TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi everyone, just read the great news on nise's thread and wanted to congratulate all the ladies with bfps and send hugs and baby dust to everyone else :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope the surprise is starting to feel real Misty. You still have n't updated ff so your chart is n't green yet ! Are you going to keep temping?

Nice to have you secret bit of joy for the return visit to the restaurant.

Good luck butterfly... Don't you start injections around now?

Hope the surprise is starting to feel real Misty. You still have n't updated ff so your chart is n't green yet ! Are you going to keep temping?

Nice to have you secret bit of joy for the return visit to the restaurant.

Good luck butterfly... Don't you start injections around now?

I was just thinking the same abut mistyy's chart Pippi :haha:

Yep I have an injection on Saturday and then start estrogen the week after :thumbup::happydance:

Pippi + Butterfly - Oooh that's really weird, i was going to post later today to say 'help me i can't stop temping'! lol. I have been 'doing' FF, my temps have still been up in the 99's. (except today when they dropped a little, but then i temped at 5am :shock: - i just cant sleep!) When i click on my own signature here i see the chart updated but no green line. When i go on FF directly i do have a green line since Tuesday.

Butterfly - Saturday seems a funny day to start. Or is it me :haha: Be thinking of you tomorrow and sending good vibes anyway.

How is everyone?

Boobs are agony and i'm tired all the time but i'm not complaining. Nausea is bad but i'm not complaining about that either! Never been so happy to feel so bloody awful :haha:

DH and i are trying to decide on a private clinic to have the nuchal scan at, at the moment. Amazing how the joy is mixed with such huge worry. The one i went to before likes you to go in at 9 weeks for bloods and a quick scan, then 11/12 weeks for the nuchal scan. You don't get long before the blissful happy haze has to part and all the scary stuff begins :( Just dawned on me the other day that we have to choose and register with a new doc asap. as well. Sad to leave my old one, but on Monday we will be living out of the catchment area. Stress stress! New hospital as well! Don't even know which one it will be. Could be Rugby or Northampton. I've heard allot of bad things about one of them :dohh:

I do hope it's ok for me to still pop in here. It feels like home. I showed DH all the congrats and he was very moved by all your lovely messages <3

:dust::dust::dust:

Just worked the chart thing out - i had the box 'show results of tests' unticked on 'sharing' :dohh::dohh::blush:

Misty can I just say that you sure had plenty of shagging this month :haha:And your chart is amazing :haha:Still so pleased for you Hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Garfie - Good luck with the scan today, hoping to log on later and see a pic :) xxx

Mistyy yes please do stay here this is your home :flower: You have a it of a way to go to beat LilSluz (40 and pg) who temped I think for the whole of the first tri :dohh::haha:

I agree with bmom on all the shagging :sleep: and yay for the :sick: :haha:

Garfie good luck today, sorry I forgot you had a scan :flower: :dust:

Mistyy I had to do the injection on day 21 which falls tomorrow. Lucky my doc surgery is open so the nurse can do it :thumbup:

I did two post on this thread and they are gone. Was I deleted or kick off the thread .

Hello everyone,

not sure if I should write anything since two posts never made it on here.. or maybe my welcome is outlived.....:)

bye

I did two post on this thread and they are gone. Was I deleted or kick off the thread .

Hello everyone,

not sure if I should write anything since two posts never made it on here.. or maybe my welcome is outlived.....:)

bye

PoP, sometimes posts are held back by the admin if they contain certain words or phrases - even inadvertently :shrug: but no, you haven't been kicked off! :hugs::hugs:

Thank you Butterfly, I said nothing out of the way, now if it was another site I could understand cause I had to speak my mind to an idiot.

Anyway CD26/7 and check cervix last night and it was high, medium (more soft than not) and close. Been having twinges in lower abdomen since yesterday so I was kinda confuse about it cause I don't recall this happening so late in the game. Oh well I will read up on it and see what gives.

Back to bed..only get up to temp.

Ha ha the comments about Misty shagging ! If that's what it takes to get a bfp I'll never get there.!!!

Glad you are now green Misty. If I ever get a bfp I'm going to stop temping. Last time i got a bfp I temped and every drop in temp stressed me out. In the end despite the mc it took a week for the temps to drop.

Good luck with the new gp and hospital...all change. Oh and please don't leave us..it would nt be the same without you.

Good luck for stimm injections butterfly....keep us updated on your progress.

Hope you got on ok today Garfie...

Misty this is home please stay I know I want to hear yours and the others with bfp how you three are doing, even if its pop ins.
Misty are you gonna change your status from ttc?

Afm af is finally settling ( praying its ending and she won't act up again)
Dh leaves Monday for business to Phoenix ( I didn't want to go) sucks its been a while since we bd and he's leaving around the time af will (fx'd ) will be gone.

