TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

:rofl::rofl:
Just checked in early morning before work and I'm giggling again! If laughter makes you conceive, we'll all be BFP'ing in no time. My snatch is still gently smoking from this month's round of the torch..! x

Glowstar - when you said death grip why did I suddenly get jealous of your pelvic floor muscles!!!!!

:dust: ladies!

Pip x

Ha ha.....don't be jealous....I can't even go on a trampoline without peeing my pants :rofl::rofl:

Glowstar - when you said death grip why did I suddenly get jealous of your pelvic floor muscles!!!!!

:dust: ladies!

Pip x

Ha ha.....don't be jealous....I can't even go on a trampoline without peeing my pants :rofl::rofl:

Blimey, me too Glowstar!!:haha: I'm limbering up those pelvic floor muscles now - on CD5 - who's got that torch??

:rofl::rofl:
Just checked in early morning before work and I'm giggling again! If laughter makes you conceive, we'll all be BFP'ing in no time. My snatch is still gently smoking from this month's round of the torch..! x

Corr, if only this TTC lark were that easy eh Reb S, I'd have hopefully had a footie team by now!!:haha:

wel when your p. muscles have finished their death grip on that 0ver 40"s club Torch and seeing's how im 44 would you please pass that torch my way cozs i need all the help i can get have now started with acupuncture with the next session on wed 30th and ovulation should be today or tomorrow according to her so come on ladies kets get bussssyyyyyy !!!, COME ON ALL BFP 'S NEEDED AND SHOW YOURSELVES IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS FOR US ALL

Well ladies I guess I'm back in the game. Took blood, urine and ultrasounds and the conclusion is I still pregnant with a cyst on it way out...

Great news Garnet! :happydance:

Nise, I miss morning BD! Ohhhh how I would love morning BD again! LOL! *BIG SIGH*

Ladies, I'm terribly sorry to say I think AF is on her way. I woke up to cramps this morning and the very slightest of spotting. I'm seriously considering having a "come to Jesus" meeting with God. It's so unfair to have all these "symptoms" after ovulation! I could just put on a big frown, stomp my feet and cross my arms like little Shirly Temple while talking to him. Do you think he'd understand and make it known that from now on, all newly pregnant women would get a BFP stamp across their belly at the moment of conception? Where is the "Like" button?

I use the THANKS button as LIKE too LOL

I wish we got a big sign immediately! Go ahead, talk to the big guy in the sky for us all!

I wish we got a big sign immediately! Go ahead, talk to the big guy in the sky for us all!

I could just see it now. He'd sit there and listen quietly and when I was finished he'd look at me like he had to scold a child and say, "NO PEARLY GATES FOR YOU, MISSY!":dohh:

I could just see it now. He'd sit there and listen quietly and when I was finished he'd look at me like he had to scold a child and say, "NO PEARLY GATES FOR YOU, MISSY!":dohh:

like in Seinfeld, the Soup Nazzi...NO SOUP FOR YOU! LOL

well hang in there... you may just be feeling symptoms and in actuality it is not AF. When is it due?

Well ladies I guess I'm back in the game. Took blood, urine and ultrasounds and the conclusion is I still pregnant with a cyst on it way out...

:wohoo: This is Grrrrrrrreat news. Me thinks it calls for Holly to do a bit of bouncing :holly: Does anyone else think Holly looks more like an enormous pair of bouncing boobs than a tiger :rofl:

Glowstar - I'm gonna need that torch again tomorrow, but don't worry I'll have it back to you before you even wake up. CD12 opk still negative and temps still low - I'm very excited it is so unusual for me to get past day 10 or 11 without O'ing. So you see I've got to stay in the game, it really is becoming a shagathon this cycle. :hugs:

well hang in there... you may just be feeling symptoms and in actuality it is not AF. When is it due?

Well, since AF came back in Jan this year (after 1 shot of depo the first week of May last year) my cycles have been very short - only 22 days long. So technically, AF was due yesterday. BBS still sore. Cramping comes and goes, but isn't like full on cramping with AF. Even if AF comes, this is a good sign that my hormones are starting to even out so I'm okay with it. :thumbup:

:wohoo: This is Grrrrrrrreat news. Me thinks it calls for Holly to do a bit of bouncing :holly: Does anyone else think Holly looks more like an enormous pair of bouncing boobs than a tiger :rofl:

OMG is that what it's supposed to be? I swear to God I was wondering why on earth they had a big fat lady with bouncy boobs on the emoticons list! NO JOKE!

Well, since AF came back in Jan this year (after 1 shot of depo the first week of May last year) my cycles have been very short - only 22 days long. So technically, AF was due yesterday. BBS still sore. Cramping comes and goes, but isn't like full on cramping with AF. Even if AF comes, this is a good sign that my hormones are starting to even out so I'm okay with it. :thumbup:

HHhhhmmm well if you find out otherwise (as in a BFP) let us know!

If AF doesn't show I'll test again tomorrow afternoon. I'd be on :cloud9:

omg is that what it's supposed to be? I swear to god i was wondering why on earth they had a big fat lady with bouncy boobs on the emoticons list! No joke!

ditto!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->