I'm dying to use them. I'm possibly going to Colorado with df on a wrk trip, and getting some skiing in

Hello everyone,

Today I'm 12 dpo, cd 24. Af is due in 4 days. My boobs are killing me. Have slight af like cramping on/off for a week or so. Used clear blue hpt this morning & got bfn. Am wondering am I out for this month. The suspense is driving me insane. Dh & I have agreed that we will only go for another month or 2 as I will be 44 in january.

Am feeling so disappointed :(

Hello everyone,

Today I'm 12 dpo, cd 24. Af is due in 4 days. My boobs are killing me. Have slight af like cramping on/off for a week or so. Used clear blue hpt this morning & got bfn. Am wondering am I out for this month. The suspense is driving me insane. Dh & I have agreed that we will only go for another month or 2 as I will be 44 in january.

I hope you're not out. Do you know for sure when you ovulated?

Hello everyone,

I hope you're not out. Do you know for sure when you ovulated?

I think I do. The 16th if I'm right. I always get whats like an af cramp grumbling for the day so I'm assuming that's it. What do you think?

Fingers crossed for you Adele. I sympathise with the symptom spotting. Mother nature is very cruel sometimes! All my pre menstrual symptoms match perfectly with early preg symptoms almost every month :wacko: It's a waiting game :dohh:

Hope everyone had a good Crimbo? Ours was quiet but good. DH has a nasty cold and i think he's passed it on to me 'cos my nose is running i feel run down this morning. We were at the ILs yesterday which was rather a baby fest. It was ok though. I'm coping better. I had a big stab in the heart when the babies were put all together on the floor in front of the tree for photos. My baby wasn't there :( :( :(

Well we're in the 'no mans land' between xmas and new year, so there's not allot to do here but try to get through the leftovers and the boxes of chocs. We don't seem to have any normal food in the house! :haha:

Thinking of you PCMCD. Hope it all goes wonderfully :D

Love and :dust: to all xxx

Adele fxd for you

Ahh misty your so sweet! Af come a day late I'm praying she lightens up a lot today and I'm just spotting. I want to enjoy tomorrow night;). Plus I'm entering my fertile window in the next few days

Tomorrow I get married!!! I can't wait, today we get our flowers. I have a massage booked. Df is staying in a hotel tonight - it'll be weird him not sleeping here but being in town.

Jan 1 will be soon. I'm going back onto my healthy eating to maybe get back on track with my weight loss, maybe that will help me get my bfp in my last few months of ttc
I hope everyone had a good Christmas. The next time I come on I will be married
Have a great day ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back