TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Never Mind..

Ladies may you all get a BFP very soon.

TC and enjoy your BFP when you get one.

Aw <3

Big soppy grin for so many cycle buddies here this month. That's nice isn't it? Doesn't happen like this very often.

Bigger and everyone - here's hoping for a wonderful surprise this month then :D

(realistically the way my temps look it probably isn't going to be me :coffee:)

Booth - it's an odd feeling wanting AF to show up isn't it? :dohh: It's meant to be really common to miss the odd period. Personally i don't remember skipping many cycles in all my years (insert wobbly old voice :haha:) but i remember waiting for first AF after having MC and
i was very anxious. Fingers crossed for 2 weeks time for you that things go back to normal x

Love to all :dust: :dust: xxx

Husband's very sick now. Vomiting and diarrhea all night. I had to sleep on the couch. I'm hoping it passes quickly and of course that I don't get it :-(

Husband's very sick now. Vomiting and diarrhea all night. I had to sleep on the couch. I'm hoping it passes quickly and of course that I don't get it :-(

maxxiandniko.. I'm sorry to hear your DH is very sick. Having that type of virus is no fun. I had that stuff last week in the middle of the night. I was throwing up & diarrhea at the same time. So was stuck in the restroom for 2 hrs.

May your DH feel better soon. Hope you don't get it. :hugs:

I'm no longer a cycle buddy :growlmad: she flew in today :cry:

Good luck all you other ladies :flower: Just waiting for my FS appointment not long now 22 January :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hi everyone,

Hope your dh gets better soon maximo, try take care of yourself and hope you don't get it.

Butterfly; been stalking ur chart as I was wondering how your ivf was progressing. Good luck in your quest for green/blue eyed donor.

Fingers crossed for bigger and misty and booth this cycle and anyone else who are your cycle buddie, loving your chart bigger ( nice big temp shift).
Sorry to see af, Garfie.

Coming up to ovulation for me. I have started to take macca...my temps are really even/unflucating (if that is even a word!), wonder if its the macca as usually they are more rocky.

Dh has informed me work are paying for an all expenses weekend for him and me in march..some recognition event. They are not sure yet if its to Dublin or London....please let it be London (Dublin is too close to home). Only problem is that its due to be when af arrives and if I'm going for ivf...I'm afraid treatment etc might need to start when I'm away...I don't want to postpone even by 1 month.
Its an American company and his USA colleagues get to go to Disneyworld in Florida...bit of a difference !!!

Garfie sorry the witch came but were still cycle buddies
She'd due for me fri and I ov at cd10

Misty still keeping my fx'd

Hi bigger

Max I hope dh feels better soon and you don't get it

Pippi a trip wrk pays for is still nice, they should pay for Disney for you guys ( is there still a euro Disney?).

Afm waiting for af to show, my boobs still hurt and are itchy pms sucks

Maxi your family are really going through it arent they! Poor things :hugs:

Garfie - oh poo! Sorry to hear about the aunt :( But yes we ARE still cycle buddies for next go :)

Pippi - good luck for your ov coming up. Don't know about macca, but i now when i took agnus castus ages ago it really stabalised my ov day. I feel i should stick up for London, because i am a London girl (moved out to the countryside 10 years ago but still have my roots and best of memories there) BUT - there is a world of difference between London and Disney world :? Great to have a free outing though :D

PDMCD - hang in there! Hoping there's no 'show' tomorrow :thumbup:

AFM - my temps have lifted a tiny bit today, BUT i think i saw a smear of pink this morning. So what's with the lift ???? :dohh:

Garfie sorry about the AF, still waiting for mine!

