TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Barni wishing you tons of luck hon, you deserve it :dust: :hugs:

Mistyy it's enough to make your blood pressure increase just to add to everything :dohh: :brat:

All done. 2 embies on board. A 4 cell grade A and an 8 cell grade B. Now its the waiting game. Potentially a third may get frozen tomorrow depending how it grows.

Thanks for all your kind words. Xx

Good luck Barnie, that was quick...did nt realise you were already through all the stimm injections.
Good luck for the 2 ww. And hope you get the backup of a frostie.

can you make an apt with the dr again Misty...maybe talking to him face to face might knock some sense into him. Think you just need to be the most annoying person you can be. I know its not in my nature to pester people and maybe you are the same...but sometimes it has to be done.
I didn't pester my fertility clinic and then was surprised to hear what other girls demanded/requested....wanting certain drs to do their egg collection, requesting certain embryologists etc.

Garfie, Nice chart now this month...like they way you have the little pic showing rather than just the link I have (not going to waste half a day trying to change mine).

Great news Barni! Hopefully the 2WW will go as fast as your injections did! xx

Hope you are hanging in there barni...

Looks like your body is getting back to normal Garfie..nice temp shift. Did you ever get the progesterone redone or get to talk to the dr?

Likewise for you misty..did you sort out anything with the iron?

Hope you are less stressed butterfly...Last time I checked your journal you were having a tough time.

Hope all the painting is done maddie.

Got my downreg injection and endometrial scratch on Monday. The scratch was nt too painful...similar to a smear (maybe a bit more uncomfortable) but at least the dr found my cervix quickly unlike the nurse in my gp practice who searches for ages and ages which is not a nice experience.

Been on a 'energy for life' course this week that work facilitated us to go on. so early starts and I'm really tierd now...ironically despite it being about having more energy!
All about setting out what direction you would like your life to go, what's important to you, healthy eating etc.
We had to create a mission statemtent for our lives..and how we would acheive it. Felt like saying ivf is one way i am trying to achieve it....but since we had to 'share' it I kept it more general !

Hello :wave:

How is everyone? Updates please :)

OK here, feeling a bit whale like. Finally got a call back from the MW on Friday <faints> and now i have some additional iron tablets. (it's 'only' taken 2 weeks :roll:) Everyone assures me i will feel like a new woman soon, lol. Xmas is looming large now isn't it? I am so not ready.

Here's something to help us get our thread in the seasonal mood: :xmas16::xmas6::xmas9:

:dust::dust::dust:

Missed your last post when i scrolled down pippi!

Glad the scratch went ok. Your 'searching for the cervix' experience the time b4 sounds grim. Energy for life sounds great though, and very positive :) Lol'd at healthy eating just before xmas though :haha::haha:

xxx

Hi everyone,

Did a test today. Negative!

Some may argue its a bit early but surely I'd see something by now. I reckon this is going to be yet another disappointing failure to add to all the others. This IVF is emotionally, and physically exhausting. You invest so much emotionally, get excited as you pass each hurdle only to have the longest 2 weeks to guess at every tug, cramp etc expecting a sign. I was pretty confident to start with and as each day passes I get more despondent. I've had that AF feeling for about 6 days now, backache started on Sunday and hasn't left. I never get this backache except when I miscarry so pretty much see that as a bad sign too.

Barnie - i've been thinking of you and wishing positive wishes :hugs: When is your 'official' testing date? I so so hope you're wrong, and that there is still a chance xxxxxx

Hugs Barniebear

You still seem to have another few days to go so you are not out yet...
But I agree with everything you said about ivf, its emotionally draining and yes you start out hopefull but as otd approaches that positivity slowly dissapears.

I got af today so probably start injections on Saturday after scan and bloods on Friday. My chart spike up for 2 days at the weekend and I started to get my hopes up...but guess it was the down reg injection I had a week ago.
Going for a promotion in work..interviews Friday week just when I'll be getting nicely bloated after all the stimms !

Official test date is Saturday Mistty. But I just dont feel pregnant, no symptoms. The peeing lots usually gets me but no sign of that either.

Pippi, good luck hun.

Pussycat and Pippi what were your cycle like after ivf? Im just wondering whether to keep taking progesterone for a while longer to give us a chance when dh home for Christmas.

Chart still looking good barni even though if know you on Prog, but according to ff today is your test day..so good if no sign of af. ..you just never know, while af has not showed you are still in with a chance.

I ovulated a week later than usual the cycle after ivf. I charted and did Opk starting around the time i usually would ovulate and continued doing them for a week-week and a half until I got a positive Opk. My pre ovulation temps were a bit all over the place...so it was good to do the opks in parallel as it would be hard to pin point ovulation based on temp only.
My af after ivf was heavier than usual too...

I'd imagine you should stop the progesterone if af does arrive and then start it again after ovulation if you manage to bd.

Had my baseline scan and bloods this morning and all good to go...so starting injections tomorrow ....don't know what to feel about starting...Not feeling excitement this time round, but I suppose glad there have been no hiccups so far.

Barni - Good luck if you test tomorrow hun - the temps do look good but yeah I've been fooled by progesterone before:hugs:

Pippi - Good luck when you do your injections and glad there have been no hiccups so far.:hugs:

Love to all the pregnant ladies :flower:

AFM - Just trying to keep busy - have a full abdo scan on Monday - so let's see if that reveals anything:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Thanks Pippi and Garfie

Test was negative as anticipated.

Good luck with yours Pippi. Hope the scan goes well Garfie.

xxx

Barni xxxx :cry: wishing the outcome had been different, it's so very unfair :nope: Take care :hugs:

So sorry to hear Barnie..big hugs.
Take care of yourself over the next few weeks....I know how horrid a time it is. Hope your dh will be home soon to support you...I'm not sure if he is still away.

Good luck for scan on Monday Garfie. Are they just checking everything is there where it should be ? I mentioned to the ultrasound lady when I had mine, at least i don't have endometriosis (as my sister has it and there is a genetic link), but she said abdomen scan wouldn't pick that up.

Started my stimulation injections today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->