TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

OMG Grace...can't believe you haven't tested :dohh: Test ma' lady :thumbup:

Sam - keep looking at your chart hoping to be able to read it...but nope :wacko: wish I could :winkwink: maybe you are only O'ing yesterday? you temp has jumped up. Have you tested again?

You tell her Glowstar! hehehe

Well I would have tested by now , but that is just me. I feel I am not getting a positive this month for many reasons so the TWW is WAY easier this way LOL. And I have a trip to LA just when my AF is due so ... lets see what happens...again, not holding my breath.... Maybe I will do an IC on the 27th before I leave with the FMU...just because.

Well, woke up this morning to complete and utter confusion - First came the temp taking and the very obvious temp rise which would signify that O had probably happened overnight - tying in with yesterdays opk +. Then I fed Monica and up she comes with a peak - :dohh: Somebody explain my body to me please. Jeeze now I know why blokes get so frustrated when they can't work out women and how they tic - I can't even work myself out!!! :rofl:

So continuing on with the positive thoughts theme (Nice idea) I'm not to bothered about all of the above, coz we've been carrying the torch and dtd regularly so I know all the basis are covered whenever my Pre-Madonna Miss Egg decided to make her entrance be it last night or sometime today. Am running the torch to Glowstar now - here you go girlie.

I'm back! I wasn't really gone, but for the past two days, I've been too tired and doped up on pain pills to do anything but sleep. My arm is better, but hurts today after working.

On another note, my OB referred me to an RE! I wrote an actual update in the main thread, but wanted to check in here too.

Mmmmm Nise that's a strange one because I think Monica might be a lying moo :haha: your temps look like you O'd on CD11 0r CD12 :shrug: oh well....grab the Torch and keep going until 'she' says otherwise :thumbup: I have seen some using CBFM charts where peoples temps say they have O'd on one of the first few high's and not the 'Peak' days....suppose it isn't an exact science.

Yep on with the Torch carrying here.....got quite a lot of watery CM...mine never seems to be EW for some reason but we've got Conceive Plus to give the spermies some arm-bands :haha:

Shelley - glad you have been referred :thumbup: that's a really good positive :hugs:

OMG Grace...can't believe you haven't tested :dohh: Test ma' lady :thumbup:

Sam - keep looking at your chart hoping to be able to read it...but nope :wacko: wish I could :winkwink: maybe you are only O'ing yesterday? you temp has jumped up. Have you tested again?

Glowstar and LLbean! I did test on/around 12dpo with urine. The fun began just as I started that test and I had to go run up to ER. Came back to an evap line so I ran a beta which was neg. I was sure we didn't magically find that egg this month! Since I wasn't temping this month there was a teeny tiny glint of hope, but yesterday afternoon I decided to wait it out for AF. Sure enough, last night I had spotting. I expect full AF to come on sometime this morning.

I'm not disappointed. Actually, I'm excited to see a normal length cycle come around! It's been a LONG journey just to get to this point.

Yeah I saw that Grace, thought it might not have shown then but would now...oh well :hugs:
I know they say cycles can take a while to get back to normal after Depo so hopefully that's you back on track with normal cycles :thumbup::hugs:

Yeah I saw that Grace, thought it might not have shown then but would now...oh well :hugs:
I know they say cycles can take a while to get back to normal after Depo so hopefully that's you back on track with normal cycles :thumbup::hugs:

I wasn't quite sure so I updated here as well! Thank you for the well wishes! I did get a temp in this morning so onward and forward with a new cycle! :hugs:

Massive Temp Drop - 3dpo - is this normal? I have been charting for about 9 or 10 cycles now and I have NEVER had a drop this significant - could somethng be wrong? I have read about fallback rises being confused for implantation etc early on but can't seem to find anything about such big drops.

Mmmmm strange because I was just looking at your chart. I would have drawn your coverline at 36.70 which would put 2dpo & 3dpo below the coverline :shrug: not really sure as I do sometimes have a drop between 2po-4dpo, think it's an extra progesterone surge and it does almost touch the coverline. I suppose it's a case of waiting for tomorrow's temp :hugs:

I wasn't quite sure so I updated here as well! Thank you for the well wishes! I did get a temp in this morning so onward and forward with a new cycle! :hugs:

Yeah I had seen it too...but was hoping you tested again and got a better looksy ;-)

KUDOS on a normalized cycle then, that is worth celebrating too :flower:

Miss_C et All... I have a question on temping too...wondering if I could get some imput from you ladies

So I was woken up by my puppy at about 7am...temped then and got 97.86 and 97.90 (I take several reads cause I think my thermometer gets confused LOL)...so I took him to potty like 10 mins tops and got back into bed for about an hour and a half and temped again only to find now 97.56 & 97.60...now I don't know which of the two to use? Thoughts? I would have dismissed it if the difference had not been that big (.30)

....UPDATE: read through a bunch of stuff at FF so I am going with the earlier read as then I had slept more.

