TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi All - just thought I'd drop by with a baby dust shower, here it comes....

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

RebS - I'm dead jealous of that ticker, methinks I will have to investigate one of my own!!

Hump day tomorrow Nise and then it's all downhill to Sunday! Got everything Xed for you:thumbup:

Good luck to everyone with the torch, and they're off....:sex::bunny::sex::bunny:!! I'm done this month - CD17 and made quite good use of it too compared to my shagathon disaster last cycle, DH has redeemed himself!!

Stay cool everyone xXx

what about Soy Isoflavone? what is your take on that?

Personally I wouldn't mess with your cycle just yet. I took soy for 2 cycles and the cycle I came off it I had a 19 day cycle :wacko: If you are Ov'ing on your own I would give it a couple of months before giving it a go.

Hi Glowstar

How are you doing? Hope you're feeling better? I wish your chart would move off that straight line and give you a sign! Ok, so I know I said no symptom spotting and i'm doing reasonably well in that I'm refusing to acknowledge any phantom symptom I may or may not be having (!!) but wondering if my dip today could be implantation......Obviously it's way too early to tell so please slap me around the face at this point and tell me to pull myself together before I start getting carried away with foolish thoughts and stop lifting heavy bags/toddler etc etc :) Plus, I had it happen on 7dpo a couple of months back and it was nothing, so why would this month be any different? Only time will tell so I should just stop speculating, it's so hard though x

Hi Spoomie, I was looking at your chart before it looks good :thumbup: hope your temps rise tomorrow :winkwink: I know what is with the flat temps :wacko: it's doing my head in, checked my thermometer and it's working :shrug: never had this before on any of my charts..............I NEED A SIGN :haha::haha: Not much to report really.....had a few intense stabbing pains near right ovary...had this other months too though :winkwink: and had a humdinger of a headache all day today...but that's it :coffee: I just wanna know now and bloody move on :winkwink:

I have no idea if it was a chemical or an frer indent line, have read a lot about them lately. My temp is still up - how weird is that! I have made a promise to myself that I will not test at all next cycle unless signs really really point that way and not until I am well after my usual LP. I have no hpt's left anyway so that s a good thing.

Anywhoo witch is definitely here, and boy is she making her presence felt the last hour the cramping has intentsified BIG time. fricken cow! she just better do a lovely clean up job in there an dhave it all sparkling and brand new ready to welcome ziggy back. a BFP for my birthday would be amazing!!

I took soy last cycle and will do so again this cycle, I think it did what it was supposed to and I o'd later than normal but my LP was only 1 maybe 2 days longer than normal I think on really close inspection of my chart. Soy will delay O if you have "regular" cycles cos it is making that egg bigger and better, O usually tales lace approx 8 days after last doseage hence why it can make longer cycles shorter by bringing O forward, LP's very rarely change in anyone.

I am housesitting at the moment and really missing hubby so we should be all good for smep when I get home at the weekend after witchy leaves the building. Keep that torch alight ladies I will be ready to grab it!

off to stalk your charts now as I have nothing to play with on cd1 on mine!!

Well I must say, the witch is BIG AND STRONG this time...maybe that is why I was having all the weird intense "symptoms" cause I have NEVER overflowed a pad and tonight I did and then some...all over it and out on both ends, and out through my jeans and into my desk chair...NO JOKE... Sorry for the TMI but good grief!

and when I took the thing out another big blob fell followed by an ever bigger on in the shower... ABSOLUTELY GROSS!

sorry to have given you that image but I have never seen this in my life, I kid you not. Do you think it was a miscarriage? Or did the Baby Aspirin do it? I mean WOW

Haven't got time for proper post now, but Glowstar - change your battery on your thermometer anyway - same thing happened to me and it was just a bit flat x

morning girls hope everyone ok. well i did a test this morning coz af due tomorrow so did a test coz well just coz and i had a a blob of creamy yellowy tinged snot like cm on the tissue when i wiped ( sorry tmi), anyway i did the test and within 2 mins it came up with what looks like a really really really faint line but can only see it if you tilt it so im counting it as a neg until i can get a stronger line come up , that if this acupuncture has worked this time i have my last session for this cycle this afternoon maybe she can tell me if it has worked lol will let you now in time girls .
Good Luck to anyone on here now waiting to find out - hating the wait and not knowing x

Hi Reb....I checked it and double checked it throughout yesterday and had a huge temp rise this morning...so it seems OK :shrug:

Good Luck Ink :hugs:

aww i went back to look at it a while a go and it has gone what ever was trying to show up so definately neg... never mind will try again at the end of the week.
Good Luck to you tho sounds good xxx

Hi Glowstar
A great temp rise for you today! Me too :) I know from experience that for me this is nothing to get excited about at only 8dpo. I'll only start to get excited when it's been above 37 for a couple of days and that's not happened yet. Please God x

I know FX'd!!! yours is a bigger jump than a lot of your other cycles :winkwink: so please god let that be a good sign...scared to temp tomorrow now in case it doesn't stay up :wacko::winkwink: I am still finding it freaky our cycles are pretty much the same :flower:

Yes, me too. I will be so nervous to temp tomorrow and I'll probably sleep badly as a result... I'll be checking out your chart tomorrow, FXd we both stay up x

AF is officially AWOL here at the minute but BFN yesterday so not holding out any hope, think she's just hiding and playing games.

Miss C - I've been doing the soy, too. Not sure what to think yet - I missed day 3 cos I didn't have time to get the stuff, but did days 4 to 7. I felt much warmer than usual, really baking hot, which is a lovely feeling! And I have a high on my monitor quite early, hoping for lots of high days before the peak. So I'm quite excited.

Spoomie and Glowie - good luck with your 2ww's. Your temps are both looking sky high and cheerful!

Jax - thanks for the baby dust for us all! How nice of you to drop in and shower us! , Truly Blessed, too.

Ink - good luck with the acu - keeping my fingers VERY crossed for you x

The torch is smoking over here this month heh heh! Here's our month so far, as inspired by Jax - :sex::spermy::sex::bunny::sex::spermy::sex::bunny::wohoo:

Yee ha! My OH and I putting all the 20 and 30 somethings to shame! And having lots of fun doing it. I shall have to say, if we end up with only a fur baby after all these years, that at least we had lots of fun trying! Loads of sex, fertility vitamins for both of us, and soy - it's got to be a winning combo.

Hi Samian

Thanks for your good wishes. I too lost my last baby at 12 weeks last November and am still really struggling to regroup. It hit me like a steam train as, foolishly, I had thought I'd made it through the danger zone having got so far (I had 2 losses at 10 and 6 weeks before my son was born). Made worse by the fact that we saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks so that had reassured us that things were going well. How wrong we were; I was admitted to hospital as the m/c entered its final stages just the day before our scheduled 12 week scan, I was 12+2. After my previous m/c at 6 weeks I was pregnant with my son just 6 weeks later, so my only comfort was in expecting the same to happen this time. It didn't and it's now been 4.5 months, still waiting and dreading my due date and the prospect that I may not be pregnant by then. That said, I'm praying this is my month...

This forum has pretty much kept my afloat. After the first few weeks of people in 'real life' asking how you are doing I felt I should be pulling myself together and that I could no longer bother people with my woes. I was far from together, in fact I was going backwards. The ladies hear never seem to tire of offering support and it has helped me so so much. There are still good/bad days/moments but on the whole I feel I am heading out of the dark tunnel now and am so incredibly thankful for the virtual friends I have here.

Hope you get good news soon too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->