TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi Bella, the Soy is supposed to make you hyper ovulate but depends what CD you take it on...basically you take it like clomid...so for 50mg of Clomid you would take 100mg of Soy. For a healthier stronger egg it's supposed to be CD3-7.....for better follicles it's CD2-6...some people with longer cycles take them CD5-9.
Anyone would say don't take them as it is a menopause treatment...but then so is Agnus Castus as my mother-in-law is taking that as she's just come off HRT.
I took it for two cycles and it didn't work for me...but there are a lot of people it has worked for. I did have a bit of a wonky cycle when I stopped taking them though but not whilst I was taking them. The 2nd time taking them CD2-6 I ovulated on CD10 and had a 14 day LP so one of my shorter cycles. I did have a lot of ovulation cramps and got very positive OPK's with them.
I think I might try another 2 cycles in a month or so if no BFP :winkwink:

I saw the line straight away Miss C and I'm posting via my mobile!!! Fingers crossed for you. All my ICs were lighter than the Superdrug tests i did even though they are both 10miu.

Hello everyone else.

Pip x

Glowstar;9933680 By the end it's like....."wipe me when you've finished" or "in....out...and put the kettle on" :rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE said:
Love to be a fly on your bedroom wall!!!! :winkwink::winkwink:
Mind you this is only 1st cycle TTC after mc and I already feel like investing in a turkey baster :haha::haha:

Hi Miss_C, your twin here! Crossing everything for you.

Bellamamma
I take vitex agnus castus as a part of prescription from my herbalist. It's supposed to regulate your cycle - both follicular and luteal phase irregularities I think - and although I don't have issues around this I take it as a general TTC aid. I have read that soy and vitex cancel each other out though, so drop it if you decide to go down the soy route.

Glowstar
Much more convincing temp rise today for me. I've taken my 2 sick days out of my calendar as they were confusing my good friend FF. How goes it for you?

Spoomie x

Hi Miss_C, your twin here! Crossing everything for you.

Bellamamma
I take vitex agnus castus as a part of prescription from my herbalist. It's supposed to regulate your cycle - both follicular and luteal phase irregularities I think - and although I don't have issues around this I take it as a general TTC aid. I have read that soy and vitex cancel each other out though, so drop it if you decide to go down the soy route.

Glowstar
Much more convincing temp rise today for me. I've taken my 2 sick days out of my calendar as they were confusing my good friend FF. How goes it for you?

Spoomie x

Your temps look great now :winkwink: After mine dropping a bit yesterday it's gone back up again today so that's encouraging. I overlayed my chart with my other two and it looks a bit different?? The pattern before OV is quite different as I seemed to have a gradual drop before Ov and then a steady rise, this cycle I kind of had a good few low flattish temps before OV :shrug: I'd also had steady rises where as this cycle a really sharp rise..then a drop then another rise. Will see what temps do next couple of days and then will set detection back to Advanced and see what it does :shrug: I know I have Ov'd though as from CD14 my cervix was much firmer and practically closed.

We are on the same cycle now and same DPO so it's nice to have someone to obsess with :haha:
EDITED TO ADD: just changed FF to advanced and got my crosshairs...CD14.

Who wants to see a pic of my dog.....I bred her myself and she is qualified for Crufts for life.....this is Lola

https://www.glowstar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/P8020027.JPG

https://www.glowstar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/lola_head.JPG

OMG she's gorgeous glowie, I have a Jack Russell who is a full pedigree his dad was a champion - highly strung nutcase though!!

Who wants to see a pic of my dog.....I bred her myself and she is qualified for Crufts for life.....this is Lola

aww i want one! :)

Thanks Miss C...is yours a Parson Russell Terrier? I have a friend who breeds them and has a few champions....lovely little dogs :winkwink:

Here is my oldest daughter

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/184276_203063673043252_100000188612601_899410_3900012_n.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/168398_195662083783411_100000188612601_840214_4525074_n.jpg[/IMG]

AWWW she is gorgeous glowstar , i have a black cocker spaniel kc reg full pedigree and i love her to bits but i`d love to have another 1 but a blue roan

good luck missc it was my temp rise that stayed over 37c that got me suspicious of my bfp but tested day b4 af due bfn then day after af due bfp ,it sounds promising for you so gl n :dust:

gl every1 else n :dust:

hello ladies,
we have been ttc for the past 2 months, already have 4 other children, 20,18,16 & 11 .... my periods are ALWAYS regular, and heavy & painful, this month though i have had a few symptoms that i thought were pregnancy symptoms, a few days b4 AF was due, i had bad cramping off and on, then a bit of blood when i wiped the day after, sorry tmi, then i was 4 days late !!! which i never am .... anyway i started spotting and after a few hours i think AF came, i say think, because its lighter than usual and after 2 days almost stopped, i am usually on for 5-7 days .... im confused, and i feel a bit silly for writing this, but could it b possible to be pregnant ??? im still exhausted, hungry, windy (lol) very emotional etc ..... but most of all, very confused xxx

