TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I like the fact that an entire country puts its cows first.
Glowstar - good reading! Looks like June's your month.

I'm OBSESSING today! I went over all my early posts for my IVF success and keep looking up the Lister clinic success rates and different Chinese doctors - I HATE the old :witch: Please, ladies - keep me sane - tell me I WILL GET PREGNANT! and that I don't have to do appalling IVF again.

YOU WILL SUCCEED!!!!

We will BOTH be BFP this month!

There, I've said it! :haha:

I'm OBSESSING today! I went over all my early posts for my IVF success and keep looking up the Lister clinic success rates and different Chinese doctors - I HATE the old :witch: Please, ladies - keep me sane - tell me I WILL GET PREGNANT! and that I don't have to do appalling IVF again.

I keep telling myself to keep a positive outlook, so you do the same, k? I don't know your story, but I believe that when the time is right we will all get our BFPs. I don't spend time on this board for giggles or to stress myself out. You will get your BFP and I will to!

Patience...If I could find it in myself to let things go as they will and concentrate on the projects I have waiting for me while I surf this page I would be much better off. Time would go more quickly. I do understand that much!

I'm considering trying soy iso's next month. This would be a big step for me and I must make my OH understand that time is limited at this point. I'm not stressing about the time. It's more about how much I give of myself to TTC that I'm worried about, if that makes any sense at all...This is what I find so stressful.

I've justed posted in the Forum Help & Testing Area with the request for an Over35 and Pregnant forum: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-h...-mods-can-we-have-forum-over-35-pregnant.html

If you think it would be a good idea please feel free to go there and post your support.

Cheers.

Pip x

Great idea Pip, I'll go stick my twopenneth in now!! It would be good too as it means that we can all be together driving ourselves nuts through the preg bit as well as the TTC stuff!!!:flower:

RebS - I'm telling you, you will get your BFP!!! Don't give up, keep going, we're with you all the way (well apart from the :sex: bit!!):hugs::kiss::hugs:

Reb I truly believe you will get your BFP, I think we ALL will. It's nice to have each other to give a boost when we are feeling down...to give PMA in all the right places....and even if (scrap that WHEN) I do get a BFP, I won't leave this thread until every one of you gets yours too.:hugs:

Some idea's to give you some pma....chinese medicine, accu or soy iso???? I always feel better when I know I am actively doing something/planning ahead.

ok... this is a CB cracked open... looking for thoughts...imput?

IMG_4944.JPG

:thumbup: Looks like a line...! Holding my breath.

Ladies - you're all fab! I've got tears in my eyes reading all your lovely positive vibes! (silly witch is making me VERY emotional!)
Glowstar - thanks for the ideas - I'm doing chinese medicine and acu already and thinking of asking her if I can mix in the soy, having read Garnet's soy thread. I shall rattle soon, with my multi-vits and chinese tea and God knows what else! Have got OH on mega-vits too, so we shall rattle together once the torch arrives this way! xx
Graceface - maybe we should try the soy together...

LLbean........:happydance::happydance:

RebS......hop over the the soy thread I am on if you want some inspiration and thinking of going that route :winkwink: quite a few older ladies on there too...a really nice bunch https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-424.html#post9901370

If you believe you can then you're halfway there! We're all with you. :hugs:

Pip x

:thumbup: Looks like a line...! Holding my breath.

Ladies - you're all fab! I've got tears in my eyes reading all your lovely positive vibes! (silly witch is making me VERY emotional!)
Glowstar - thanks for the ideas - I'm doing chinese medicine and acu already and thinking of asking her if I can mix in the soy, having read Garnet's soy thread. I shall rattle soon, with my multi-vits and chinese tea and God knows what else! Have got OH on mega-vits too, so we shall rattle together once the torch arrives this way! xx
Graceface - maybe we should try the soy together...

It's a deal! i messed up charting this month because I had to work for 3 days straight - over 40 hours in 3 days- and yesterday I didn't feel like doing much because i was so tired, but I did manage to help my daughter buy a truck! LOL! That was fun and, actually, worth the wait cause she only gets to buy her first vehicle once! Do you guys remember smiling ear to ear and giggling nonstop the when you got your first vehicle? LOL! So much fun!

I keep telling myself to keep a positive outlook, so you do the same, k? I don't know your story, but I believe that when the time is right we will all get our BFPs. I don't spend time on this board for giggles or to stress myself out. You will get your BFP and I will to!

Patience...If I could find it in myself to let things go as they will and concentrate on the projects I have waiting for me while I surf this page I would be much better off. Time would go more quickly. I do understand that much!

