TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Morning Ladies

Barna - Don't you just feel so deflated when you come out and they say it's ok - half of me wanted a problem so I could take a magic pill and be pregnant - I don't think they exist:cry: Pleased you have a referral and they didn't just close the case - Let's hope London is more on the ball and your BFP is around the corner:happydance:

Misty - Still looking good - are you planning on testing with a normal test again?:winkwink:

Nise - I am so pleased little girl is settling in - hasn't your life changed Mrs? no just nipping out to the shops or staying late at work - now she comes first and everything has to planned :happydance: how old is she again? do you also have to plan toilet trips when you go anywhere my two boys were a nightmare when they were younger - a few miles down the road and one would say "I need a wee mummy":haha:

Maddy - I agree with Misty - the weeks will fly by - look it's nearly easter already :haha:

Bigger - How's the cold - hope you are feeling better:hugs:

AFM - FF finally says I am 4 DPO - but not sure if I believe her or if she is even my friend :cry:

Good job I have you ladies

:hugs:

X

PDMCD - i am totally with you on the baby shower, i don't believe in tempting fate and I am happy to celebrate the birth but nothing before. We all know from this site that nothing is certain until you have a baby in your arms.

Garfie, Butterfly :friends: its about time one of us came up with the goods :)

:dust::dust: to you Mistyy, you never know.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:to all of you lovely ladies out ther.

AFM- well who knows - AF tunred up really late - then I am sure I od about 8 days after AF started so really confused. Still checking with OPK on a daily basis but I am sue it was a + on day 7 and seem to be getting lighter!! Who knows anymore :growlmad::growlmad:

TMI alert.
I just passed allot of weird brown 'bits' while in the shower. They all looked like little pieces of dry leaf floating away and down the plug hole :shock::shrug:

Garfie - i have no plans. I am planless. <slumps on edge of bed> How odd that FF has given you an ov already and none on your last chart (which looked like an obvious CD14 to me) :wacko: I would BD every other day still for a while.

Barnie - {{hugs}} I have no advice. You must feel so deflated after an answer with no answers really. If implantation issues have been mentioned to you then that is the next step - finding out who can tell you more about that. How long do they think it will take for your referral to St.Mary's?

Bit more :dust: all round

Meant to ask you Booth do you keep checking OPKs even after a big + then? I used to, and it would always confuse me ..... in fact i stopped using them 'cos i found OPKs used to cause more prob's than they solved for me :haha:

:dust:

:rofl: Misty BD every other day :haha: twice in this month would be good:winkwink: He is so sodding stressed with work that he comes in has tea watches a bit of tv catches up with emails bed then zzzzzzzzzzz:cry:

I can't see I am 4DPO the temps are not normal for me:shrug:

The brown sounds like old blood - let's hope it means a little baby is snuggling, do you normally spot?

That's weird for me as last month I didn't spot at all which seems to have been the norm for a while:dohh:

Now we are both sat on the bed with our head in our hands trying to work out if FF is really our friend :haha:

Booth - Is that 7DPO or CD7 you meant?:flower:

X

Barni, how can they say it is implantation? Surely that is more like right at the beginning :shrug: But you have got further than that so I don't get that :hugs:

Mistyy - Hmm, of course it sounds like it could be IB but then again pre AF spotting, flipping annoying :growlmad: I do wonder if you O'd on cd19 though even if that is a bit late :shrug: I would just test with a proper full cup of pee :haha: :hugs:

garfie :wacko::haha::hugs:

Hello lovely ladies,

Misty?> Have you tested yet?

garfie?> How is things going with you so far?

Nise.. I'm still sleeping on the couch as DH is still sick :cry:

Too all the other ladies if I missed you I'm sorry as there is so many of us on here.

AFM: I'm still all stuffy nose or a runny nose but never ran a fever. We figure out it's my Spring allegrics that is acting up bad. As long I'm indoors I can talk an not sneeze my head off but as soon go outdoors oh lordy does it do me in. :cry: I get where can't talk at all. So I took some meds for the Spring allegrics an it has helped me get some good sleep.

Jezz its busy here, I have checked in in 24 hours and there are so many posts! Nice to see lots of activity anyway. Must be misty and her mistic charts thats drawing everyone here at the moment!

