TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

my progesterone drops too in the tww and was recommended by my acupuncturist to take agnus cactus which i get from holland and barratt 400mg each 2 four times a day with food and so far she says it seems to be working as my face has broken out but we will see only got til tues next to find out.
She recommended them as they are natural and no chemicals as chemicals will stop us getting pregnant and do more harm than good so she says and she has 38 years exerience in treating infertility so i can only assume she is right.
Good luck girls xx

Ooooo the torch passes to you Roothy :thumbup:

Spoomie, can you link to your chart? Don't worry mine isn't that clear cut either :wacko: temp back down again this morning....but then suppose with such a big rise yesterday if it was going to go any higher it would be sky high. At the moment I have switched it to Monitor for Ov detection rather than advanced so will see what temps do over next few days. I hate this part....because you are pretty sure you have Ov'd but those damn temps don't want to play ball which kind of leaves you in limbo not really knowing wether you are safe to shut the snatch doors or not :winkwink::haha:
I suppose anything is possible...ie; not to ovulate but to be honest I think if you have been ovulating you'll be OK. :hugs:

Hi Glowstar

Thanks, I think you're right, we'll see what tomorrow brings. I think it's actually that I ovulated on cd15 instead of 14 so I'm stressing over nothing. See what you think. I *think* I've given the right link to my chart below, remember I said I was ill on Saturday and Sunday so when I take those temps out, it looks much more likely that I've ovulated and am on a slow rise. Constantly trying to replicate the chart of 28th August which was my last pregnancy and, while I will be trying not to symptom spot, I can guarantee that I WILL be comparing this month's chart to that one - sigh.

How do I attach my chart to the bottom of all my posts? I'm pretty sure I've seen that some people do this. Now my geriatric status is showing as my ICT ineptitude comes to the fore!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fe52c

Hi Spoomie...how weird that you look to have Ov'd on that last high too :wacko: at least you have 2 nice consecutive temp rises :winkwink: I would go with CD15 and pray for another rise for you for tomorrow :hugs: If you want to link to FF charts....you can create a 'ticker' , it's under sharing, and tickers. It will take you through the process of creating it, images etc and then it will give you a code, you need to go into your BnB user cp and edit your signature and then copy and paste the code there. :thumbup:

On another note....while some of you ladies like acupuncture, I have just been reading some of the over 40 TTC stories on FF and one lady said that she tried abdominal massage?? she actually said you can do it at home with any kind of home massager. Not quite sure what it does or when you do it but she swore that's what got her her BFP :shrug: just one of many avenue's for us to explore :winkwink:

Thanks for your vitamin thoughts, ladies. I think we should all get together when our kids've grown up :headspin: and open 'the over 40's club for fertility' - with all these ideas running round we can conquer anything!
I will look for the online shop in Jersey - my vits were hugely more expensive than that! x

Thanks for your vitamin thoughts, ladies. I think we should all get together when our kids've grown up :headspin: and open 'the over 40's club for fertility' - with all these ideas running round we can conquer anything!
I will look for the online shop in Jersey - my vits were hugely more expensive than that! x

Hun I think it's called 40fide.com ? Again my acupuncturist suggested that site to save money ! Xx

so tomorrow is April Fools... lets hope the HPKs don't "fool" us too...maybe we should test on Saturday instead LOL

what a crappy day, I am so so so so so so stupid. Temp took another jump this morning so I thought it was a sign for good things to come and take away the sadness of today - WRONG!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard of anyone experiencing very definite negatives with IC's but getting a positive with an FRER. My chart points all signs to a bfp but IC test says a stark no. I am totally skint and can't afford to waste an FRER.

My LP is normally 13 days and I normally see a plummet today in temps today on 12dpo but it bloomin well went up again so felt for sure an ic would show. Could it be I implanted later and therefore not showing yet.

I am just totally confused and desperate for some good news today - it would have been ziggy's morph scan today and it is also the 6 year anniversry of my best friend dying.

Anyone got any ideas - what would you do?

what a crappy day, I am so so so so so so stupid. Temp took another jump this morning so I thought it was a sign for good things to come and take away the sadness of today - WRONG!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard of anyone experiencing very definite negatives with IC's but getting a positive with an FRER. My chart points all signs to a bfp but IC test says a stark no. I am totally skint and can't afford to waste an FRER.

My LP is normally 13 days and I normally see a plummet today in temps today on 12dpo but it bloomin well went up again so felt for sure an ic would show. Could it be I implanted later and therefore not showing yet.

I am just totally confused and desperate for some good news today - it would have been ziggy's morph scan today and it is also the 6 year anniversry of my best friend dying.

