TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Miss_C...dying to hear how you are doing today... I spied on your chart and I believe I saw a slight temp rise... so I am rooting for you!

My temp lifted slightly this morning but don't believe my chart is triphaisic, too scared to poas as I am certain it will be a bfn and I just need to get through tomorrow before I can do it if witchy hasn't showed by then, just hope she doesn't come tomorrow cos that will just be a slap in the face. I have been a woman obsessed checking cm and digging to see if there is any hint of her coming cp is still high and firmly closed so that says no to a bfp as well but also not that the witch is coming either, maybe all the digging has sent it off scared!! my back is still killing me but I am certain it is back related and not witch or bfp related, I think I have pulled something, maybe my bowen lady can fix it for me. She certainly got my temp to shift last week! So hopefully today will send my temp up and those hcg levels rocketing or the opposite BUT not tomorrow please.

edit, just did a comparison of all my charts and I am a bloody text book case I swear, fall back temp 4dpo, and temp plummet 12dpo. Tomorrow is 12 dpo, who wants to throw away some money on a bet it won't happen:-(

Ooooo the torch passes to you Roothy :thumbup:

Spoomie, can you link to your chart? Don't worry mine isn't that clear cut either :wacko: temp back down again this morning....but then suppose with such a big rise yesterday if it was going to go any higher it would be sky high. At the moment I have switched it to Monitor for Ov detection rather than advanced so will see what temps do over next few days. I hate this part....because you are pretty sure you have Ov'd but those damn temps don't want to play ball which kind of leaves you in limbo not really knowing wether you are safe to shut the snatch doors or not :winkwink::haha:
I suppose anything is possible...ie; not to ovulate but to be honest I think if you have been ovulating you'll be OK. :hugs:

My temp lifted slightly this morning but don't believe my chart is triphaisic, too scared to poas as I am certain it will be a bfn and I just need to get through tomorrow before I can do it if witchy hasn't showed by then, just hope she doesn't come tomorrow cos that will just be a slap in the face. I have been a woman obsessed checking cm and digging to see if there is any hint of her coming cp is still high and firmly closed so that says no to a bfp as well but also not that the witch is coming either, maybe all the digging has sent it off scared!! my back is still killing me but I am certain it is back related and not witch or bfp related, I think I have pulled something, maybe my bowen lady can fix it for me. She certainly got my temp to shift last week! So hopefully today will send my temp up and those hcg levels rocketing or the opposite BUT not tomorrow please.

edit, just did a comparison of all my charts and I am a bloody text book case I swear, fall back temp 4dpo, and temp plummet 12dpo. Tomorrow is 12 dpo, who wants to throw away some money on a bet it won't happen:-(

I am keeping everything crossed because I think your chart looks good :thumbup::hugs:

thanks glowy mate but if I overlay all my non pregnancy charts this one is identical, I have text book predictable cycles :-(

Me too, Miss C! It's very annoying that we're so perfect, but nothing happens! Good luck to all those entering the 2ww; and roothie, go for it with that torch, girl!
Anyone know anything about NHP fertility plus vitamins? I bought them, but now it seems they're stuffed full of B vits - I thought that was a bad idea? x

hi im now in the 2ww about 5dpo now i think, well period is due on 7th april so that gives you an indication as im only 24 day cycles, although now ive been taking agnus cactus and having acupuncture this cycle who know when it will show lol.
Good luck to everyone in the 2ww Come On All BFP's for this thread xx :hugs: :dust:

Me too, Miss C! It's very annoying that we're so perfect, but nothing happens! Good luck to all those entering the 2ww; and roothie, go for it with that torch, girl!
Anyone know anything about NHP fertility plus vitamins? I bought them, but now it seems they're stuffed full of B vits - I thought that was a bad idea? x

Me Reb S, I used to take them but also seem to remember my Dr saying don't take anything with Vit B, she also said if you're a healthy weight, diet and all that malarky you don't need the supplments, just Folic Acid and lots of :sex:....so after my last lot of NHP Fert+ vits (December) I decided to stop them (apart from the fact they cost a flippin fortune!!) and I can't say that I feel any different to when I was stuffing myself full of them. I'm doing acupuncture though and if nothing else it chills me out... Have you thought of Homeopathy (I used to work with one) and they can do a lot to help us TTC'rs or if you really want to get the Vits right then Foresight Preconceptual Care get you to do a hair analysis test thingy and then match vits to you, might be worth checking them out? Loads of luv and hugs:hugs:xXx

Thanks Jax - good advice. I'm going to google B vits as I remember something about it on another forum. I'm trying to leave no stone unturned but it's getting a bit silly now!!! The hair test sounds interesting - I'm going to talk to my Chinese doctor (she's English, really!) and see what she thinks about it all. Going to keep OH taking vits though as he needs the zinc for his super spermy! :spermy:
Inkdchick - good luck for the 2ww and LOVE the new picture x

hi im now in the 2ww about 5dpo now i think, well period is due on 7th april so that gives you an indication as im only 24 day cycles, although now ive been taking agnus cactus and having acupuncture this cycle who know when it will show lol.
Good luck to everyone in the 2ww Come On All BFP's for this thread xx :hugs: :dust:

I finally got a good length cycle on this last one at 24 days. It's been rough coming back from that depo shot that I had almost a year ago. Definitely would not have taken it had I been forwarned of ALL of the cons...

