TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

That is really frustrating....just had another look at your chart and everything looks OK :shrug: your Ov and post-O temps, OPK, CM are in line with all your other cycles. Have you tried switching the detection to different settings and see what FF says? Not sure what to suggest but I suppose at this point you just want a definitive answer either way :hugs:

hey glowie I tried the research setting and it has me O at cd15 so if I change it and overlay that chart my temp should drop tomorrow and with neg tests now that all makes sense.

we'll see only another 13 hours or so until I find out.

If nothing by end of week I will see doc rather than wasting money on tests.

Bloody Fertility Friend!!! I think the advanced setting will go off the fact you recorded a +OPK, EWCM and had a slight temp rise day after CD14.....not sure what the Research one does but I suppose it might base things on you 'generally' ovulating 12-36 hours after +OPK and EWCM is supposed to appear before OV :shrug: Just a guess though as I don't really know :shrug:

Sometimes I go back over my charts and play with detection to see if FF was 100% sure...it isn't always which throws a bit of a spanner in the works when you think you have BD'd on all the right days but by the time it takes the 3 temp rises to work out when you ov'd you generally have stopped BD'ing and quite happy that you have actually Ov'd...until it tells you different.

I suppose a positive spin could be maybe it's too early for a + test anyway....I hope so FX'd :hugs:

Just came in here so say i hope you all get your BFPS very soon! Goodluck to all of you! Happy mothers day for all you mummy's to be!

hi all,
im even more confused now lol .... AF ?? came on thurs,(4 days late) not heavy as i usually am, like a light period, really light the day after, yesterday hardly anything, then stopped, then today, a bit of light, what looks like 'peachy' coloured(sorry if tmi) lol, im NEVER ever like this, im always heavy for 5-7 days .... HELP !! xx

hi all,
im even more confused now lol .... AF ?? came on thurs,(4 days late) not heavy as i usually am, like a light period, really light the day after, yesterday hardly anything, then stopped, then today, a bit of light, what looks like 'peachy' coloured(sorry if tmi) lol, im NEVER ever like this, im always heavy for 5-7 days .... HELP !! xx

you may want to test just in case

Thanks ... im just sooooo confused, never had anything like this before & its so frustrating xxx

well my cousin's daughter had a light period all 9 months! She didn't even know she was pregnant until she went to hospital thinking her appendix had erupted and came out with a baby girl!... yup, no symptoms and not showing

Can I ask you ladies a question. I had about 7 years of no BC (ex had vasectomy) and always had pretty much symptom free regular cycles. I could 8/10 times know when I was ovulating as always had pains around ov time.
I had Implanon for just over a year and had it removed in September 2010. Got my first AF back 10th November. All my cycles seem to be back on track ie; regular etc.
One thing I have noticed is this: after pretty much leading up to and after every ovulation I have low cramps pretty much until AF arrives.....I NEVER ever remember having these before :shrug: I know I am more heightened to what my body is doing TTC but these are like low dull AF type pains/cramps. Does anyone else have this or is it just me :shrug: Yesterday I went for a long walk and had really bad cramps in my lower uterus, like it was cramping and tightening...today again...low dull cramps, noticeably always there. I know these are not a symptom of a BFP for me but just wondered does anyone else have it??? I am beginning to think it's not normal to cramp fro OV to AF every month...or is it :wacko::shrug:

Can I ask you ladies a question. I had about 7 years of no BC (ex had vasectomy) and always had pretty much symptom free regular cycles. I could 8/10 times know when I was ovulating as always had pains around ov time.
I had Implanon for just over a year and had it removed in September 2010. Got my first AF back 10th November. All my cycles seem to be back on track ie; regular etc.
One thing I have noticed is this: after pretty much leading up to and after every ovulation I have low cramps pretty much until AF arrives.....I NEVER ever remember having these before :shrug: I know I am more heightened to what my body is doing TTC but these are like low dull AF type pains/cramps. Does anyone else have this or is it just me :shrug: Yesterday I went for a long walk and had really bad cramps in my lower uterus, like it was cramping and tightening...today again...low dull cramps, noticeably always there. I know these are not a symptom of a BFP for me but just wondered does anyone else have it??? I am beginning to think it's not normal to cramp fro OV to AF every month...or is it :wacko::shrug:

