TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

hi all, im 39, married and have 4 kids, 2 boys & 2 girls, we are ttc again, as i have always known i wanted another child ... im just looking for positives really i think, that at this age u can still get PG .... xxxx

hi all, im 39, married and have 4 kids, 2 boys & 2 girls, we are ttc again, as i have always known i wanted another child ... im just looking for positives really i think, that at this age u can still get PG .... xxxx

fell pregnant with our first just before I turned 40 years young!! About to turn 43 and ttc our second

Hi Loupy Loo! You're the youngest here so have no fear!
Nise- yes, I'm working, but not very hard, but OH wouldn't come with - he's looking after our fur baby Jasper the dog and job hunting! Temps still up this morning, only 3 days to go...she's not going to get me this month!!!

Hi LoopyLou1971

Welcome. Miss C and I are 2 peas in a pod, I too had my gorgeous son at 40, I too had a 12 wk m/c last November, I am a few steps ahead of her as I just tuned 43 last week and am still keeping the faith (most days!) that there IS still time :) Reb S is right, you haven't even hit 40 yet and have a good track record behind you if you've already got 4 children, you have years left and should feel very positive about your chances!!!

Welcome Loopy :flower:

CD12 here and Peak on CBFM :happydance: bit fed up that we missed a BD on CD11 but will go like bunnies the next couple of days :winkwink:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes :)

Fingers crossed for you Reb S that this is your month for a BFP x

awww, thanx all, someone did say that with 4 children already i was still in with a good chance,lol, i really would like 1 more :) thankyou for being so welcoming, and good luck to u all xxxxx

I have just drifted in from 1st tri so pardon the intrusion but was looking for some older mummies/ttc ladies! I am 41 and have just found out I am pregnant again with my first after a m/c at 39 and I was told I had a 1% chance of conceiving naturally, so yes, it can be done. Its a massive curveball for me and I have to admit I am still trying to take it in! Baby dust to everyone xx

oops, meant to say only been trying 2 months, and my youngest is 11, still gettin used to using this, so bear with me :D xxxxx

I have just drifted in from 1st tri so pardon the intrusion but was looking for some older mummies/ttc ladies! I am 41 and have just found out I am pregnant again with my first after a m/c at 39 and I was told I had a 1% chance of conceiving naturally, so yes, it can be done. Its a massive curveball for me and I have to admit I am still trying to take it in! Baby dust to everyone xx

Yay! I will be 41 late May. Thank you so much for sharing your story!

can someone plz tell me what all the abbreviations mean :D, told u im new to all this, i know a couple, but then im lost :D:D xxxx

Congratulations and so love to hear a positive story about a natural conception naturally :)

I hope your pregnancy progresses well and you and baby stay healthy throughout x

LoopyLou1971 try this: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
I still have to have it open always as I'm still learning the lingo too :)

Congratulations!! hopefully I can follow in your footsteps, was 39 when I had MMC and 41 until December :flower:

:dust:

Welcome and massive congratulations. We love a bfp around these parts :happydance: The only suggestion I have is that you change your name, coz obviously you are not too old at all. Happy and healthy 9 months to you. :hugs:

Yippee!! Amitooold, we love you! And yes, Nise is right, you should change your name! How about Nevertooold? x

Congratulations :hugs::hugs: H&H 9 months and you are MOST WELCOME to join us older ladies :hugs:

Already been to bed on my CD12 peak :happydance: using conceive+ and bum in the air...bring on that BFP :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->