hello ladies,
we have been ttc for the past 2 months, already have 4 other children, 20,18,16 & 11 .... my periods are ALWAYS regular, and heavy & painful, this month though i have had a few symptoms that i thought were pregnancy symptoms, a few days b4 AF was due, i had bad cramping off and on, then a bit of blood when i wiped the day after, sorry tmi, then i was 4 days late !!! which i never am .... anyway i started spotting and after a few hours i think AF came, i say think, because its lighter than usual and after 2 days almost stopped, i am usually on for 5-7 days .... im confused, and i feel a bit silly for writing this, but could it b possible to be pregnant ??? im still exhausted, hungry, windy (lol) very emotional etc ..... but most of all, very confused xxx

have you tested? coulda been a chemical coulda been an IB! test I say

AWWW she is gorgeous glowstar , i have a black cocker spaniel kc reg full pedigree and i love her to bits but i`d love to have another 1 but a blue roan

good luck missc it was my temp rise that stayed over 37c that got me suspicious of my bfp but tested day b4 af due bfn then day after af due bfp ,it sounds promising for you so gl n :dust:

gl every1 else n :dust:

There's a very good chance I would know her pedigree or who bred her :thumbup:

hello ladies,

Hi Loopy! don't think your silly!!!! that's what we are all here for...support.
I have read loads of stories of people thinking they have AF (period) and it's actually not, especially if it's older brown blood. MissC is right....it could have been an implantation bleed....have you tested? if not pop to Superdrug, there tests are supposed to be pretty good :winkwink:

Morning Ladies, Gosh am I glad it's the weekend, has been an exhausting week. Am just stuck in the middle of the 2ww - I hate it here, the euphoria of getting through O has worn off the doubts trying to creep in. :ignore::ignore::ignore: Oh Well, by next Sunday I will be out of my misery.

Miss_C - Holding my breath for you. I could see the line straight away, no extra squinting required. Got it all crossed for a nice dark one tomorrow. :hugs:

Roothy - Good luck :dust: though you might have to prize the torch from Reb_S :rofl:

Reb_S. Go you, hope you bring home gold this cycle. :hugs:

Glowstar. :rofl: for :sex: afterglow "wipe me and put the kettle on" :rofl::rofl: Your dog is beautiful and your daughter even more so. :hugs:

Bella - I spoke to my FS about soy (It is supposed to be natures clomid) which he confirmed though he did say that it is not as potent - but he was all for me having a go at the time. Good luck if you're going to give it a go. :hugs:

Pip - Ooo box 2 on the ticker already, where does the time go. Hope you're doing well. :hugs:

Spoomie - Yay for 2ww. Hope it goes quick and has a happy ending. :hugs:

Loopylou - I agree with the others, do yourself a test and at least have your mind put to rest. I don't think you're being silly, lots of people have spotting and bleeding in early pg. Will be keeping my fingers crossed. :hugs:

If I've missed anyone out it wasn't intentional - Hope you all have great weekends. I'm gonna go sow some seeds - vegetables for the garden. :hugs:

Thanks Nise. I'm riddled with nausea. The only respite I get is when I'm eating or sleeping!

Enjoy the garden. It hasn't decided whether it will rain or shine here. Not good for getting the washing dry.

Pip x

Evening all.
Bit confused with my chart and OPKs. Think I maybe straying into th erealms of too much information causing confusion

Now on Dy 15 - not had temp rise yet but CM definately getting stretchy although still creamy ( sorry if TMI) OPK negative
However on Day 12 and 13 I had 2 lines on my OPK - 1 definately lighter than the other - but 2 lines and the second line was darker on dy 13. Yesterday ( dy 14) and today OPK is completely negative with one line only.

I think maybe the OPK has missed picking up the LH peak? as changes in CM seem to showing that am in fertile zone. Suppose just need a temp rise in next day or so to confirm?? :confused:

Anyway will be doing the baby tango tonight methinks so should catch a passing egg hopefully
Hope you all having good weekend

Hello all! Just checking in in the middle of a mad working weekend. Here we go...

Miss C - can't wait for your next pic - how exciting!!

Jax - I checked up on the Vit B thingy too - seems fine so I've stopped worrying.

Glowstar - haha, for your 'put the kettle on' - I know what you mean! Your pictures are lovely - what a beautiful daughter you have and what a gorgeous dog! My fur baby is a mutt, about twice the size of yours, Lab/collie cross.

Roothy - I shall try to avoid the John Wayne walk, thinking about pouncing on OH just about now...! Good luck with the charting, but just get s..ging!

Bellamamma - I've gone for the soy. Thanks to those who gave me info about it - my acupuncturist said next month, as I'm taking herbs, but they ran out so I figured what the hell. I'm a day late, though - started on day 4, so who knows if it'll have any effect.

Hello Pip - nice to see you! Loving your nausea - it's a good sign of a strong pregnancy!

Right, have I missed anyone out?! :happydance: hope not! x

Aaaargh! I did - Loopy-lou -welcome to the madhouse. GO TEST! x

well 14 dpo temps still up in the sky and BFN, haven't used another frer, I only have one left but have used half a dozen ic's and stark white so NO IDEA. I wonder if I in fact O'd later than FF says I did, dunno. It's just a wait and see game now I suppose. soooooooo very frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->