TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Congratulations glitterqueen, what a fab valentines day present!!! . Wishing you a very healthy 9 months. Indchick can't wait for you to test,fx it's a bfp. Xxx

thank you hun but i am so nervous as i did a test this morning 10mui or miu?, and it was neg i know its too early but i couldnt help myself with it being valentines day and its hubby's b.day tomorrow too and i really wanted a + for then but not so far but will keep testing til i get it, boobs are killing me and every now and again i get what feels like biscuit crumb bits at my nipple area in my bra and it is sore, mind you the nipples are tender and boobs from under my arm and all around , theyre so big too lol , cramping on and off low down most of the day so hoping that its all good xx

ive done a couple of opk's and they were positive so how come my 10 miu hpt's have come back neg :shrug: no idea

Congratulations glitterqueen, what a fab valentines day present!!! . Wishing you a very healthy 9 months. Indchick can't wait for you to test,fx it's a bfp. Xxx

thank you hun but i am so nervous as i did a test this morning 10mui or miu?, and it was neg i know its too early but i couldnt help myself with it being valentines day and its hubby's b.day tomorrow too and i really wanted a + for then but not so far but will keep testing til i get it, boobs are killing me and every now and again i get what feels like biscuit crumb bits at my nipple area in my bra and it is sore, mind you the nipples are tender and boobs from under my arm and all around , theyre so big too lol , cramping on and off low down most of the day so hoping that its all good xx
All symptoms sound VERY promising hun!!! When is your testing date? It would be fabulous to have a trail of bfps on this thread. Everything crossed for you hun xxxxx

aww well me af is due on the 17th so i will be testing everyday up til then, but when i tested yesterday and the day before i only had opk's and they both came out + but when i tested with a 10 miu (which came yesterday pm ) this morning it was - so i presume its just too early but woudl love a + tomorrow for hubby b.day but dont think its gonna happen even tho i have what feels like hard crumbs rubbing up against my niiples now and again first for me but hey

aww well me af is due on the 17th so i will be testing everyday up til then, but when i tested yesterday and the day before i only had opk's and they both came out + but when i tested with a 10 miu (which came yesterday pm ) this morning it was - so i presume its just too early but woudl love a + tomorrow for hubby b.day but dont think its gonna happen even tho i have what feels like hard crumbs rubbing up against my niiples now and again first for me but hey

The wait must be agony! It's the not knowing that gets me. Yes I agree that it may be a bit too early for it to show , even on an IC . Let's hope in the next two days you get a lovely belated valentines gift! Can't wait for updates! Xxx

Congratulations Glitter. Fantastic news!

The TWW is awful isn't it inkdchick? I bought my first lot of ICs this month and they were delivered today. I had to go and test with one even though (a) AF is not due for another week! and (b) I'd spent so many pennies during the day the wee bank was practically empty!! I got a :bfn: of course but like you it feels like someone is using my nipples to tune into a radio!

Good luck ladies.

Pip x

LOL i love the way you put that, the stingy or radio tuning as you put it has died off now , and all im getting is a really deep ache in both boobs , i dont mind as long as it doesnt go away and stays i will put up with any pain they want to give me to be honest.
What dpo are you hun im 9dpo today and can test apparantly on weds but will be testing tomorrow and every day that follows til i get that long awaited BFP

The wait must be agony! It's the not knowing that gets me. Yes I agree that it may be a bit too early for it to show , even on an IC . Let's hope in the next two days you get a lovely belated valentines gift! Can't wait for updates! Xxx

aww thank you hun i cant wait either, sorry for the late reply but i had to go and have a bath my back has been aching all day

Hi inkdchick. My ticker says I'm 5DPO, but I'm actually 6. AF is due either Monday or Tuesday next week.

I've been getting what I call "Tokyo T**s". Like one of those black and white war films where they're sat at a huge transistor radio twiddling the knobs saying "Come in Tokyo"!!! I had them with my son, and I had them with the last pregnancy I lost in December. I've occasionally been feeling sicky, not quite full blown nausea but enough to be aware that I feel a bit yacky. I'm also bloated, windy and a bit bunged up. Whilst all of these COULD be pregnancy symptoms I keep having to tell myself that they are PROBABLY pre-period symptoms too.

I've got no patience so whilst I'll tell myself I won't test until my period is late (if it is late!!!) the chances are I'll test every morning this week with my ICs!!

Pip x

LOL you will be fine hun its hard this wait but its the best wait for a fantastic, im sitting here watching one born every minute and its the bit i love about being pregnant GIVING BIRTH love the pain ( lol i should i suppose im 45% covered in tattoos )so pain for me its nothing really and its a pain with a purpose and cant wait. I had ov bleed this cycle and was told by the epu nurse that its perfectly normal but coz im 44 its likely to be 2 eggs releasing as i have never had it before so this cycle is completely and utterly different for me and im a bit excited LOL

Wow. Let's hope this is your month. Twins would be such a blessing!

Night night.