I have an ultrasound booked to see what's going on. Honestly if you'd asked me three days ago when af was still wicked I wanted a hysterectomy today not so. It's amazing how af can mess with us and our emotions.

I hope everyone is good it's nice to see old ones from our group pop back in!

PDMCD - oh yeah! :blush: i'll change it now. And thank you :hugs:

That's bad timming that your DH is going away just as you're 'free' :dohh: So glad AF is nearly at the gate. When is your ultra-sound?

Pippi - Thank you too :hugs: and the temping ..... it's weird, it's out of habit AND it's such a nice change to see something different after 2 bloody years of the same old temp drop followed by AF! :rofl: As for the shagging - i'd like to say that it was dedicated ttc'ing ... but it wasn't :blush::haha:

Garfie - how's you?

Butterfly - Big Day! :happydance:

Bravemom - :wave:

PoP - don't you dare leave the thread! :hugs: I honestly believe you have bought us luck here, and you're most most welcome too :flower:

Booth - :wave:

Everyone else + lurkers :wave:

AFM - found the new doctors yesterday, and it seems a nice place. 10/15 min's drive away through the lanes. Just got to fill in a pile of forms now. So much to do.

Highs and lows emotionally. Going to that meal tonight. Feel a little wobbly about it. I so want this pregnancy to have a happy outcome this time. I want to be blissfully happy but am so worried in case somethings going to go wrong. Arrgghh.

:dust::dust::dust:

PCMCD I think that although you are less inclined to go for the tests now that AF is on her way out it would be a good idea to get checked out :flower:

Mistyy, of course you are going to be worried, it is only natural. But one good thing is the fact you were so reluctant to test :growlmad::haha: means you are already over 5 weeks which is brilliant. Sending you massive sticky and healthy baby vibes. There is a lady who is mostly now on fb not bnb who is currently 20+ weeks with a healthy baby at age 46 and I know that there are always 'hope' stories out there but throwing the odd one in now and then maybe doesn't hurt (and she is way older than you of course, like me!) :flower:

garfie, how are you doing hon?

:hi: waves to everyone else

Ditto to everything B'fly has said Mistyy :hugs: I'm finding that if I try and think "big picture" (ie: too far in the future) then the stress and worry creeps in as I start thinking statistics and risk factors for different syndromes etc. But if I just focus "day by day" then I'm perfectly fine. Maybe that might work for you too :kiss::flower:

Does it all feel real to you? For me it doesn't. I have the POAS positive tests in the top drawer in the bathroom. I need to take them out regularly to double-check that there really ARE 2 lines :haha:

Hi everyone :flower:Maddy and misty sending lots of sticky dust your way :hugs::hugs:Is there someone else on here pregnant ? :hugs::hugs:

Misty June 3 is my ultrasound
Butterfly no I do want to get tested I never want to go through that again ( it was my thought of a hysterectomy I've changed my mind about).

Maddy and garfie how are you feeling? Mistyi agree with maddy focus on day by day. How is your move going?

Hi pop, butterfly bmom, pop, pippi, misty hope you all are well and anyone I missed anyone

Maddy - it feels different every day. I was in a bit if a haze for the first 2 days. I was a bit down yesterday. I thought the best course of action was to prepare myself for the worst and try to stop being optomistic. But that made me so miserable i was practically in tears by mid afternoon :dohh: I too have the test in my bedside drawer. It's only recently i threw away the pos. test i kept from two years ago. That felt awful at the time. I'm having much stronger symptoms than i had last time. But who knows?

Butterfly - bless you :) :friends: I AM old! :rofl: Yes, officially i'm 6 weeks on Tuesday. I need to decide what we're doing and ring the private clinic on Tuesday if that's the way we want to go. The consultant there likes you in at 9 weeks for bloods (and a quick free scan).

PDMCD - 3rd June. Right. Good vibes at the ready! The meal went well. We decided in the week that we were not going to tell a soul ..... then went and told everyone last night :haha: It's not that often DHs family is all together really. His eldest bro lives in Scotland, and his other bro + sister live a way away form us too. So we just did it! Everyone was happy and are keeping their fingers crossed for us. It felt like this is probably our last chance to have an ''announcement'', so we went for it.

Pippi - how are you?

Garfie - WHERE are you?

Barnie - how are you?

Had a nose bleed when i got up this morning :wacko: What's that about then?! Gonna tell my mum today. I'll tell her not to start knitting this time .....

Move is tomorrow :shock: Just made a list of the things we need to get done today. Dreading packing 'the kitchen' later. Oh my God. Just the thought of it's making me tired! lol.

Everyone - :hug: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->