TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Oh Beetle - you know you had all our hopes and dreams and excitement with you - now you have all our love and our hugs and our thoughts with you and your DP. Take care of yourself.

Crushed for you.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gutted for your Beetle, so difficult especially when you have seen the hb. So sorry to hear.

Dear Beetle,
I stalk occasionally and wanted to give you hugs xxxx
Dear Nise - wonderful news, my thoughts are with you for the 16th x
Love to everyone else
Reb x

Thinking of you Beetle xxx

How is everyone?
I've been given my ov. day by FF. Had to delete my illness high to get it to play ball though :roll:
DPO5 here. I think allot of us are cycle buddies give or take a couple of days aren't we this month?

Love to all xxx :dust:

Oh Beetle, I'm gutted to hear see your up-date. My thoughts are with you and I wish you and your OH much strength. :hugs:

Mistyy I am 6dpo although my chances are about as slim as posh spice this month I think :wacko: :hugs:

Hi everyone
Misty and butterfly I'm 5-7 dpo I don't temp I just know when I normally ov and what cm I notice

On a sad note 2 diamonds from my wedding band fell out :(. I found the stones and it off o the jewler to fix and have all the settings checked, and to join my two bands
I'm a bit peeved I've only warn my band for 1 month

Waves to everyone

Aw no PD - how terrible:cry: glad it's getting mended though (mine is just a plain gold band and mine split and had to be repaired after our honeymoon:cry:)

Hubby offered to buy a new one - but it wouldn't have been the same:wacko:

5DPO today can I join the gang:happydance: - anyone seen a chart like this?:haha:

:hugs:

X

Me, Butterfly, PDMCD, + Garfie - cycle buddies :happydance: I'm thinking there are more of you!

Oh i'm sorry to hear about your ring PD. Thank goodness you found the stones. That's a bit of a miracle! Once the settings are checked it will be ok. Mine's a plain band of white gold, cos my engagement ring is white gold.

(My first wedding ring, with my ex, i lost forever in the sea at Cornwall on the first day of our honeymoon! :dohh:)(I think it was a sign!)

Wow Garfie i havn't heard of a ring splitting. Chart: <whispers> - could that be an implantation dip? :winkwink:

xxx :dust:

Yay I was thinking implantation dip too :happydance: my chart is linked from the butterfly in my signature. If it continues like this I am going to get my hopes up and be heading for a fall :dohh:

Blimey that is bad that rings don't even last a month :growlmad: I would be complaining big time!

I'd be p***ed off PDCM if the setting came loose so quick. lucky you caught the stones but on a new ring....thats a bit worrying that the settting came loose to quickly.
make sure you get it added to your home insurance just in case the worst were to happen

garfie and butterfly, your charts are both looking opposite....so interesting..time will tell.

noting new with me, af nearly left, FF predicts I will ovulate on Valentines day :). but bitter sweet on that day as thats when I miscarried last yeat.

Pipi bittersweet fx'd for a vday baby!
Misty love the see story lol
Butterfly hoping for implantation

Rings at the jewler he says its cause the setting was too thin for the stones he's gonna repair it!! I should get them back Friday just in time to go see my inlaws
My first set from my ex I pawned them to pay for my divorce lol

Nothing to report here except I'm fighting a bug hoping it stays away, can't miss work too busy. Also dmil would be upset she's asked us to come up to visit them 2xs the weekend and after our nyc trip so we couldn't as I'd have too much mommy guilt leaving the kids alone 3 weekends in a row

Just a quick update ladies - just been to the loo and after investigating (if you know what I mean):winkwink:

I am now spotting - surely I can't have an LP of just 6:cry: next time I go I will be nervous:dohh:

X

Hello ladies been MIA for awhile have hads alot of stress going on, alittle about me, I am 41 years old hubby is 51, I had a tubal reversal in 2011 and still have not concieved have been on clomid since this past september with no luck, now the doc. has added Metformin with the clomid, I do hope this does the trick, I wish you all the best for you and your famlies, Need friends right now, am running out of hope, need encourageing words, FRIENDS?

tiatammy - welcome :) You have come to a good place for friendship and support. So: :friends:

I don't want to speak for the group, but for me we are not all just about the frantic chucking around of baby-dust (although there is plenty of that) in fact i think we manage a lovely balance of support, encouragement, optimism and realism.

