TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

quick drive to tesco this morning- did a clearblue test and....................... 1-2 weeks BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG cried my eyes out, feel sick now but memories of the m/c are flooding in please stick little bean( m/c at 8 weeks last time) cramping like mad but feel much more queasy this time. can't wait for OH to come home HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! OMG OMG OMG xxxxx

P S if I can do it anyone can do it so good luck girls hope this rubs off on everyone xxx

CONGRATULATIONS glitterqueen you have been waiting for this and now take it easy and you will be fine i promise well done you and what a fantastic valentines present :happydance: xx

CONGRATULATIONS glitterqueen you have been waiting for this and now take it easy and you will be fine i promise well done you and what a fantastic valentines present :happydance: xx

Thanks Hun I am so excited but also really worried. Just phoned my GP but receptionist wouldn't let me speak to him said she would gey him to ring me back. He has been great through all of this so just want to reasure myself and talk to him .Had booked a facial today so will have to ring them to check if I can still have it I had booked a facial and massage once a month to help me chill and will prob have to cancel them all now but I don't care!!!!!:cloud9:
U testing soon??? hope its BFP by the way have u tried DHEA I was taking it plus royal jelly worth a try?? xxx

im testing on the 17th hun as i took organic royal jelly and honey bee pollen everyday this cycle and i had ov spotting for the first time ever too at OV and now got lots of things going on boobs are sorely breaking out of a very tight fitting bra now and so sore to sleep, to mention just one thing o and a sore throat ive had now for two days weird no cold tho !, but hey we'll see , so excited for you , let me know how you get on and i'll let you know too just got to nip to chemist for my elderly neighbour and then i will be back on to chat xxx

What great news for Valentine's day! You must be SO excited Glitter. And you've got all of us willing little bean to stick, so it will. x
PS what's DHEA?!

Thanks Reb S
DHEA is a natural supplement but it acts on the adrenal glands/hormone levels and it helps with egg quality. If you google it you will get loads of info it isn't licenced in uk but quite a few ivf clinics in usa use it. I was taking it for bout 2 months as I was starting IVF in March. I had to stop taking it recently as I was getting bad mood swings and really bad spots but it must have been working?? not everyone gets side effects. Have a google and see I got mine from Agestop.co.uk xx

Massive Congrats Glitter!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy xx

Missy I am so frightened after the last time trying to stay positive. would love to go and talk to my best friend but my OH doesn't know yet so would that be really bad?

no i dont think so hun you just feel like you need to get it clear in your head but i had a late miscarriage in 1989 of 5 and half months and the next time i fell 2 and half years later i had a perfectly trouble free pregnancy and a brilliant birth so please try and relax and believe me i know that it feels like it is hard to do but you can do it hun :hugs:

thanks love- I know you have been through the mill yourself so it means a lot coming from you x talked to my friend - she cried for ages( we have been friends 30 years) then i bumped into my neighbour in tesco when i was buying another test she k ows about the ivf etc so she guessed!! so i am now at home and staying put so i dont blurt it out to anyone else I am not safe to be let out! talked to gp who was delighted and have midwife Appt on 8th March- bloody ages away ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

quick drive to tesco this morning- did a clearblue test and....................... 1-2 weeks BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG cried my eyes out, feel sick now but memories of the m/c are flooding in please stick little bean( m/c at 8 weeks last time) cramping like mad but feel much more queasy this time. can't wait for OH to come home HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! OMG OMG OMG xxxxx

Congratulations Glitter queen hope you have a very very sticky bean.... amazing, so pleased for you :flower:

WOW!! what fab news Glitterqueen!!! what an amazing Valentines Gift :cloud9:

Now.....run and dig that OPK you did last night out of the bin :haha::haha:

Congratulations glitterqueen, what a fab valentines day present!!! . Wishing you a very healthy 9 months. Indchick can't wait for you to test,fx it's a bfp. Xxx

Sorry inkdchick, wrong spelling of Yr name in post above, bloody phone!! Xxx

LOL had a look its positive!!! xx covered in curry sauce but positive !!

Congrats Glitterqueen thats amazing news xxxx Can i ask what symptoms you had this month?

LOL had a look its positive!!! xx covered in curry sauce but positive !!

KEEP IT!!! that curry sauce covered stick is the start of your bean...that will be a funny story to tell in a few years :haha::hugs:

thanks love- I know you have been through the mill yourself so it means a lot coming from you x talked to my friend - she cried for ages( we have been friends 30 years) then i bumped into my neighbour in tesco when i was buying another test she k ows about the ivf etc so she guessed!! so i am now at home and staying put so i dont blurt it out to anyone else I am not safe to be let out! talked to gp who was delighted and have midwife Appt on 8th March- bloody ages away ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats fantastic hun so when are you telling your hubby hun , let me know how you get on with the midwife, and hopefully i will know either way before then lol and i will let you know lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->