Garfie, I don't know what's happening with your chart. Do you do Opk? Maybe they would be more telling than chart?

Yea Misty strange about the brown blood, ..if its different to your normal cycle then guess its all good. Chart still looking good. Does ff still predict you ovulated on cd 13-14 now? booth could be onto soemthing with ovulation on cd19. Finger and toes crossed thought. You deserve a bfp and we all could do with some good news.

Glad to hear they are referring you barnibear for further investigation. Guess thats another few months to wait now?

Hope the allergies are settling bigger...

Great to hear your updates about lg, Nise. It must be a relief to have sorted out some child care with your neighbour, also really handy that its so near home!
You should be on maternity leave! But guess when you are self employed its all different.

Max, good luck with clomid. The consultant would nt prescribe it for me, said i ovulate so don't need it. Despite what I read about it boosting ovulation.

Hello butterfly, booth and pdmc...and everyone else I have forgotten.

When do you start ivf maddy ? I just started my first ivf cycle today, got my downregulation injection this morning. so far feeling 'normal' but dreading the potential menopausal side effects. Guess the b**ch will kick in next weekend...just when are in London with a group from work for a weekend away!

Got shown how to do all the injections but did nt get to actually do a trail injection...and think ill have forgotten all the instructions by the time af arrives.
I think I'll be nervous doing the first one and hopefully it'll all go ok then.

Misty - Where are you (looks under the bed) I keep logging on to stalk but you haven't updated:flower:

AFM - Temps still going up - maybe I'm coming down with something:cry:

X

Hello :wave: I am here - i have to get up and go straight out at silly o'clock on a Saturday to take DD3 to riding.

Well - i'm going on FF after this to report :witch: arriving in the night :dohh: Really heavy and sudden.

Sorry everyone :(

To tie up loose ends - no i never usually spot brown, i get a proper blood spot a couple of hours before AF kicks in proper.

Thank you for all your interest and excitement ladies :hugs:

Back for some personals later ... got to go back out now to chose a present for neice's 1st b.day tomorrow .... ie cruising round baby departments ... niiiiice :dohh: Love the timing.

Love to all :dust: :dust: :dust:

Garfie - oops CD7 never that early!! Have done 4/5 since and all gradually lighter so i am convinced that must have been, did bd during that time so hopefully caught the stubborn little bugger.

Mistyy - usually check the day after to check if negative and test until it does, I have always used them and managed to get pg twice (unfortunately m/c both times). usually check with cheapies and when get + test with a CB smiley face to make sure lol :)

Sorry to hear of AF turning up Mistyy :( i usually always start with a little brown the day before so don't think its anything to worry about :)

Hi to everyone else and hoping for some good news on here soon:)

Misty sorry the witch got you.

Tomorrow is my baby's 17th bday
Kinda sad how fast they grow up, then again after listening to my gf complain about her 2 yr old 22 min screaming fit for water ( stalling at bedtime)
Kinda glad they do. I don't know which is worse a 2 yr old temper tantrum or teenage drama and attitude.

The thought of my kids bring almost grown up makes me feel old today.

I did just find out an old friend whom I lost touch with just had a new son. She's 44, she's one of those suprise babies a few months after dating a new guy ends up pregnant. Strange how some of us do everything and others it just happens.

Well off to help dh work on our renos I finally have back in Reno mode we will finally have the upstairs linen closet done and all the walls painted!

Barni, how can they say it is implantation? Surely that is more like right at the beginning :shrug: But you have got further than that so I don't get that :hugs:

This is what I dont understand too. I think she meant more like staying implanted rather than initial implantation. I still think donor eggs is the way forward but because she didnt confirm this in front of my dh, he now thinks its pointless. Get pregnant naturally or not at all. So now im even more scared it wont happen for us.

Barna - Don't you just feel so deflated when you come out and they say it's ok - half of me wanted a problem so I could take a magic pill and be pregnant - I don't think they exist:cry: Pleased you have a referral and they didn't just close the case - Let's hope London is more on the ball and your BFP is around the corner:happydance:

Garfie this is EXACTLY how I felt. I dont think st mary's will give us any more info to be honest.
I think I remember you saying you were being referred again. Please keep me posted. Any information is good to know as far as im concerned.

