TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Pippi, everything crossed for you :flower:

Mistyy I saw you had posted and thought you might have tested :growlmad::haha::hugs:

Ladies big hugs to everyone

Makes me kinda glad I'm in the ambiguous land
Not pregnant? no period? Symptoms? Not sure where my bodies at. Granted enjoying the no af.

I'm reading a book on moving past ttc ( infertility ) it's helpful and is helping me get my head back. I'm finding I'm more accepting it will be what is meant to be and beyond my control. I'm starting to focus on other things now
But still am here ttc but not as fully as I was, I no longer take any supps including multi vit and don't check anything. I now only bd when I want no longer stress about my window. It is relaxing

I am keeping my fx'd for everyone we are due for some positive news

Aw pippi - hang in there. The temps may mean nothing at all!!!!! You're still above that cover line. This must feel like such a long week. I just cant imagine xxxxxxx

I looked at your chart in Faranheight. That's what i chart in. Isn't it funny how wildly different our average temps are isn't it? I seem to 'run hot'. I think my problem is i'm boiling them in the bag it seems!

<sorry - feeling fed up>

xxx

Thanks misty. I defiately 'run cold'. Think my temps are way too low ...after ovulation i rarely go above 36.4. Before ovulation i am ofton down at 35.4, its a wonder i am still alive !
Not sure what they are in Fahrenheit, but in celcius your temps are much more healthy looking.
Hypothyrodisim is linked with low bbt but no dr will do any investigation into my low temps and borderline thyroid results.

Must take a leaf out of your book pdmc.

Just quickly as i have a horrenously busy day - house move related.

Awful cramping in the night followed by a bed soaking :( :witch:

CD1 again.

:dust:

Just a quick one......

Garfie - I'm so sorry to hear your news. I really hope the clinic will be able to help. Sending :hugs:

Mistty - Oh eck!

Pippi - Your temps gone up again so stick with postive feelings now. Maybe don't do a temp now so you don't cause yourself extra worry.

thanks Barnibear....that's what i'm thinking too. quit temping while I am ahead. had a great nights sleep last night so want to continue with that tonight.

Af due today...no sign yet but have feelings that she cud be on her way...on high knicker alert today !

oh Misty..:nope:
terrible...typical when you have a busy day ahead of you.

Thanks misty. On way for blood test now. Will hear after 4. Loads of symptoms suggesting af is imminent for the last 2 days but no sign yet. Don't really know what to expect ....

Hope the house stuff went ok

House stuff is a nightmare!!!! :dohh::cry:

Will be thinking of you at 4 then pippi.

Garfie - how are you lovey? x

:dust: and :hugs: to everyone xxx

Thanks butterfly, misty and barnibear. The tension is unbelievable....
Have upset stomach...don't know if its a good or bad sign or just a sign of nerves !

Not looking great, my beta levels are 5. Reading online they would expect levels of 5-30 at this stage. So not a total negative but have to go back on Monday for a blood test to rule out an ectopic pregnancy etc. (or to see if levels double which I don't hold out much hope for)
Just feel a bit numb....but glad to have the phone call over with....don't really know what to feel at the minute.

Oh my goodness pippi i'm so ignorant of the process. I thought they'd be able to tell you yes or no. I wish i could tell you to get out the :wine: to pass the weekend! But you can't!!
Right here waiting with you and your hubby anyway. Hang in there hon xxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust:

Pippi I'm praying for a nice double in that number, I hope the weekend flys by for you. Hang in there were all routing for you

Misty is the house stuff works out for you

Hope everyone else has a good weekend

Pippi...Oh hon, I know well that feeling of single-digit HCG results. FX for your repeat test - hope you're just a slow riser or it was a late implantation. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Garfie...I'm so sorry hon :cry: I hope the recurrent MC clinic called back and they can offer some tangible advice or help.

Misty...you are brave, showing DH your FF chart :haha:

BF, Barnabibear, Pussycat, everyone else - have a great weekend :wine:

AFM, still stimming....sigh......have updated my journal but yesterday's scan was a nightmare. Luckily I took our 14yo daughter with me on the long drive to lighten my day :flower:

Thanks misty, pdmc, butterfly and maddy. I'll do a home pregnany test over the weekend and see if it picks up anything/or starts to darken. I got the impression from the nurse that they are hoping for it to be zero on Monday ....and that I get af. Don't think there is much hope for increasing levels.

Did you have low hcg levels before maddy...what was the outcome? I think as soon as I stop progesterone (last treatment is tonight) af will arrive. I must go read your journal to check on your progress.

I was planning to go out and buy a lovely expensive bottle of wine if I got a negative. But left with an 'almost' negative but still can't have any wine:growlmad:

Did you have low hcg levels before maddy...what was the outcome? QUOTE]

Yes hun, my first round of IUI. First test HCG was 5, then 19, then 22 and then it dropped to zero and was officially classed an early loss/chemical :cry: I wasn't on progesterone at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->