TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hello and Good Morning to call the lovely ladies on here:

Butterfly67 I am not sure if the reason why they say this week is because i have to have 18 days of elevated temps because I dont know how to check cm or cervical position.

Anyways I did get my af so I am out this month. I thought of trying to start progesterone cream but I am not sure if I need to see dr before I do this. Also someone I know said to take fertility blend the first half of my cycle and the progesterone cream the secord half. Any thoughts on this. Also I saw something called pre seed in walmart and I am unsure what that is can anyone tell me.

So sorry you are out this month will :nope:

I'm not sure about fertility blend but progesterone cream you are supposed to use after ovulation is confirmed, so after your temp rises. Normally people start using it at 3 dpo.

Preseed is a fertility lubricant that can help the :spermy: swim to where they need to be :winkwink: Just don't use too much though as Mistyy would tell you if she wasn't otherwise engaged!

What happens if you use to much of the preseed? does it not work right and is there a specific time that you are supposed to use it? do you know anything about this?

Mistyy my darling..... congratulations!!!!!! She's beautiful. Speaking as a fellow Samantha/Sammy/Sam, I'd also like to say great name choice :winkwink: :winkwink:

What happens if you use to much of the preseed? does it not work right and is there a specific time that you are supposed to use it? do you know anything about this?

No it just gets a bit messy :haha: just use it whenever you have :sex: during your fertile time. There are instructions in the packet :thumbup:

I got preseed all up my bedroom curtains willi! Not something they warn you about on the packaging :haha::haha::haha: (I was testing out the syringe to get it ready before hubby came up to bed :blush:). I found you need about a thrid of what they recommend. Good luck hun :thumbup::thumbup:

Barnie! Your're a Sammy! I find that quite moving actually :flower:

Thank you all for the wonderful good wishes ladies. I am reminded of all your happy messages when i got that shock BFP! I've shown DH all the congrats. This is such a lovely place, and has been a source of support for 3 years.

Sammy is doing fine. A windy baby, but such a little peach. DH is utterly utterly besotted.

AFM - milk has come in today, so boobs like exocet missiles, and the in-laws due to visit :dohh::headspin:

Huge heaps of :dust: for everyone xxxxxx

Mistyy....congrats on a beyootiful little girl. I hope your delivery was easy and that you are recovering well. Good luck with the in-laws visiting, although I'm sure they'll be so besotted by bubby that it will all be fine :hugs:

Hello ladies how are you all doing? I hope wonderful. I am just a little curious about something. I was 3 days late for my af and now that it is done and over with since Wednesday night now everytime me and hubby bd I start bleeding again. My bbt didn't go below the coverline so I am wondering is it possible that I could still be pregnant? Any thoughts would be appreciated

Hi ladies, it's been a while!
Mistyy / maddy congratulations to you both! Such lovely news.
Everyone else, I'm with you in that queue! x

Hello and Good Morning to you. I have not tested yet but I think I will test tomorrow morning and see what it says. How are all of you ladies doing?

Willi - :happydance: good luck for tomorrow :dust::dust::dust:

How are our new mamas - having fun :winkwink::cloud9:

Pussycat I think that is you, me, Barni and Pippi in the queue - have I missed anyone :wacko:

:hugs:

X

willi - waiting for news! :thumbup:

pussycat - thank you lovely :friends: nice to see you!

butterfly - so close now! The weeks are flying by :thumbup:

maddy - how's it going? How's little Leo? (we were going to choose that name for a boy :)) Did you have an easy birth? Mine was ... horrendous! lol ... poor DH was distraught ... but it was worth it all :baby::cloud9:

garfie - doing ok thank you :hugs: boobs are starting to hurt less. Mid wife coming to weigh Samantha today as she lost so much weight in her first 4 days. (down to 6.5lb) Fingers crossed she is thriving now. She's certainly a strong, wiggly little thing!

Pippi - your temps went so high! Glad to see the good old overlay on your FF again :thumbup: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxx

Sorry to hear it was traumatic Misty. .....was it just long ?

Hope SAms gaining weight now..

Not sure what you mean by the overlay...I don't pay anymore so no overlay. Yea last month temps went high so then I stopped so I wouldn't be getting too excited /nervouse.

Wills did you test ?

RSI still troubling me so being brief..
Feel I'm going to have to say something to my boss but holding out for as long as I can...feel really stressed having to speak to him after just taking on the new role.
So that's all consuming at the minute and ttc taking a back seat.

Oh pippi ignore me! :haha: i can see an overlay at the top of your chart, and i glanced at it and thought it said jan on it.:dohh: sorry to hear your rsi is playing up again. don't suffer in silence at work :hugs::hugs: Sammy's up to 6.9lb now, so weight creeping up, thank goodness. The labor wasn't tooooo long ... taken to labor ward at 9pm, waters broken at mid-night, (loads more waters than is average) sent for walks round coridoors, put on drip at 2am, contractions strong by 3am ... Sammy born at 7.15am. Those last 4 hours were awful. Her heartbeat was slowing to a stop at the peak of every contraction, and i could tell by the growing numbers of midwives in the room, the appearance of a doctor, the tone of voices changing and the fact that they were saying (shouting) things like ''come on Misty, we've got to get this baby out now!'' that things were not all rosy. I was exhausted. Very very very very relieved when she made her appearance.

xxx

Sorry ladies my computer wasn't letting me on the website. I did a test this morning and I did see a very light line as I did before I had my af. I am wondering could it be becuase I am using a dollar store brand ? what are your thoughts on this. I thought about requesting a blood test but I dont know who to ask for this. Any all comments would be appreciated.

Willi - it's my understanding that it's not possible to have a false positive on a preg. test. Possible to have a false neg ... but it's only preg. hormones which produce a line. Can you get a good quality home test where you are? Like 'Clear Blue'? They are as just as accurate as anything the doc. uses. (Midwife told me this) If not maybe your GP can arrange a test for you?

Everything crossed for you! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: xxxx

Love and :dust::dust::dust: to all xxxx

Misty thank you for your comment I think I will go but another test but what I want to know is is a digital test better than a regular? Tomorrow is my anniversary it would be wonderful to have some good news.

I have never had this kind of thing happen to me meaning that I get af and I am expecting so that is why I have a hard time believing it is even possible. I wonder how it is possible that I would get af and still get a positive hpt because I had my af. I am totally confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->