• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Wow, we're close to see 2 little ones arriving.

Great that all looks good Misty...must be weird to think the Mw can touch the top of the baby's head !
We'll keep an anxious check here next tue/wed. I have not been posting much as letting my rsi recover but I am reading so keeping up to date with progress. Thankfully rsi has improved and I'm less stressed about it.

Good luck too Maddy ....hope it all works out with the hospital and dh not touching baby for the first hour.

Hello everyone else...

Only managed to bd once this ovulation period, partly cause dh feeling a bit fluey and can't say either of us are in a brilliant place right now...so as this rate we won't be having any miracle bfp!!

Ahhh pippi no need to put extra pressure on yourselves this cycle. Or the next couple of cycles even! Be kind to yourself :hugs::hugs: Glad RSI is still improving. Just keep your chin up lovely xxxxx

Maddy! You're at 40 + weeks now! Next Friday for induction - oooh i wonder if you'll make it that far? We have used the MWs knowledge of hospital procedure to work out a bit of a strategy to help prevent me ending up in hos. overnight while DH is sent away home. (it's ah hour and a half round trip if he gets home and gets called back again!) I'd hate that, it's one of the things that scares me about induction, being left alone fretting all night, and then everything happening without him with me. And it does happen. We know now it's all to do with weather your waters are broken or not, and therefore what sort of room you are put in. If you let them break your waters (or your waters have gone) they put you in a labor room (private room obviously) and hubby can stay as long as it takes, but if you are relying on the pessary/drip then hubby can only stay till with you till 10pm, and not allowed back till 10am, basically, as in that scenario you will stay on the obs. ward with 3 other beds. Like a normal hos. ward. Soooo the plan is: give the hormones a go for a couple of hours on Tue, but then i'll request waters breaking! And my private room! Then he can stay with me :dohh::headspin:

I'm very interested to know the thinking behind the 'dads mustn't touch baby for an hour' thing at your your hospital Maddy. It must be to do with bonding or something is it? Do you know? I find it really :wacko:

AFM - still :coffee::coffee::coffee: Very very heavy and sore now.

:dust::dust::dust: Love to all.

Just a quick message to wish you all the best tomorrow Misty, all going well if your scheming has worked you should be in your private room this time tomorrow!

Hi everyone - just wanted to let you know that our son Leo arrived at 7:17am Sunday weighing 7.5 pounds (3.32kg) and is perfect in every way. We are :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::crib:

Congratulations Maddy! Well done :flower: Enjoy, enjoy xxxxx

Thank you pippi - going in in 3 hours :headspin::headspin:

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Maddy :happydance::happydance: and welcome baby Leo to the world :kiss:

Look forward to seeing a pic of him when you get a chance:flower:

:hugs:

X

congratulations Maddy you must be so pleased that little Leo is finally here
and good luck Mistyy

Congrats again Maddy and can't wait to hear your news Mistyy and pics of course :happydance::happydance:

Back home and still pregnant :dohh: You wont believe this - but there's been a c*ck up at the hospital with dates! My consultant told me due date (21st) but wrote 23rd in hospital's booking in form!!!!!!! :dohh::dohh:

I'm to ring tomorrow at 9am, as the senior MW said she'd like to try to squeeze me in tomorrow if there was a slot. (she saw the look of dismay on DHs face and took pity) If not it's Thursday definitely.

sigh

more :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Congrats maddy and welcome Leo.

Oh no Misty....well hopefully mw can squeeze you in. You'd think consultant would get important things like due date correct.

I haven't posted here for a looooooong time! Just reading through to see some of you lovely ladies are expecting or have delivered! Exciting! I had my LO at 41 and was a regular on this thread during 2011/12. My little boy is 2 in March!
Just wanted to spread some love to all you ladies - I hope your dreams come true x

Hi Glowie, I remember you and lovely to see you :) Glad LO is doing well :thumbup:

Yes it seems that, like buses, there are no bfps for ages then 3 at once :dohh: I think it's about time for 3 more!

Butterfly - Can me Pippi and everyone else be on the next bus please:haha: - your up next right?:hugs:

Misty - (Just realised after all this time your name is Mistyy) ooops! I always spell it the same way as my cat - anyway I ramble to much Good luck hun - let's hope he has the correct date now:dohh:

X

Garfie, I never noticed the extra y in Mistyy's name until you pointed it
out ! I'm sure Misty/y will forgive us, hopefully she's all settled into her private room.

Yes butterfly...can you tell the bus driver to send another bus.

Misty...best of luck hun, hope we hear brilliant news soon xxx

Aw thanks ladies :hugs: i'm going in in 2 hours :wave:

Hi *Glow*! i remember you too. You stopped posting regularly not long after i started i think. Glad little one is doing well.

(Xtra Y ... it's fine ladies, it's only been 3 years :haha::haha::haha: my nick name on forums and when i was a teen in RLactually is Misty with one Y. The name was taken when i joined B&B so i bunged an extra Y on)

:dust::dust:dust:

Mistyy - :happydance: oooh good luck hun.

Can't wait for the news:happydance:

X

Hi Ladies :)

I posted here a long time ago as well.I hadn't had a BFP in 1.5 years then I got one New Year's Eve! Sadly,it was a chemical,but today I tested and I got a BFP again! I have to really work to have a positive attitude about it.This is my 4th positive since my husband and I started trying after we married and he had a VR.Oh and I'm 45! :O
I remembered how lovely and supportive everyone was for each other on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->