Massive Temp Drop - 3dpo - is this normal? I have been charting for about 9 or 10 cycles now and I have NEVER had a drop this significant - could somethng be wrong? I have read about fallback rises being confused for implantation etc early on but can't seem to find anything about such big drops.

I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the Soy? :shrug: I had a huge temp drop on 5dpo and then the rest of this cycle went all to hell. I certainly hope your temps just go back up tomorrow and stay normal. :hugs:

I think I'm just screwed up. Temps are all over the place. No AF. Tested again this morning, BFN. I can't say that I'm surprised though. Temps have been so low that I was pretty sure it wouldn't be positive. I think my cycle is messed up again. :cry:

Miss_C et All... I have a question on temping too...wondering if I could get some imput from you ladies

So I was woken up by my puppy at about 7am...temped then and got 97.86 and 97.90 (I take several reads cause I think my thermometer gets confused LOL)...so I took him to potty like 10 mins tops and got back into bed for about an hour and a half and temped again only to find now 97.56 & 97.60...now I don't know which of the two to use? Thoughts? I would have dismissed it if the difference had not been that big (.30)

....UPDATE: read through a bunch of stuff at FF so I am going with the earlier read as then I had slept more.

Hi LL...firstly why two temps?? because invariably you will always pick the one which makes your chart look better...which then isn't really giving you a 'true' chart :winkwink:
What time do you take your temp at normally? you're supposed to take it at the same time every day. If you had more than 3 hours sleep I would take the very first temp you took and discard the rest. You can use a BBT adjuster like this one https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php to give you a better adjustment of what your temp would have been had you taken it at the normal time. :thumbup:

I think I'm just screwed up. Temps are all over the place. No AF. Tested again this morning, BFN. I can't say that I'm surprised though. Temps have been so low that I was pretty sure it wouldn't be positive. I think my cycle is messed up again. :cry:

:cry: I wish I could suggest what to do :shrug: how was your cycle before your M/C...where they normal and regular then? If so maybe taking something natural would help? or accu etc...but then I am sure you're doing all that already :winkwink::hugs::hugs:

Hi LL...firstly why two temps?? because invariably you will always pick the one which makes your chart look better...which then isn't really giving you a 'true' chart :winkwink:
What time do you take your temp at normally? you're supposed to take it at the same time every day. If you had more than 3 hours sleep I would take the very first temp you took and discard the rest. You can use a BBT adjuster like this one https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php to give you a better adjustment of what your temp would have been had you taken it at the normal time. :thumbup:

Thanks. I usually do like 5 reads one after the other cause once I had forgotten exactly what I had just seen so I had to do it again and it was TOTALLY different...so now I am paranoid. LOL... I usually get the same read now a couple of times... don't know why today I took another one an hour and a half later...guess I was curious LOL

Honestly the first one is what I posted

LLbean Thanks for asking this question! My waking times are erratic so I definitely would be looking for what to do as well!

Samiam I hope your next cycle doesn't give you grief. It's hard enough without AF messing with us!

my temp went through the roof this morning, I have the weirdest chart I have ever had so far! Ah well a chart can't make ya preggers can it so..........

Anywhoo as far as the erratic times etc, it is u to you to tak control of that. If you go to bed at say 1pm and wake up from 5 6 7 8 etc, take the 5am one and stick with it, set your alarm for 5am and do that every day. My bubba would wake any time from 6:30 to 8:30 so I set mine for 6am, yes I'd like to stay asleep until the last sec but getting accurate temps is more important.

If bubs wakes at 5am I will take my temp, go tend to him, go back to bed, take my temp again when I wake and use the temp adjuster on FF. Not very often does that happen but it;s there iof you need to use it. Getting an accurate temp pattern is really important, probably one of the most important things you do as this is the ONLY way to tell you have O'd and how long your LP is etc.

Spoomie sweetheart twinny haven't heard from you in a day or so? Let us know you how you are.

I agree with Miss_C always try and take your temp at the same time each day and go with the first one - I know it might not make your chart as pretty as the 2nd one. I have to wake up at 0640 to do mine and like Miss_C I set the alarm even on day's I don't have to be up at that time. However if I wake up naturally a bit before then and I don't think I'm gonna go back to sleep I take my temp before I start moving etc & just tick the sleep deprived button.

Can somebody please take the torch off me now - I've peaked! CD14 and 2nd day of higher temps so pretty sure I've o'd however Monica registered another peak this morning. We have humoured her!!! bossy bitch.

Happy Easter everyone - hope you're all having a lovely break and enjoying the fab weather. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->