Pip x

hi all, could I possibly join you. I am 42 with a 2 year 4 month old adorable little boy. He was a surprise 40th birthday present. We are not ttc a sibling for him. Sadly we had a m/c a little over a week ago but will be back in the saddle as soon as we can. We were "sort of" trying for almost 12 months. I came off the pill end of Dec 09 and we went with the flow as we were awaiting some cervical biopsy results. Had LLETZ surgery in Marcha nd got given go ahead to ttc in May despite some low grade changes at follow up pap smear but due to low grde that said if I did get pregnant no biggie as it can take 10 years for any cancers to develop. Anywhoo back to ttc, we actively tarted ttc in June, charting temps tracking cm and timing bding. Missed a month in July (we were fighting) had a chemical in Sep and got a BFP on Dec 10th. Lost this little soaul at 12w1d, whilst still grieving the loss we are praying with all our hearts and souls that we can bring the little one back for good next time.

Anyway that's my story and hopewe can share this incredibly difficult and sometimes heartbreaking journey together buit wich has the biggest rewards.

Thank you.

quick drive to tesco this morning- did a clearblue test and....................... 1-2 weeks BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG cried my eyes out, feel sick now but memories of the m/c are flooding in please stick little bean( m/c at 8 weeks last time) cramping like mad but feel much more queasy this time. can't wait for OH to come home HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! OMG OMG OMG xxxxx

WOW!!! Great news, your symptoms sounded so great and were!! Good job! :happydance:

hi all, could I possibly join you. I am 42 with a 2 year 4 month old adorable little boy. He was a surprise 40th birthday present. We are not ttc a sibling for him. Sadly we had a m/c a little over a week ago but will be back in the saddle as soon as we can. We were "sort of" trying for almost 12 months. I came off the pill end of Dec 09 and we went with the flow as we were awaiting some cervical biopsy results. Had LLETZ surgery in Marcha nd got given go ahead to ttc in May despite some low grade changes at follow up pap smear but due to low grde that said if I did get pregnant no biggie as it can take 10 years for any cancers to develop. Anywhoo back to ttc, we actively tarted ttc in June, charting temps tracking cm and timing bding. Missed a month in July (we were fighting) had a chemical in Sep and got a BFP on Dec 10th. Lost this little soaul at 12w1d, whilst still grieving the loss we are praying with all our hearts and souls that we can bring the little one back for good next time.

Anyway that's my story and hopewe can share this incredibly difficult and sometimes heartbreaking journey together buit wich has the biggest rewards.

Thank you.

Welcome Miss C! So sorry about your loss. :hugs: It is a heartbreaking journey but also incredible, and easier shared with others!! :hugs:

Hi Miss C,
So sorry for your loss - :hugs: there's quite a few of us on here, including a few who lost about the same stage as you, so you're in good company. Welcome onboard! x

thanks ladies.

Glowstar I see you have a prediction from Cheri - I am awaiting one from her she said I would have it sent by March 3rd, can't wait to see what she says

Hi Ladies :hi:- please may I join in the fun, tears and madness here too? I'm determined to conceive No.1 at 41!! I've no history, I've not tried before, but now is so the right time for us - bring it on!!:happydance: My DH is 47 he has 3 grown up kids and is at last (my it's been a long road to get here!) with me in having a lovely, healthy little bub for us. I have had all my bloods done at the Dr's and all okay, she's says we've not given it long enough as we've only been TTC for the past 4 months and if no luck by the summer to go back to her.

I'm nearing the end of my TWW, I so hope that AF will leave me alone for the next 9 months and take a nice looooong holiday, I mean she's been working hard for the past 30 odd years (OMG!!) so I think fair's fair and all that!. I will know if she shows her face or not by Thursday...

Sending you lots of luck, :dust:and many congratulations to those that have got their BFP's recently!!!
xXx

thanks ladies.

Glowstar I see you have a prediction from Cheri - I am awaiting one from her she said I would have it sent by March 3rd, can't wait to see what she says

Yes Miss C I do :winkwink: I will post the whole predicition later on if you like. She predicted a boy which I didn't put in my signature. She also went into a whole in depth description of what he will be like/look like. Quite fascinating, especially if it comes true!! never had any kind of prediction before but have bitten the bullet and going to see a physic on the 24th Feb....a turning 40 treat :thumbup:

Hi Ladies :hi:- please may I join in the fun, tears and madness here too? I'm determined to conceive No.1 at 41!! I've no history, I've not tried before, but now is so the right time for us - bring it on!!:happydance: My DH is 47 he has 3 grown up kids and is at last (my it's been a long road to get here!) with me in having a lovely, healthy little bub for us. I have had all my bloods done at the Dr's and all okay, she's says we've not given it long enough as we've only been TTC for the past 4 months and if no luck by the summer to go back to her.

I'm nearing the end of my TWW, I so hope that AF will leave me alone for the next 9 months and take a nice looooong holiday, I mean she's been working hard for the past 30 odd years (OMG!!) so I think fair's fair and all that!. I will know if she shows her face or not by Thursday...

Sending you lots of luck, :dust:and many congratulations to those that have got their BFP's recently!!!
xXx

Welcome Jax!!! glad you have the all clear from the Dr's....here's hoping for a BFP soon for you :kiss:

wow glitterqueen congratulations hun its fantastic news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"