I had never noticed anything like what happened to me last month. Always regular before starting BCPs 6 years ago, and like you, could feel ovulation. I just had my first regular cycle after 6 months post BCPs. Last month, even though I knew I probably wasn't PG, I had SO many crampy, twingy, gurgling feelings that I have never had before. AF showed, so it had nothing to do with a pregnancy. I just guess it's because I'm paying attention to every little thing now. That's all I can figure. :shrug:

Glowstar, I find that sometimes I have AF'y type feelings, not really cramps, I rarely get them, but that heavy draggy feeling halfway through the 2ww - to be honest they are so slight, that if I wasn't paying particular attention I probably wouldn't notice them. I remember the cramps I had when I fell pregnant, they were like no other cramps I'd had before and I thought I was in for a humdinger of a period. :hugs:

Glowstar,

I get some crampy things from O time onward to AF. I never used to have those, but I do now. I've always wondered if it was just my hormones trying to readjust after the MC. Who knows?

Thanks ladies :hugs: I just wish I could get through a cycle and especially the TWW without feeling like AF is going to appear any minute. It makes it very difficult to try and 'carry on' as normal when there seems to be a constant reminder that I am actually in the TWW!!! Oh and the other one is sore nipples...not sore boobs just sore nipples :shrug:
At first I thought I was lucky and it was BFP symptoms...now I suppose I should be looking for a cycle with no cramps, no sore nipples etc for it to be a successful one :haha: which somehow kind of seems backwards!

Thanks ladies :hugs: I just wish I could get through a cycle and especially the TWW without feeling like AF is going to appear any minute. It makes it very difficult to try and 'carry on' as normal when there seems to be a constant reminder that I am actually in the TWW!!! Oh and the other one is sore nipples...not sore boobs just sore nipples :shrug:
At first I thought I was lucky and it was BFP symptoms...now I suppose I should be looking for a cycle with no cramps, no sore nipples etc for it to be a successful one :haha: which somehow kind of seems backwards!

I feel you... wish the symptoms were more clear cut and definitively different from those of PMS :thumbup:

Hi Glow - sorry you're having a duff 2ww. I think everyone's mind plays tricks on them - I still haven't figured out if it's best to hope, then be disappointed, or decide there's no hope - then things can only surprise you! I guess every month we have to decide to be glass half empty or half full. :wine: x
Anyone know how to tart up my profile? I want to put up a tad more info! x

Hi Glow - sorry you're having a duff 2ww. I think everyone's mind plays tricks on them - I still haven't figured out if it's best to hope, then be disappointed, or decide there's no hope - then things can only surprise you! I guess every month we have to decide to be glass half empty or half full. :wine: x
Anyone know how to tart up my profile? I want to put up a tad more info! x

Go onto something like ticker factory and make yourself a ticker or you could do something manually and go into 'user CP' at the top left of this page and then scroll down to 'Edit Signature' - use this to up-load and preview. You can also attach a link to your FF chart if you have one. :hugs:

Glowstar,

I could have written what you said about cramping during the 2ww word for word. I have no idea if it is because I am more self aware or if things are just changing as I age, but I know the cramping is something I never felt before.

Just wanted you to know you aren't the only one...
Grace

(Just testing my ticker! It's not working yet, but I'm too knackered!) Night all x

I dunno about the "no sore nipples" thing. My last pregnancy I felt as if someone had lit my nipples on fire! :shock: It was not fun at all.

I am now into the three week wait - grrrrrrrrr wtf is going on, temp still up, BBFFNN sooooooooooooooo frustrated, if not pregnant which I HIGHLY DOUBT then why won't the witch come so we can get on with things. grrrrrrrrrrr did I say grrrrrrrrrrrrr

everything I have read about post miscarriage cycles is all about length of follicular phase not changes to LP.

oh and just i case you missed it grrrrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->