TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I had a friend say to me today, "I'm excellent! I'm so excellent that I piss excellence!"

I think we could all take something from that! Have a great day ladies and put yourself in some excellent moods, cause that is what this is all about. We are excellent! Our BD sessions are excellent! And our baby making parts are excellent! Therefore, our efforts will produce will have excellent results!

Exxxcellent! LOL!

yes yes YES, the power of Positive Thinking at work!

I had a friend say to me today, "I'm excellent! I'm so excellent that I piss excellence!"

I think we could all take something from that! Have a great day ladies and put yourself in some excellent moods, cause that is what this is all about. We are excellent! Our BD sessions are excellent! And our baby making parts are excellent! Therefore, our efforts will produce will have excellent results!

Exxxcellent! LOL!

Can you tell I'm in a much better place than I was several days ago? Grabbing the bull by the horns and not going to let anything get in my way! This goes for all aspects of my life. I gave up control for just long enough to let that old foe "self doubt" have her hands on me, but I kicked her to the curb and now I'm in control!

Well, I'm off to work for the next 3 days. Hope all you lovely ladies have a great weekend!

Exxxcellent! LOL!

Can you tell I'm in a much better place than I was several days ago? Grabbing the bull by the horns and not going to let anything get in my way! This goes for all aspects of my life. I gave up control for just long enough to let that old foe "self doubt" have her hands on me, but I kicked her to the curb and now I'm in control!

Well, I'm off to work for the next 3 days. Hope all you lovely ladies have a great weekend!

That's the right way to be Grace...enjoy your 3 days of being busy and not worrying about the 2WW :winkwink:

Exxxcellent! LOL!

That's the right way to be Grace...enjoy your 3 days of being busy and not worrying about the 2WW :winkwink:

Thank you! I definitely will and will check in if time allows. I never know what to expect at work. Maybe the weekend will prove to be uneventful? The weather sure predicts that that may be the case. Warming up to 70 degrees and some sunshine. It's the high 90's that bring out the stabbings and gun shot victoms!

Thank you! I definitely will and will check in if time allows. I never know what to expect at work. Maybe the weekend will prove to be uneventful? The weather sure predicts that that may be the case. Warming up to 70 degrees and some sunshine. It's the high 90's that bring out the stabbings and gun shot victoms!

Good lord! HAHAHAHA

Back to join you ladies again. I miscarried two weeks so hopefully I might ovulate this weekend. Unfortunately no signs of ovulation but feeling rather frisky so that's always a good sign.

So sorry to hear this Jeniwi. I shall hope that you'll not be back for long. :hugs:

Samian, thanks for the vote of confidence. I looked again and realised it could be interpreted as triphasic, I only have my negative glasses on and saw the drop. You know how it is....I just expect the news to be bad as a positive test seems like it will never happen again since the m/c, do you feel like that? I shall just wait and see what tomorrow brings and try to pee in the morning before I can be tempted to test! 11dpo would just be a waste of a test :)

Welcome to the hell that is the 2WW (!) and sorry you're not feeling well. I was ill for 2 days just before ovulation and my temps on those days really threw FF. I knew I still hadn't ovulated so had to discard the highest of the high temps to make sense of my chart. Dam you FF!!!

Hope you feel better soon and that you enjoy the weekend xx

Jen...sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Grace...LOVING your PMA!!!!! wooo hooooo :thumbup::thumbup:

Spoomie....I still think your chart looks triphasic and will be looking with interest tomorrow am :winkwink::hugs:

Another vote for triphisic chart here Spoomie - with a bit of luck FF will agree tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hope everyone has a fun and sun filled weekend lined up. I've got to work :brat: Have been in a dark old studio all week and I wanna go in the sun :hissy:

Glowstar and Nise, thanks. I'm off to bed now to try to get 3 consecutive hours before my alarm goes off at 6.15am. With my 2.5year old invariably joining us at some point in the night, this is no mean feat :) Feel like a 'silly girl' for making a fuss this morning seeing as the whole world now thinks my chart looks triphasic!! I am praying that you are right. Despite my best intentions not to symptom spot I have been noting things I haven't even dared to record on my chart for fear my FF points tally goes up too high. Why is it that it feels like there's more at stake some months than others?