Hope the 2ww goes by quickly and you get a BFP!:hugs:

Thanks Jax - good advice. I'm going to google B vits as I remember something about it on another forum. I'm trying to leave no stone unturned but it's getting a bit silly now!!! The hair test sounds interesting - I'm going to talk to my Chinese doctor (she's English, really!) and see what she thinks about it all. Going to keep OH taking vits though as he needs the zinc for his super spermy! :spermy:
Inkdchick - good luck for the 2ww and LOVE the new picture x

Foresight seem to have a HUGE success rate, I had the hair analysis done (it was v interesting, they can do it for OH too) but didn't commit to the vits as then found the NHP one's and decided on them as they're all combined, although not specifically tailored to you, and it seemed easier, but maybe it'd be worth going back to it, you've got me thinking too!! Don't worry, you keep turning those stones you know we're all paranoid TTC nutters!!:haha:xXx

Miss C I hope you are surprised this time around

I did the IC this am and BFN...maybe the witch is heading back... I just swear I have been feeling pregnant... as in like in the later stages of it! The bloat thing is crazy and even my hubby thinks so...oh well, it's not over yet I guess...but to not see even a hint of a line in the 10MIU IC kind of deflated me

I did the IC this am and BFN...maybe the witch is heading back... I just swear I have been feeling pregnant... as in like in the later stages of it! The bloat thing is crazy and even my hubby thinks so...oh well, it's not over yet I guess...but to not see even a hint of a line in the 10MIU IC kind of deflated me

Aw, Elizabeth, I do understand the heartbreak. :hugs:

I'm fine though...other than just throwing my back out from a sneeze...like 5 minutes ago...yowzah!

I'm fine though...other than just throwing my back out from a sneeze...like 5 minutes ago...yowzah!

LOL! Must have been a humdinger! Well, the sun is out and it's time to go for a brisk walk. I'll check back in later with you lovely ladies!

Ooooo the torch passes to you Roothy :thumbup:

Spoomie, can you link to your chart? Don't worry mine isn't that clear cut either :wacko: temp back down again this morning....but then suppose with such a big rise yesterday if it was going to go any higher it would be sky high. At the moment I have switched it to Monitor for Ov detection rather than advanced so will see what temps do over next few days. I hate this part....because you are pretty sure you have Ov'd but those damn temps don't want to play ball which kind of leaves you in limbo not really knowing wether you are safe to shut the snatch doors or not :winkwink::haha:
I suppose anything is possible...ie; not to ovulate but to be honest I think if you have been ovulating you'll be OK. :hugs:

Hi Glowstar

Thanks, I think you're right, we'll see what tomorrow brings. I think it's actually that I ovulated on cd15 instead of 14 so I'm stressing over nothing. See what you think. I *think* I've given the right link to my chart below, remember I said I was ill on Saturday and Sunday so when I take those temps out, it looks much more likely that I've ovulated and am on a slow rise. Constantly trying to replicate the chart of 28th August which was my last pregnancy and, while I will be trying not to symptom spot, I can guarantee that I WILL be comparing this month's chart to that one - sigh.

How do I attach my chart to the bottom of all my posts? I'm pretty sure I've seen that some people do this. Now my geriatric status is showing as my ICT ineptitude comes to the fore!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fe52c

Do any of you ladies suffer from spotting before AF due? One of the ladies on the soy thread did. She had twins by IVF and now has a BFP from soy and natural progesterone cream...just another thought...to add to the many we think of everyday :blush:
It's awful isn't it...you would do almost anything for that BFP :shrug: I hope one of us get's one this cycle FX'd :hugs:

Hi Hun
I'm on the NHP fertility plus capsules. They were recommended to me by my acupuncturist . The b vits are good for lengthening your luteal phase if it's short. They also help with progesterone levels in the tww. They cost a bloody fortune. I get mine tax free from an online shop in Jersey. They work out at £17.99. They are formulated by dr marilyn glenville a leading womens health nutritionist. Xx

Hey Ladies

Miss_C I've got everything crossed for you. AF is :ban:

Spoomie - I reckon you might well have O'd on CD15 too - That temp spike doesn't help matters at all - do you get crosshairs if you take it out?

Glowstar - I always have a little spotting just before AF and sometimes for a day after.

Reb-S - I use a plain old vit b complex from boots. I also take Vits C & D, Liquid chlorophyll, royal jelly, Omega 3, folic acid and epo before O. I changed to this mix of supplements after a lot of research (I've been doing them for just over 3 months now and I have found the last 2 cycles that I have managed to push O to a more respectable CD13 instead of CD10 - my luteal phase has remained the same (usually 15 days with AF arriving 16 dpo). This time last year I stopped doing chinese medicine as I found my follicular phase getting shorter and shorter despite the fact the practitioner was trying to get it longer! I've also done 3 cycles on soy which didn't make the slightest difference to anything at all - nor did it cause any side effects I took 100mg of soy isoflavones which is equal to 50mg of clomid. I am also trying to drink a lot more water! (but I just can't do 2 litres without spending most of the day on the loo)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->