TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

So sorry for you Garnet. I hope you're holding up. Much love xxx

Hello all!
Truly, I think the torch is sputtering out here, so I pass the flame to you! I'm CD17, think it's 4DPO although my monitor and I disagree with fertilityfriend chart...
Someone was talking about cups the other day - well I tried a mooncup after going on top (got a tilted everything so we try to mix it up!) and when I took it out, all the little swimmers were just sitting in the bottom of the cup smoking a few fags, sipping beer and reading the newspaper. Huh. What am I doing wrong? I couldn't do the legs up in the air thing as it was 5am - a surprise wakeup call from OH!!! - sorry, TMI - and I fell asleep again.
Glowstar - interesting link, thanks - I think I'll start slipping OH pills x
Garnet, hope you are feeling okay. x

Someone was talking about cups the other day - well I tried a mooncup after going on top (got a tilted everything so we try to mix it up!) and when I took it out, all the little swimmers were just sitting in the bottom of the cup smoking a few fags, sipping beer and reading the newspaper.

absolutely rolling on floor with this picture in my mind...!:haha:
you know, I'm wondering how they work, too. I have one that I use for the normal purpose, and can't imagine how the swimmers can get out of it and where they're supposed to be!

Well I'm in the dreaded 1WW and it's doing me in. Fooling me with all it's sneaky pg symptoms, got me daydreaming of my lovely baby....and we didn't even dtd on the right days!! It's cunning, very cunning...:dohh:

Garnet :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello all!
Truly, I think the torch is sputtering out here, so I pass the flame to you! I'm CD17, think it's 4DPO although my monitor and I disagree with fertilityfriend chart...
Someone was talking about cups the other day - well I tried a mooncup after going on top (got a tilted everything so we try to mix it up!) and when I took it out, all the little swimmers were just sitting in the bottom of the cup smoking a few fags, sipping beer and reading the newspaper. Huh. What am I doing wrong? I couldn't do the legs up in the air thing as it was 5am - a surprise wakeup call from OH!!! - sorry, TMI - and I fell asleep again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sooooo funny!!!! you know us women of a certain age are prone to peeing when we laugh too much :haha:
Well CD4 here and big temp drop.....soft, medium, PO CP...what the hell...did an OPK and although not positive...decent line so think in for another early Ov! our sex life is about to turn into a horror film :wacko:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at Reb-S and the cup experience. I have to giggle coz my OH is well aware of the escaping swimmers and dtd usually ends with him saying, "Don't let them out, are you ready?' 'Yes I'm ready!' "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure!" he then moves me around whilst holding on to my ankles!!! so any visions I may have had of being a sexy siren are swept clean away and I feel more like a chicken that's just been stuffed! :rofl:

Miss_C - good luck with the jiggy.

Jax41 - Firstly I hope the witch doesn't come but if she has to then I hope you get your CBFM in time for CD1. I haven't used CBFM but I did use a persona, ironically for birth control! I think they work in the same way. You had to set Persona on CD1 (but you could do it on CD's 2 or 3) It didn't ask for a stick until CD6. So hopefully you'll be okay :thumbup:

Truly_blessed. Glad things weren't to bad and great that your tubes were clear. Great FSH at 9, that's excellent - just a matter of time for you, they'd better get that early scan machine cranked up. Oh, and pass the torch this way after you please. :dust:

Glowstar - thanks for the link, Hmmm, might add Selenium into the equation! Every little helps, right! :winkwink:

Bellamama - Keep your PMA up, the last week of the 2ww is always hell. I've got everything crossed for you, but may have to uncross legs periodically! :rofl:

Garnet - Thinking of you lovely. :hugs:

:haha::haha::haha:@ Nise......cluck cluck

My CBFM arrived so can start using from tomorrow :thumbup:

Holly crap Glowstar you'd better snatch the torch up. At least you will be prepared this time, but I'm gonna cross my fingers you get a few more days yet. Glad your CBFM has arrived. :hugs:

My contact lenses are very dirty - I thought you'd said "You'd better torch that snatch up"!!!!! :blush:

Pip x

My contact lenses are very dirty - I thought you'd said "You'd better torch that snatch up"!!!!! :blush:

Pip x

please don't start with the innuendos, I'm weeing myself enough already here what with the laid back swimmers and the stuffed chickens :rofl:

:haha: You guys are making my very dreary, stormy day in Oklahoma much more entertaining! Not to mention, I needed a pick me up after the last two days of dropped temps!

Thanks girls!:thumbup:

:haha: You guys are making my very dreary, stormy day in Oklahoma much more entertaining! Not to mention, I needed a pick me up after the last two days of dropped temps!

Thanks girls!:thumbup:

PMA Shelley, obviously those are implantation dips :thumbup:

Pip x

please don't start with the innuendos, I'm weeing myself enough already here what with the laid back swimmers and the stuffed chickens :rofl:

Now I can see the :spermy: laid on their inflatables with a :beer: in their hand as they float along!

Hello all!

So funny :) I responded to a softcup thread and said I'd tried mooncup, another respondent thought they weren't so good as they don't sit as close to cervix as softcup, sounds like you back this theory up!! I am not a huge fan of the mooncup but I persevere with it because I know it's better for me and for the environment than tampons but when I tried it as a means to keeping the little chaps inside I felt like it was being sucked up so high that it would end up somewhere only my little boy's been!!! Not keen to try it again, now I just lie flat on my back with the pillow under my backside for 20 mins. TTC is soooo undignified!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I love this thread! Ooops, better not laugh too hard...! x

omg I thought to myself should I go have a pee or read BNB. Chose BNB - soooooooooooooo wish I had peed first!! Got halfway through this first batch and then HAD to go!!

On a serious note what you are seeing in the cup when you take it out is semen, the spermies you needed were already well gone, normally the ones that you need are the ones that hit the cervix when he comes, the cups just hope to catch a few more and encourage them closer to the cervix to catch up. Semen is the liquid the spermies live and swim in hdence the need for good cm when they come out to keep living, kind of like taking a fish out of water if you know what I mean.

Well we have been bding and yesterday I got a very feint second line on my OPK's so I must be starting to build up, hopefully the line is waaaaaaaay darker today cos I should have o'd by now according to my "normal cycles" but the m/c and or the soy must have altered things, gosh I am so impatient. Also started the DP on zinc, bit late in the day I know but figured if we don't conceive this month whch in all honesty I don't think we will it's too much to hope for, first cycle ofter a mc etc we will have some awesome swimmers next cycle. I have a psychic reading that says May bfp after cycle that starts in April so I think that is taking the edge off of this month perhaps. I have 2 readings and the other one says August find out or conceive.

Ha ha :haha::haha: I don't want that torch up my snatch :tease: mind you might have more chance of a BFP if OH doesn't get motivated...pronto :brat:

Shelley...just looking at your chart.....how long are your cycles? sorry just being nosy and find looking at charts fascinating :winkwink:

CBFM....CD5 says low...but hasn't asked for stick yet so hopefully tomorrow. Temps have gone back up and OPK's neg so holding out for a normal OV :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->