Glowstar, I hope your temp stays up tomorrow; no more yoyoing please!!! I'll be checking out your chart in the morning.

PS Glowstar - my ICT helpline - why does my FF link not show any of my data in the little boxes, eg headache, exercise, backache etc and yours does? What setting do I need to change?

Catch you tomorrow ladies xx

Another vote for triphisic chart here Spoomie - with a bit of luck FF will agree tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Wow, I didn't realise FF told you if your chart looks triphasic. I just clicked on my chart before bed (as you do - now I sound like a COMPLETE lunatic) and it is telling me my chart may be triphasic :happydance: I was all excited until I read the Q&A on FF which basically says a triphasic chart may or may not indicate pregnancy, I think I knew this already, it just brought me back down with a bump

Worn out with speculating, what will be, already is and me stressing won't change that (well, I guess it might for the worse!) Good night ladies, sleep well x

Samian, thanks for the vote of confidence. I looked again and realised it could be interpreted as triphasic, I only have my negative glasses on and saw the drop. You know how it is....I just expect the news to be bad as a positive test seems like it will never happen again since the m/c, do you feel like that? I shall just wait and see what tomorrow brings and try to pee in the morning before I can be tempted to test! 11dpo would just be a waste of a test :)

Welcome to the hell that is the 2WW (!) and sorry you're not feeling well. I was ill for 2 days just before ovulation and my temps on those days really threw FF. I knew I still hadn't ovulated so had to discard the highest of the high temps to make sense of my chart. Dam you FF!!!

Hope you feel better soon and that you enjoy the weekend xx

Yes, I totally feel that way! After the MC, I had intermittent bleeding for three months! I only regulated after they gave me progesterone to bring on a real :witch:, in Feb. and then I had shoulder surgery in March, which made the O really really late and the temps weird too, so I have felt completely panicky and convinced I'd never be pregnant again. It's a rotten feeling. This is the first month where all of the signs seem good and I'm hoping that it won't be a big crash and burn here in a few weeks.

Yep--I hate it when FF goes all wonky. I thought that having a CBFM would ease my stress about temps, but frankly, since it never gives me a peak (only high or low), I'm still stuck looking at temps and those can lead to stress!

I will be looking at your chart tomorrow with fingers crossed. Have a good weekend!

Crash and burn, I guess I'm out, big temp drop today, despite willing it to stay up, and taking it twice just to check. Obviously FF has now removed her advice that my chart may be displaying a triphasic pattern :-( Spent a blissful 3 days feeling like my old self, pre m/c, felt positive, bouncy and like the weight was about to be lifted. Back to the drawing board.

Glowstar, hope for better things for you x

Thanks for being so supportive ladies xxx

Awww Spoomie :cry::cry: Temp drop for me too....so we can wallow together :nope: I know for sure AF is coming.....it's weird as first half of TWW when your body doesn't even now you might me preg...I feel preg....twinges, pulls, pains etc...then 8dpo the day of the temp rise...I felt fine...ever since feel really crampy like AF going to start any minute and I feel like this EVERY month :wacko:

I so wanted your temp to stay up...strangely it gives me pma and comfort knowing that someone else might get a BFP. Your not out until the witch shows though Spoomie!

It's OH's birthday today and I wanted to give him some good news but looks like it's the same old me bleating on and feeling weepy and pissed off at this stage. I know you will pick yourself up (we have to right?) and head onto the next cycle (IF no BFP) with positivity knowing IT will happen :hugs::hugs::kiss:

PS. erm...yes Mrs I would like to see your BD antics on your chart!!! and symptoms...to show this on the right at the top of FF page is a section called 'chart settings', it's the one that says 'displayed data' you can pick and choose what you want people to see :winkwink:

It's not over until the fat lady sings!

:hugs: to you both.

Pip x

Ladies, you are fantastic, I wish I knew you in real life because I'd love to be friends with you!

