TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I'm glad you told your family (well DH's) - like you say it is your opportunity to give out your good news and no one can take that moment away from you :cloud9::hugs:

MIstyy - sometimes just getting out there gives a little relief - try to relax and I know thats much easier said than done and enjoy each day xx

Garfie - where are you? hope you are ok and just enjoying the bank holiday sunshine :)

Hi Butterfly - how are things going? have everything crossed for you

Hi to everyone else - will write late but off to enjoy the little sunshine we actually get :)

Misty I had nose bleeds in pregnancy with my dd all the time and it freaked me out but i found out thst they are pretty common due to the blood vessels in your nose expanding and the increased blood supply puts more pressure on the vessels causing them to rupture and bleed ,:thumbup::hugs:

Hi Ladies

Just a real quick pop in - everything seems to be going fine - except I can't get rid of these terrible headaches :cry: hence the reason I've not been online much - in case it was that, the only relief I can find (unless you know of any others) is to :sleep: not quite so easy with two lively boys and a hubby who is working away at the moment:cry:

Regarding the pregnancy it is all in my signature - I have another scan on June 3 when I come back off holiday (a few days in Spain) we booked it a while ago with the children - so hoping just relaxing will do the trick:shrug:

If anyone knows any home remedies please share :hugs:

Thanks for all your wishes - Misty I feel exactly the same want to enjoy it - but scared to:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Garfie . Hope the headaches pass soon . Prob hormone related . Have a lovely hol and feel better soon . One day at a time :hugs::hugs:

Garfie- will be the hormones - have you tried 4head - the herbal remedy you put on your head? maybe that may help?

See you pg ladies you don't have to worry because as soon as you don't post on here for a day we worry for you :)

hello everyone !

Misty hope the move went well and that you are n't too exhausted after it. Great that you told dhs family....I would n't want to keep it to myself either !

good luck sorting out the tests etc....as Maddy said try take one day at a time.
Try enjoy your BFP but I know you can't live in dreamland.... as much as we all want to.

Hope the injection went well Butterfly...what's next for you?

good luck for 3rd june Garfie and Maddy. that's also your date too Pmdc...hope the usound gives you some anwwers. the usound should show fibroids I think but not endometrosis (spelling??).

hows it going Pop? had a quick look at your chart..its hard to know where you are as ovulation is n't very clear. do you use ovulation predictions kits?

all ok here. I have been having bad neck pain for the last week that has stopped me getting a good nights sleep. I started taking pain killers the last few nights before bed and I'm getting better sleep which I think is slowly helping it lessen. Its part of my chronic pain/rsi issue ....but when its bad I'm thinking how could I do this and have a baby but thankfully it does n't flare up very often. This is the worst its been in the last few years.

stopped temping...both to try what its like and since I'm taking paracetmol etc I don't know if my temps would be very accurate. Its nice not to have to think of it in the morning and takes the focus off a little on ttc. I'll probably do it until ovulation again next month. Af may be due to tomorrow...but after the IVF my ovulation is a bit messed up so not really sure when she should show.

Garfie I hope the headaches go away soon
Misty and Marie how cool your both having your ultrasound on the same day and the three of you are so close in dates
Pippi I'm hoping fo you that the witch stays away and you start a new round of bfps

Goodness knows I'm having everyone's af. I have now been having heavy bleeding again since yesterday yeah I'm officially on to 23 days ( minus 3-5 days of regular to light flow) a
I can't wait for my ultrasound, to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it

How is everyone else

PDMDC that is ridiculous, I hope you can get that fixed soon, that is really not right :nope::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations to misty and garfie and a happy and healthy 9 months you both so deserve this xxx

How's everyone doing? :flower:

Mistyy, Garfie, Maddy hope you preggo ladies are good

Wanted to wish those with appointments tomorrow good luck :thumbup:

Xxx

Hello all you old friends and a few new ones - I just popped in to see how you're all doing and 3 of you have done it!
FANTASTIC!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months, Maddy, Garfie and Mistyy!
:holly::holly::holly:

I was hoping to hear exciting news from the three ladies who are expecting after your appointments

How are you ladies feeling?

I had my ultrasound and I don't have a fibroid I do have another ovarian cyst this time on left its almost 5 cm yeah me at least I know what's causing this messed up af. I'm still spotting I'm on day 38 of her being here she's been light. The past few days ( on the weekend it was spotting), thankfully it's not heavy right now.

I will make an appointment with my dr to see what options there are cause I'm done with her being here, I want my life back. I finally started iron suppliments cause I'm so tired darn witch.

How is everyone else doing

Hi pdmc, well good that you got an explanation ...can't cysts go away by themselves or maybe ones like yours need further intervention. Did they tell you at the time any possible alternatives to treat it?

Yea hope all went well for the ladies who had their early scans yesterday.

Hope you're getting on ok butterfly...must be coming up to travelling to Spain?

All ok with me. We have sunshine here at last....
Af arrived and heading up to ovulation this weekend...
Going to see an immunologist in 2 weeks to investigate the allergic reaction i had to the sedative/pain killer during egg collection at ivf. Luckily my health insurance will cover the appointment even thought they don't cover for ivf...otherwise the wait was 18 months!

38 days of the :witch: is seriously unfunny pdmdc :nope::hugs::hugs:

Mistyy how are you doing hon? :flower:

PMDC - that's seriously shit - Take you're broomstick witch and BOGOFF! Glad you at least know what's at the root of it, and yeah, I think those cysts just go on their own.

Wondering how the preggo's are doing - hope all scan's went well today.

AFM - Busy busy busy, I don't know where time goes - the Social worker is making his 2nd to last monthly visit on Friday - I swear he was only here the other day!!!

Lovely to have more than one day of sunshine - long may it last. :hugs:

Hi everyone - just a quick update. Our scan last week was good and all on track. While I don't have any MS (only had a few days at 6 weeks), I've been struck down by terrible reflux. I am very uncomfortable no matter what I do, struggle through work, eat antacids by the handful and then sleep. I've heard it's not unusual for the reflux to persist throughout the entire pregnancy - eek!

Maddy, you poor love that sounds horrid, I hope it doesn't last the rest of the term for you. So pleased to hear your scan went well though and everything is as it should be. That's fantastic news.

PDMC - Has that witch buggered off yet? I do hope so.

Pippi - Hope you're having a good 'O' weekend! :winkwink:

AFM, well we had the 2nd to last visit from the social worker on Friday. He had a long chat with K regarding her wishes in terms of not having a social worker anymore and being happy here. So look's like the end of next month will see us Social Services free :happydance:

Hope everyone is well. :hugs:

Great news Nise :happydance: is special guardianship a permanent thing or does it change to adoption at any stage if you don't mind me asking? :flower:

Maddy glad all is going well but :growlmad: at the reflux.

Where's everyone else gone? :shrug::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->