TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Yes, Glowstar, do share, I've got me a sleepy OH as well, only BD'd 3 times this month and unless his swimmers are super stars, it's a no go!!
Welcome to the newbies, and congrats to Alexp!!

Hi, I've not posted here before. Just been told by my clinic that I'm to old to try for a sibling for my grogeous LO (I used donor insemination). I know that I'm being greedy and should be greatfull that I've got one, and I am, but I would have loved a full sibling. I'm now left with the dilema of not trying again or going to a different clinic and using another donor.

I'm with you, Glowstar!!! hee hee, maybe I'll add some spice to our shagathon BD Peak day fun tonight!
Sorry ladies, I'm sort of turning this into a sex-mad thread for the moment!
Hi to Rags - we're all oldies here x

:rofl: for turning the tread into a sex mad thread.

Glowstar I'm so sorry the witch got you. I had a look at your chart and it doesn't give much away a CD6 O looks very likely but then so does the CD12 :shrug: I'm glad you've cheered up though, I think when we get a little older we just have to accept that every now and again we have a weird cycle. Hopefully this new one will be much better. But maybe a sneaky CD5 :sex: session wouldn't hurt - you could treat it as a little practice run!

I went to the doctors today to get a referral to a FS that has been recomended to me and has agreed to see me. My Doctor was very funny, she started writing it and then suddenly looked up and said, 'You're trouble is you are to young for your age"! then she pulled a brat face and said "I want to see you're baby!"

I had a look at her referral letter she says, "Dear Mr I, I would appreciate it if you would see this young looking 46 yrs old patient.... loving her :rofl:

Thanks for looking at my chart Nise...agreed both look possibilities :shrug: I am more inclined to go with the CD6 one as no matter when I OV my LP has been absolutely consistent at 13/14 days...which is why I think CD6. Maybe I tried to OV or body realised it was too early and tried again CD12. CD6 also explains why no +OPK :shrug:

Hey-ho...old news now eh? onwards and upwards, hopefully my new fandangled toy will help me pinpoint it better. I hope a FS can help you because your cycles looks absolutely regular and text book good cycles....you just need to catch that egg now :hugs:

I think my main 'tricks' are the one I mentioned......and getting him when he isn't expecting it.....and mainly being wylie and cunning him into it :haha::haha: most men are a bit lazy...so TMI..I often get on top but make sure I flip him over when it's time...weekends...morning sex for sure and try and get a few BD's in before the actual REAL fun and games begin....think it makes them feel less 'used'.

You can't win can you :shrug: they moan like mad when not getting any and when you are handing it to them on a plate...they moan about that too....:wacko:

Welcome Rags :kiss:

Hmm. Just thinking about last night. Try strip Uno, with forfeits! x

hi janie66 where abouts in surrey are you im in surrey too, ashford

Thank you Jax and Spoomie. I just felt at my age and with my history (2 miscarriages with one live birth in between), I simply don't have time to wait and see. I don't smoke or drink, so I felt the cost of the monitor and the sticks were a worthwhile investment.

You can start using the monitor any day up to CD5 inclusive. I paid extra to get it delivered asap. You will need AAA (i think) batteries and a box of sticks.

IMO don't skimp on the sticks. If it wants you to POAS and feed the machine do it. There is a big thread on CBFM and there are one or two people on there who clearly won't follow the instructions yet constantly complain they don't get a :bfp:

I'm happy to answer any questions on it - just pm me. I personally found it easy to use, FF allows you to record it's results on there (although I'm not sure if that is just for those with VIP access - again worth the money) and it was worth every penny. If I lose again I will definitely use the CBFM as m/ccan really play havoc with ovulation.

I am very nervous about this pregnancy but to a large extent it is out of my hands now. I'm happy to report that I'm getting my usual all-day nausea (had it until 20 weeks with my DS) and lovely little cramps that I've decided us baby snuggling in. I have to try and retain a positive attitude and keep my nerve. If I don't I'll never have my rainbow baby.

:hug:

Pip x

Thank Pip

I received my CBFM yesterday and have now set it up on CD3, instructions easy to follow. I am also on VIP FF so will record my results on there. We are similar, I have had 3 m/c with a live birth in between (thank GHod for my beautiful son who inspires me to keep going), so I know my body can do it. Hopefully using the CBFM will be the missing piece x

congratulations i wish 44 and now off to an acupuncturist next weds, seems i have low progeserone so need a natural boost lol

First time using Instead cups and I've been trying since October of 10.

wooooahhhh ... it's getting like the teenage sex show in here lately .... so come on who has anymore tips then ;-)

sorry AF got you Inkdchick and Glowstar and great news about the GP and FS Nise.

Hello to all the new ladies, it's getting quite cosy in here now. I demand more BFPs moving over to the first tri.

:wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee: to Garnet - Another gold medalist. Congratulations lovely. :cloud9:

Well, I think my best tip would be, 'do not let OH know when it is O day' - it's like instant birth control - if only I'd known that when I was younger!!! could have stayed off the pill or is it just my OH that seems to get mega stressed about it? I think I've got him clueless now though :winkwink: I kept AF quietly to myself.

Inkdchick - good luck with the acupuncture, I hope you enjoy it and it helps the cause, there are some fantastic results attributed to it so here's to a good one for you. :hugs:

Thank Pip

I received my CBFM yesterday and have now set it up on CD3, instructions easy to follow. I am also on VIP FF so will record my results on there. We are similar, I have had 3 m/c with a live birth in between (thank GHod for my beautiful son who inspires me to keep going), so I know my body can do it. Hopefully using the CBFM will be the missing piece x

:dust: Got my fingers crossed for you.

I demand more BFPs moving over to the first tri.

I'm too scared to move out of my safe areas. Feel like if I go to First Tri then I'm dooming myself. Have ventured as far as PAL.

Pip x

mornin' ladies. I love coming here in the morning and seeing what you have all been up to overnight, problem is there is so much to read it's hard to do any personals cos I have to keep scrolling back too far!!

Well cd11 for me and pre mc and pre soy cd12 was my O day on a 26 day cycle so will see what happens, -ive opk's yesterday so will hopefully see some signs of a 2nd line appearing today, I've never had such nice clean sticks before so hopefully that means I will know it is coming. Spotting stopped today (well a tiny little bit of brown when I went looking for it) and it is a little bit moist in there! Hope it picks up throughout the day and I will keep up with the green tea. Has anyone here used actual egg whites? Can't afford any pre-seed etc after all the pre natal vits and the soy purchase this month.

Anyone else due to O over the weekend that I can share the tww with (that's if I do in fact O!!)

Okay ladies, can someone provide me with a definitive list of who on this thread is now the proud owner of a BFP? Seems like there are lots....!
x
PS Spoomie - think I O'd today, so I'm a bit ahead of you...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"