TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Missy congratulations and thanks for the hope, I will be 43 next week so proof we are not yet completely over the hill!!

Pip, stay strong honey and try to relax as much as possible, I know that is hard but keep talking to your littl pipette or pipetta and tell them it's OK to stay around and all is good. I have no experience with bleeding personally during pregnancy cos mine did end in losing ziggy BUT with Jake I had two "normal" periods before I missed one and dating scan had us at 11w3d!!

had the strangest nausea this afternoon and this sudden overwhelming fatugue where I just had to go and lay down, feeling a bit better now but jeez it was draining. Must be the hormones settling after O and that massive drop and jump!! Too soon for anything else right?

Sam and Reb sorry the witch got you hope she does the job and moves on quickly andf then only visits someone that actually wants to see her like first af after a mc etc. you'd think she woulda learned by now!! sheeesh!!

CONGRATULATIONS Missy :happydance: i am 44 will be 45 at christmas so you really do give me lots of hope , Well done H & H 9 months hun xx

Missy congratulations and thanks for the hope, I will be 43 next week so proof we are not yet completely over the hill!!

Pip, stay strong honey and try to relax as much as possible, I know that is hard but keep talking to your littl pipette or pipetta and tell them it's OK to stay around and all is good. I have no experience with bleeding personally during pregnancy cos mine did end in losing ziggy BUT with Jake I had two "normal" periods before I missed one and dating scan had us at 11w3d!!

had the strangest nausea this afternoon and this sudden overwhelming fatugue where I just had to go and lay down, feeling a bit better now but jeez it was draining. Must be the hormones settling after O and that massive drop and jump!! Too soon for anything else right?

Sam and Reb sorry the witch got you hope she does the job and moves on quickly andf then only visits someone that actually wants to see her like first af after a mc etc. you'd think she woulda learned by now!! sheeesh!!

Well????? I won't say anything BUT do let us know if you test!

Oh well, witch just got me!! horrible cow!!!! Onwards and upwards, 14 days til ovulation AGAIN :)

aww sorry to hear that Morgans19 xx, you got the right pma hun keep it comin x

Hey everyone......well CD14 and another bloody high on my now not so trusty monitor!!! that's 6 highs in a row now. Looking at todays stick the 2nd blue line is no where near as dark as yesterdays and big temp jump this morning so pretty sure I O'd yesterday :shrug: might try and persuade OH to slip a sneaky BD in later just to make sure.

How is everyone???

Go for it, Glowie! I don't get my monitor either - anyone know how to get it to miss a day so that it catches up with me? It's changing day about noon, which is no blooming good!
Pip - good luck for today, let us know how you go.
Bad luck, Morgan - it was a bad weekend of witches for this thread!
Back to work, yuk. Here's my positive thing of the day - only a half day at work!
x

Hmm. Now my ticker's out of synch with my O chart. I hate technology!

well this is still a weird cycle for me. After yesterday's major nausea and so tired passing out on the couch for 2 hours, I again felt nauseus today after breakfast and cannot stop peeing today and my boobs are killing me. I know all of these signs are due to high progesterone levels which is a good thing and the fact that my levels shifted so dramatically as shown by the massive fallback and rise temperatures but I hope this means that if the little eggy and her zimmerframe can find a good place to plonk her bum down then she should be a good healthy egg thanks to the soy and a nice soft spongy but nutritious lining to feast on! CM has increased 10 fold but it's still pure white at this stage. So now we wait for the second stage of the tww, looking for the implant dip and rise and the change in cm.

Hmm. Now my ticker's out of synch with my O chart. I hate technology!

Awwww bless your tech skills :haha: are you still on AF is it CD5....if it is I think you can press and hold the 'm' button down until it says CD5.
As for your ticker...I would get rid of the ticker factory one as FF can make one that links direct to your chart. It's in the options at the top right under 'sharing' and then graphical tickers. You can go through the options and pick your style of ticker etc :thumbup: then clear out your siggy on here and insert the img link FF gives you :flower:

well this is still a weird cycle for me. After yesterday's major nausea and so tired passing out on the couch for 2 hours, I again felt nauseus today after breakfast and cannot stop peeing today and my boobs are killing me. I know all of these signs are due to high progesterone levels which is a good thing and the fact that my levels shifted so dramatically as shown by the massive fallback and rise temperatures but I hope this means that if the little eggy and her zimmerframe can find a good place to plonk her bum down then she should be a good healthy egg thanks to the soy and a nice soft spongy but nutritious lining to feast on! CM has increased 10 fold but it's still pure white at this stage. So now we wait for the second stage of the tww, looking for the implant dip and rise and the change in cm.

Sounds exciting...we need a BFP as Reb said with all the old hags making an appearance recently....FX'd!!!

PS. does anyone think I O'd yesterday looking at my chart :shrug:

I do Glowstar :thumbup:

Thanks....so do I....erm you are keeping your very nice looking chart a little secret Mrs!!

erm - repeat after me - HELL YEAH!!

Thanks, think we got the BD'ing well and truly covered. Not feeling to confident but this is one of our better months for timing. Feel that if we could get a few months in BD'ing like this I might get a BFP....well hopefully!!

Miss C sounds VERY promising!!!!!

Glowstar... I would say so my friend!

Mon dieu - I have been absent for far too long and so much has been going on, having been dipping in and out of here all morning trying to catch up!!

I'm so sorry Spoomie that you've been having such a ruff time but glad that things are getting better now :flower:

Congrats Missy certainly does give me hope!

RebS I agree I have those 'panics' too thinking SH!T, why haven't I started this before, OMG, OMG!!!! But then I read all your advice here and think c'mon Jax chill.....you ladies really are wonderful with your advice, love and hugs, so generous.

Glowstar - I dunno how you do all this temping stuff, keep thinking I'm missing out on something by not doing it but after reading one of your posts about it sending you a bit mad at times I think I might just give it a miss. I keep forgetting to pee on my OPK as I've read with the Tesco one's that you're not supposed to do it first thing in the morning!!:dohh:

Got everything Xed for you Miss C that this is gonna be it!!:thumbup:

Pip - it'll be fine, your little bean is just snuggling in a bit further and rocking the boat a bit, just stay calm sending you lots of :hugs:

AFM - last time I posted I was w8ing for AF and she got me unexpectedly 3 days early - how dare she! Anyway, if you've finished with the torch Nise I'll have a crack at it and see what happens this cycle, on CD11 at the mo:bunny:... just hope my DH obliges at the right times!!

Take care all!!!xXx

I do Glowstar :thumbup:

Thanks....so do I....erm you are keeping your very nice looking chart a little secret Mrs!!

erm - repeat after me - HELL YEAH!!

Thanks, think we got the BD'ing well and truly covered. Not feeling to confident but this is one of our better months for timing. Feel that if we could get a few months in BD'ing like this I might get a BFP....well hopefully!!
Glowstar im keeping quiet as so many times ive convinced myself my chart was 100% preggy looking !!!!!! All to be a great big fat BFN. One day it has to change for all of us,right?? Wheres my Pma gone?? :dohh:

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I'm 44, soon to be 45 next month (when did I get so old. . . ).

I have 3 kids, hoping and praying for one more. We've been ttc for about 13 months now. I believe I had a chemical in Dec. but other than that nothing. Trying to do it naturally as my other children are the result of clomid and I'm afraid of multiples again.

I'm taking maca (just started this past month), royal jelly, B50 complex (I have a really short lp), CQ10 and tons of vitamins.

May I ask, what is everyone doing/taking to increase their chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->