Anyone got any ideas - what would you do?

well I am on the same boat... but I caved and went to get 2 more FRER...will try in the am to see. I got the IC that are "supposedly" 10miu sensitive but man the was a clear no.... I swear to God I feel pregnant... if that makes any sense.

I hope we both get clearer answers tomorrow. My temp did not go up though... but then again my thermometer fluctuates so much I take several readings and stick with the one I got the most of...yeah bad huh.

And tomorrow is April Fools day too so ... hope we are NOT fooled on this.

:hugs:

it's 10:20 am on April fools day here already!!

OK so I am weak as all hell today and I did another IC and nothing so grabbed an frer for the hell of it, I am beyond caring today and...........

https://forum.birth.com.au/members/miss_c-albums-operation+bring+back+ziggy-picture22778-photo0362.jpg

can you see it too?

not getting uber excited yet cos I have had this happen twice before with super feint lines and AF show up a couple of days late. Ziggy was very clear at 12dpo so we'll see what the next few days brings but I guess this is my glimmer of light on a dark day

Miss C! so weird as was reading through the posts and looked at your chart before getting to this page...I CAN see that second line hun!! I can see it!!!!!! :happydance: You had a little bit of a dip at 10dpo and today is only 12dpo...maybe it's going to take until 14dpo to see a really string line...they say hcg doubles every 3 days??? I def think that's the start of a BFP!!!!

oh gosh I hope so, that was with 2mu, did another this arvo after a 3.5hr wait and nothing nada zilch zip!

Hopefully it is a late implant - ah well only a few more days to wait.

Come on you little ancient eggy you can do it - get out your zimmer frame and turn on your pacemaker - keep digging, burrow in there I promise it;s a ice safe place, I will look after you!!

Go on, Miss C, yes, ancient little egg - GO GO GO ! 40-ish years young, you can do it!
Mrsdh, thanks for the shop info - will look it up x
Well, I've decided to up the ante this month with keeping OH's swimmers mega-moving. We're going to light up the torch from now (day 3) right through! The ultimate shagathon. Started well...! :blush:

C'mon Miss C's little eggy, you can do it!! Snuggle up and keep safe xXx
RebS good luck with the vits (I googled Vit B too after our posts yesterday and MrsDH is right, it's supposed to assist LP, so not sure where we got the ? over it??!!). My, you is starting early with that ole torch on the warm up laps, I'm on CD14 and going for the sprint this weekend!!!:winkwink:x

Fingers crossed for Miss C

As for you Reb S - pace yourself girl - you'll be the doing the John wayne walk if you're not careful :winkwink:

I am now dy 14 - still got faint second line on OPK. CM changing but not yet egg white. Started the baby tango last night :blush: - slept thru alarm clock this morning because of it! In a few days it will be a baby sloooowdance.....must be our age or something !!!!

Fingers crossed for Miss C

As for you Reb S - pace yourself girl - you'll be the doing the John wayne walk if you're not careful :winkwink:

I am now dy 14 - still got faint second line on OPK. CM changing but not yet egg white. Started the baby tango last night :blush: - slept thru alarm clock this morning because of it! In a few days it will be a baby sloooowdance.....must be our age or something !!!!

By the end it's like....."wipe me when you've finished" or "in....out...and put the kettle on" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK so I am weak as all hell today and I did another IC and nothing so grabbed an frer for the hell of it, I am beyond caring today and...........

https://forum.birth.com.au/members/miss_c-albums-operation+bring+back+ziggy-picture22778-photo0362.jpg

can you see it too?

not getting uber excited yet cos I have had this happen twice before with super feint lines and AF show up a couple of days late. Ziggy was very clear at 12dpo so we'll see what the next few days brings but I guess this is my glimmer of light on a dark day

I see a second line...:happydance:

Miss_C I see second the line!!!!!:yipee:

So happy for you... I do hope it sticks!

as for me I believe I am out and way too early (which scares me more) I started spotting today and both 10MIU IC as well as FRER gave BFNs so...the Shagaton trophy is on the wall yet nothing accomplished

Looking good Miss C!! Fingers and toes tightly crossed! I've never gotten a pos before my af was due, so it can just be too early for a good strong line, every pg is different, too! Will be watching for good news...

Reb S - I took regular Vit B complex before (50 mg) to lengthen my LP which it did, I had ones from the states, but they didn't cost much at all...

For all of you that take soy isos, what's the supposed benefits?? When I was checking into them yesterday at health store, she told me they were for menopause and not to take them, what's the scoop??
I'm taking some agnus castus to hopefully help out these weird cycles and af I've had for the last few months, inked - think I saw you take it too? what do you use it for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->