I'm considering trying soy iso's next month. This would be a big step for me and I must make my OH understand that time is limited at this point. I'm not stressing about the time. It's more about how much I give of myself to TTC that I'm worried about, if that makes any sense at all...This is what I find so stressful.

Hey Grace

I know EXACTLY what you mean, well said! I am 43, lost at 12 weeks last November making 3 losses and 1 beautiful boy (I am a late starter, my son was born when I was 40, and I must be awfully clumsy to have lost 3 babies!) so I am pretty hopeful that it will happen again. I am really struggling to get over the loss but SO much of me wishes I could just let things go and get on with life. I replied to your post a couple of nights ago to say that I have started running again in an effort to reengage with my real life but, in truth, this obsession follows me around all day every day. It occupies my thoughts even when I'm doing/thinking of other things. it is so terribly draining and I wish I could file it away. The forum, particularly this thread, is a true comfort and support but at the same time BnB also fuels my obsession.

We will get our longed for babies and will look back on this time and wonder why we stressed so much, please God x

Hey Grace

I know EXACTLY what you mean, well said! I am 43, lost at 12 weeks last November making 3 losses and 1 beautiful boy (I am a late starter, my son was born when I was 40, and I must be awfully clumsy to have lost 3 babies!) so I am pretty hopeful that it will happen again. I am really struggling to get over the loss but SO much of me wishes I could just let things go and get on with life. I replied to your post a couple of nights ago to say that I have started running again in an effort to reengage with my real life but, in truth, this obsession follows me around all day every day. It occupies my thoughts even when I'm doing/thinking of other things. it is so terribly draining and I wish I could file it away. The forum, particularly this thread, is a true comfort and support but at the same time BnB also fuels my obsession.

We will get our longed for babies and will look back on this time and wonder why we stressed so much, please God x

Oh Spoomie! That is exactly how I feel! It's like things have stopped for me. Everything seems much less important now, but I know life must go on and I HAVE to get things done around my house. I'm not talking about the normal cleaning and whatnot. I'm renovating a hundred year old house. That in itself has been a huge amount of work and it never ends! This is where all my free time has gone, and the work isn't the same as taking time for myself to exercise. I had hoped it would be, but alas, my arse has grown as a result of putting the house on the front burner.

I'm sorry for your losses. There was a news article about mc's and it said that the grief of those losses stays a very long time, even with success after. I hope you have been able to work through those emotions and are ok. I believe that, even though this sounds cliche, with the losses, there is hope. You have conceived not long ago and you will again!

Thank you for your kind words. It feels good ot get it out. This is the hardest time for me- the 2ww before, because I know another cycle has gone without success and I want ice cream and cookies to make me feel better! LOL! Not good for the back end at all and such a vicious cycle!:hugs:

Well Graceface I have some very good news for you. Check this link out and never feel guilty about ice cream again.

I know exactly what you ladies are talking about re ttc kind of taking over your life and thoughts, it is so hard to just relax with it, it doesn't matter how busy you are or what you're doing somehow it will always come and invade the day. I also hate the 2ww - I have a 15 day luteal phase so it seems to go on and on and on.

Good work on the pregnancy forum Pip, looks like we might be making some headway, will be nice to have somewhere to aspire to.

Haven't got time for individual replies today, will hopefully get a better stalk over the weekend, but I hope everyone is well and happy. :hugs:

here is my bummer info on the CB digital

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

Wow!!! that is a bummer :growlmad: your not out yet though :winkwink:

Spoomie...did you get your temp rise? I got mine this morning :winkwink:

:yipee: That's one lovely, don't argue with this bad boy temp rise. :thumbup:

Evening ladies - well i am CD12 today and started doing OPKs yesterday.
The test yest was negative and today is still technically negative but I have a faint second line today so am hoping this is the start of my peak!! :happydance:
Getting ready for that torch!

Hi Glowstar

I saw earlier on this evening that you got a great temp rise this morning, good job!! Now you're officially in the 2ww..... Bit less clear cut for me; I did get a rise this am, not a terribly convincing one, but a rise nonetheless so will see what tomorrow brings. Was wondering if it's possible to get a CBFM peak reading and subsequently NOT to ovulate??? Would be weird if I didn't as I know I've ovulated every month since m/c. Chart is a bit vague as I was ill over Saturday and Sunday so my temps were artificially sky high, but I knew I was yet to ovulate. If I leave them in, my chart looks confusing and if I leave them out, my chart looks empty?! Either way, I feel like I'm getting my own back on FF for stuffing me around last month, now it's her turn to be confused - ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->