Glowstar, your temp rise is fab! More tomorrow please. Your temps are really erratic at the mo, personal question coming up (only because we are such good friends :) In fact, come to think of it, I'd never ask any of my other friends in real life this!!!!) do you temp orally or vaginally? I used to do the former and switched to the latter as I read it was more accurate, plus, you don't have to worry about the thermometer falling out of your mouth if you nod off:) ) Let's hope still both get good news next Tuesday, please God.

I do it orally.......not sure I feel like taking off my ever so sexy fleecy PJ bottoms to stick the thermo up my snatch :haha: be scared of OH putting his leg over me and the thermo disappearing forever :haha:
I am very specific about where I put it....I do have one specific place in my mouth and I always make sure I place it there and never anywhere else.
Can I ask something? Should your normal daytime temps be higher than your BBT? The only reason I ask is when I had the temp drop at 9po I decided to see what my temp was around 9pm at night...I lay on the bed while taking it and it was 97.124...which seemed REALLY low to me way below the coverline and in line with pre-o temps :shrug: the next morning it shot right up :shrug:

Awww Spoomie :cry::cry: Temp drop for me too....so we can wallow together :nope: I know for sure AF is coming.....it's weird as first half of TWW when your body doesn't even now you might me preg...I feel preg....twinges, pulls, pains etc...then 8dpo the day of the temp rise...I felt fine...ever since feel really crampy like AF going to start any minute and I feel like this EVERY month :wacko:

I so wanted your temp to stay up...strangely it gives me pma and comfort knowing that someone else might get a BFP. Your not out until the witch shows though Spoomie!

It's OH's birthday today and I wanted to give him some good news but looks like it's the same old me bleating on and feeling weepy and pissed off at this stage. I know you will pick yourself up (we have to right?) and head onto the next cycle (IF no BFP) with positivity knowing IT will happen :hugs::hugs::kiss:

PS. erm...yes Mrs I would like to see your BD antics on your chart!!! and symptoms...to show this on the right at the top of FF page is a section called 'chart settings', it's the one that says 'displayed data' you can pick and choose what you want people to see :winkwink:

Thanks Glowstar. My second thought after, 'Oh bugger' this morning was that you gals will understand my disappointment. I'm so sad I have since googled 'temp dip in triphasic pattern' and trawled the FF gallery looking for a similar dip in triphasic charts - desperate or what? :-( The really disappointing thing is that I loved feeling like myself again these last couple of days, I really hate feeling this down all the time.

Your temp is still way above coverline, are you sure they are af symptoms? I'll look at your other charts after messaging, does your temp normally stay up right before af? Have a great day with your OH I'm so sorry you don't have good news to share as a present to him.

Thanks for ICT help (again) I will check out my settings so I can share all the details of my sex life (!), though my husband would say there's not much to share!!!

Guess Pip is right, we're not out yet, just looking less likely than yesterday :-(

xxx

Glowstar
Just checked out your other charts. You must've been so excited on the cycle you did soy, your temps were sky high! Interesting to see you only took it for 1 cycle. I had been toying with the idea but my herbalist isn't keen. Instead she is prescribing dhea along with all my other potions. I have been seeing her now since Jan and if this turns out to be another cycle without good news I'm thinking of adding acupuncture to my repertoire. I have been pregnant 3 times in the last 5 years (only 1 live birth came from them all :-( and an additional m/c some years earlier) so I know I can get pregnant so surely with all this extra support and attention to detail I should be hyperfertile!

Let's keep believing that it will happen for us x

Morning ladies
Havent been on here for a few days - busy week
Spoomie / Glowstar - fingers crossed for you

Miss C - you are so brave going to a baby shower. A receptionist at my work has one in about 6 weeks time and I cant even think about going. I am now 7 weeks post m/c and whilst I wish her well with all my heart I just cannot go and share in it all. Hugs to you

Jeniwi - So sorry for your loss

Me - I am now 7DPO. Feeling quite calm at moment in the TWW but as we get further into next week might not be. Temps are still high and this morning rose a little higher..... Trying not to get excited - shagathon was disrupted by OH having a temp and a cold but Ithink we DTD at good times

I think I have worked out how to link to my chart if anyome really bored and wants a look!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29d072

:dust: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back