Garfie - i wonder if you ov'd on CD12? It would be sods law that that's the temp you missed. This would give a LP of at least 10 ....

PDMCD - sorry to hear you're poorly. I've got a bit of a miffed MIL at the moment too. She rung all excited about a cousin of my DHs engagement party happening on the 13th April. DH explained that we are treating that weekend as our chance to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary (can you believe it's nearly a year?!) We have to pick my youngest up from Wales that weekend and are going to turn it into a nice weekend away. I heard him explain this about 4 times. I mean what's to say? He's only ever seen this cousin once every 6 years or so. And we have to be in Wales. And it's our 1st wedding anniversary FGS :roll::roll: I know she gets excited to have us all together - but she's not listening! DHs brother in Scotland isn't coming down for the party either, so it's not like a big reunion. <and breath> lol.

Aw Pippi - yes, bitter-sweet for you this Valentines day then. That's come round quick as well hasn't it hun? :hugs: (I'm due on on valentines day :dohh:!)

Butterfly - hunted for your chart but couldn't find it. It's probably me being a numpty :wacko::haha:

Love to all :dust:

Misty...if you click on Butterflys moving purple butterfly in her signature it takes you to her chart (It's not diplaying it as a butterfly on my pc in work ...but as an red X....but I can still click on it).

Welcome Tittammy, all I can say is its a tough road but we are all here to support one another. I find this site a great place to come and vent all the little fustrations about TTC and hear about other peoples stories

not sure whats going on with your chart Garfie, yea maybe you ovulated early....or wud it be implanation dip and bleeding ?
but then I see you spotted mid cycle last month too so that may be a red herring.

like your story about pawning the ring Pmdc, hope you're feeling better.

A confusing red herring Pippi:winkwink:

TMI - Red on the tip of finger yesterday which turned to a watery colour next vist and finally a small blob of mink coloured eeew then nothing. Today a few brown spots this morning and now nothing:wacko:

Maybe she's waiting to pounce when I go out :haha:

Tiatammy - Welcome hun to a very knowledgeable group and an excellent mix of wonderful ladies who talk about everything not just the ttc journey:hugs:

Misty - Stick to your guns hun - 1st wedding anniversary is important so are the rest of course but the first is special as you are still sooooooo in love and don't mind picking up his smelly socks:haha:

PD - Hope you get well soon hun:flower:

Nise - How are things going - bet you are so busy at the moment with all the preparations did you get school sorted:flower:

Barna - Still sending :hugs:

Butterfly - I'm sure we will both know soon enough what is going on :winkwink:

AFM - I feel sure all will be revealed tomorrow or the next day or the next:haha:

X

Ooh Garfie I'm thinking implantation dip and bleed maybe :thumbup:

Pippi thanks for the detective work on my chart :haha:

:hi: hi again tiatammy, sorry the clomid has not worked for you so far. It can take a while longer to get pregnant in your 40's so try not to put too much pressure on yourself every month :hugs:

Mistyy, one year, where has the time gone?! :wacko:

hello mistyy,pippi,garfie and butterfly67, thankyou so much for the heart warming welcome. It has really been a rollor coaster ride for me lately, I need to get a hold on my stress, I have stress induced sezures, which does not help me when I get stressed out, So I have had alot of seizures lately, so I really need to find something to occupy my mind, other than worrying all the time, Like what is wrong with me? Why cant I concieve, plus having stress on financial issues, yes MONEY is always an issue these days, and the stress is unbelieviable, and as we all know if you dont have money when it comes to fertility issues, it is hard to get help, Myt doc. that did my tubal reversal is in Louiville Kentucky, so I email him my temp charts, and we converse over the phone and through email, so you can just imagine how hard that is. Well enough rambleing about me, How are all of you ladies? wishing you and your family well, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->