Pipi - free trip sounds nice and a nice weekend in London sounds like what you need before starting IVF treatment :)

Mistyy - good luck this cycle

Bigger - you never know you may have managed it without intervention:)

Maxi - you and yours have been through it a bit - hopefully all on your feet fit and well soon x

Hugs to everyone else out there

Just a really quick post, I'll have to catch up on all the news over the weekend. Just wanted to let you ladies know that we were granted special guardianship at the final hearing yesterday with distant contact via po box for parents. I've only had a quick conversation with SW late yesterday arvo as I was filming, so don't know all the ins and outs fully, she said she would email and hopefully talk today. We are delighted but also feel a little bit sad for LG as she faces her last few weeks of weaning from parents if they bother to turn up. In the mean time it is full steam ahead with the building works to get her room ready for 16th Feb!!!! Also got to sort school and oh my god so much to do. Thank you all for your support throughout the last 8 months :hugs:

Misty implantation??

Boobs aren't as tender today so that means she'll be here for my trip

Great news Nise, congrats on the good news! Can just imagine how much stuff you have to do to be ready....
This is a very special time for you and lg... Lots of Memories to look back on in years to come,
how does special guardianship differ to adoption?

Pdmc, sucks that you feel af is en route.

Going to London on the work trip...have nt been there for years so will try persuade dh who hates heights to go on the London eye!
yea pdmc there is a Disney world outside Paris but don't know how many people without kids go there....
There are 100 people going so we can hide in the crowd and no one will miss us if we want to do our own thing some evenings...not a fan of these big organised events.

Oh Nise yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Full blown :witch: at midday here. CD1 then.

I feel numb. I feel more numb each month. I suppose this is a good sign? I think i'm letting go :(

xxx

Hello ladies,
Hope everyone is doing ok. Staying warm & dry during this storm.

Here we've had some really bad weather today went from heavy rain to freezing rain then snow an then back to freezing rain again. We had to run out to the store an almost got caught in the mess an barely got home before it hit hard.

Now in the other news.. My temperature done a big drop today which is day 6dpo so hope that means something good to come soon :happydance: but if not have to accept it an try again..

Nise congrats!!!!!!!!! Have fun setting up lg room!!!! Lg room are so much fun

Misty I'm spotting today so the evil witch is here tomorrow just in time for my trip, sorry she got you.

I'm also not too upset she's here. It is a bit easier every month.
Wonder what it will be like the last cycle of ttc when she shows up

Pippi the London eye sounds fun. There's a small version of one at inaugural falls. Not as big or nice as London but still fun. If we ever get to the uk I want to go on it

Congrats Nise and hugs Misty :-(
Pd - when do you leave? We're not doing too well over here so I'm not going anywhwere this weekend.
Hi to everyone else.

The dog is sick now! What the hell. He's been throwing up and having diarrhea all day. He's now boarding at the vet because I'm thinking he's going to get dehydrated soon. Unbelievable.

Congrats Nise and hugs Misty :-(
Pd - when do you leave? We're not doing too well over here so I'm not going anywhwere this weekend.
Hi to everyone else.

The dog is sick now! What the hell. He's been throwing up and having diarrhea all day. He's now boarding at the vet because I'm thinking he's going to get dehydrated soon. Unbelievable.

Maxxi.. I hope your DH is feeling better an your dog gets feeling better soon. It's no fun when a DH or pet is sick..

Now back to working on uploading a video an sending photos in too the NEWS..

Misty - sorry the witch got you BIG :hugs:

maxx - Wow the illness has ripped through your family - hope you are all better soon :flower:

pd - Let's hope the spotting is implantation right :winkwink:

bigger - That temp drop is looking good hun - when will you be testing :happydance:

Pippi - Enjoy your trip - London is lovely, but I don't think I would like to live there maybe when I was younger - all to fast for me must be getting old or countrified :haha:

Nise - :happydance: that's great news about lg - it will be here before you know it :flower:

Barni - Hope you are okay hun and each day is getting a little bit easier BIG :hugs:

AFM - CD3 terrible back ache today - never mind FS appointment next Tues aaaaarrrrrggggh let's hope he has something new to tell me:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"