Barnie - {{hugs}} I have no advice. You must feel so deflated after an answer with no answers really. If implantation issues have been mentioned to you then that is the next step - finding out who can tell you more about that. How long do they think it will take for your referral to St.Mary's?

Mistty I reckon it will take a good 6 months for the appointment, so by the time I get there it will be too late anyway. So sorry to see you got your af, I think we were all willing it to be good news.

Currently im scared I wont ovulate. I was ovulating on cd12/13 but it took till day 31 last month, now this month I thought it was on its way when started getting faint pink lines on cd8 but since then they've disappeared so now on cd12 and no sign at all. Just hoping something can go right, my body just hasnt recovred from the mc and its nearly 3 months now. I could just spend the day crying.

:hugs: to everyone else

Butterfly67...>? how is things going with you hun? anything new going on yet or just having too wait still?

pdmcd17..>? how are you doing hun? I think read you've got a 17 yr is that right? If not I'm sorry..

I'm trying to remember if that is right.

Mistyy>>>:hug: hun.. I'm so sorry the darn witch got you.. Always remember your starting a new cycle always new hope.

Well ladies my temp dropped way below my coverline. Just going to keep BBT an see what happens in the next few days. My cycle is usually a 26-30day so just sit & wait..

I'm feeling more better since it rained my spring allergies have let up now. Hardly a bad stuffy nose like did have but still have it some. Never ran a fever as kept watch on that an never ran one so that didn't mess up my BBT.

Barn big hugs

Bigger I have 2 teens my dd will be 19 in June and ds is 17 from my ex
I'm glad to hear your allergies are better
Mine will be kicking in next month when spring hits

Hi butterfly and everyone else
Happy st patties day to you all

Awe, Misty - Darn, blasted witch. Am logging a complaint to the universe - it's just not on. :hugs:

Nise - lol. Perhaps we should all get up a petition :winkwink:

Booth - i used to use OPKs every month. I used to test till they went neg as well - but it would go on for 3 or 4 days sometimes. FF would get the hump and i'd stat 2nd guessing ov day :wacko::wacko:

PDMCD - my eldest baby was <whisper> 20 in Jan :shock: Where do the years go???

Barni - i know it seems like forever when you're waiting. Waiting for AF, waiting for ov, waiting for a return of AF. TTC is just one long bloody wait! Now you're waiting for your body to get back in it's rhythm. I hope ov comes in the next day or 2 for you. Maybe think of these 6 months before St. Mary's as a time for your body to settle down. Your DH saying 'natural or nothing' now ... is that just bluster do you think? A knee jerk reaction to the stress? Sending you :hugs:

Bigger - thank you :hugs: You're right, CD1 is a new start. I've just run out of optimism now. Glad your allergies are easing up.

:wave: at everyone else x How are you Pippi + Garfie?

AFM - well after AF arriving on Friday night i decided not to mention the disappointment to DH. Then on Sat afternoon in Costa Coffee i told him all about it! I had one of those awful moments when you think you're fine and then suddenly come over all teary. He arrived with the coffees and i just blurted it all our. Poor man! :dohh: He was gutted. Belatedly kind of thing. Bless him. I felt guilty, but i had to tell him.

He said we've got lots of months still to try. I told him i found it hard keeping my cycle a mystery to him (he doesn't like to know the details - he cant take the ttc pressure) and yet still make sure we BD on the right day. Especially if it's a day when one or neither of us is particularly in the mood. He laughed and said in future just tell him 'We have to do it now please' if its heading towards a go straight to sleep night and it needs to be a :sex: night, lol.

The baby's party yesterday was ok. It was what it was. I had a few moments of feeling a bit :cry:, but on the whole i just got on with it. Like you do :coffee: sigh
I think the chart beneath this sentence says it all ....

Misty - Aw so sorry hun - glad you got a chance to confide in your hubby - he sounds like hes well up for it so maybe the door handles not quite in sight just yet for you :happydance:

Every month lately it seems my body does something it didn't do last month which gives me the tiniest glimmer of hope - like gives me sore boobs, changes O date, makes me spot/not spot - aaaaaarrrrgh mother nature can be so cruel to those of us ttc BIG :hugs:

AFM - Temp is on way down - so will have to just wait should be testing on Friday unless something occurs in the meantime:coffee: still got the sore boobs might have to add EPO to my baby cocktail next month :winkwink:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"