• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Just saying a very quick hello to all. Sorry I've been AWOL. I haven't read through all the posts since Christmas so I will have to go back and catch up!

Mistyy.... any time now for you. Good luck hun.

Congrats lmd70.

Welcome back Barnie, just in time to join the queue for the bus !

Hope things going ok Mistyy....

Hello ladies I new on this site so any help would be appreciated. I am 41 and currently bbt and have some questions. Are any of you ladies doing this?

Hi 448 (had a pick of what to shorten to :haha:) and welcome. I think between us we have tried pretty much everything so ask away :coffee:

Mistyy - Any news yet hun - hope it's all proceeding well for you:hugs:

Barni - :hugs: how are things with you hun

Pippi - I'm more than ready to jump on the bus:happydance: the BFP Bus:happydance:

LMD - Good luck hun fingers crossed for you - :hugs:

Will - First thing we need to stalk your chart:haha: most of us use Fertility Friend - click on any of our charts and it will take you there - follow the instructions and put up your chart for us to follow - most of us have taken our temp at some time or another so fire away with your questions:hugs:

AFM - :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:hugs:

X

Maddy - Congratulations, love the name :)

Mistyy hope everything going smoothly.

Hi to everyone and may this year be a very lucky one for us all :)

well ladies thank you so very much for the welcome. I am not sure how to upload my fertility friend chart. Anyways I am now 3 day late for af and my temp hasn't gone down. Normally by now my temp goes down the day of my af but nothing so far and yesturday I woke up at 4:30 but didnt temp as i had to run to the restroom and then went back to sleep until 6:15 so I want to know will my temp go up or down? Also my temp did drop by like .02 yesturday and then This morning when I checked my temp it was the same as the previous day. so the only day it went down was yesturday and by very little. What are my chances that I am going to get my BFP. I haven't tested as ff says not to test until next week Wednesday.

Hi everyone - just wanted to let you know that our son Leo arrived at 7:17am Sunday weighing 7.5 pounds (3.32kg) and is perfect in every way. We are :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations Maddy, how fantastic. I'm over the moon for you and love the name Leo. :hugs:

Mistyy - I never noticed the 2 y's either :dohh: Well, I hope you are going to make an announcement any minute now - hopefully you've got your hands full of a new little person. :hugs:

No news yet from Misty.....

Llmj, there are instructions on ff site on how to give a link to your chart. It took me a while to get it right but play around with it a bit.
I stop charting once I have confirmed ovulation precisely to stop the stress you are going through wondering if your temps are a good sign.
I had Too many sleepless nights hoping the next days temp would stay high.

well ladies thank you so very much for the welcome. I am not sure how to upload my fertility friend chart. Anyways I am now 3 day late for af and my temp hasn't gone down. Normally by now my temp goes down the day of my af but nothing so far and yesturday I woke up at 4:30 but didnt temp as i had to run to the restroom and then went back to sleep until 6:15 so I want to know will my temp go up or down? Also my temp did drop by like .02 yesturday and then This morning when I checked my temp it was the same as the previous day. so the only day it went down was yesturday and by very little. What are my chances that I am going to get my BFP. I haven't tested as ff says not to test until next week Wednesday.

I'm a bit confused as I thought ff told you to test a day after AF was due but you say you are 3 days late and ff is not telling you to test til next week! :wacko::hugs:

Mistyy :coffee::hugs:

NEWS!!!!

Samantha Francesca was born at 7.30am on Sat 25th :happydance::happydance:

She weighs 7lb 1oz and is gorgeous :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I promise i will try to load a pic xxxxxx

welcome to newbies, hugs to everyone, back soon xxxx

congratulations :)
lovely picture hope Mum and Samantha are doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics