TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

:haha: @ Nise - I will grab that torch thank's very much :hugs: CD12 here and no Peak think my monitor is playing up WTF!! got a nice temp drop this morning and Ov pains and still reading High :shrug: I can clearly see two blue lines the same colour/darkness on the test stick.

We are on a shag-a-thon anyway so suppose it doesn't really matter :winkwink:

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter ladies. Hope your all well. AF ain't far away for me again. Big temp drop this morning. Wish she would bloody hurry up and get here so I can start again!!! Getting kinda used to this let down every month :-((

Happy Easter ladies. Hope your all well. AF ain't far away for me again. Big temp drop this morning. Wish she would bloody hurry up and get here so I can start again!!! Getting kinda used to this let down every month :-((

:hugs::hugs: that is a huge temp drop :nope: at least you know for sure it's on it's way......it is so upsetting though every month, I HATE the first couple of days...just feel so frustrated and despondent it's horrible.
How have you found your first month of temping? One thing I will say is your chart looks great so you know all your hormones are working as they should be :thumbup: AND you have time...you have LOADS of time, I know it doesn't feel like it month after month but you do SO DON'T GIVE UP :hugs:

Just read on the CBFM thread a lady first month using CBFM and BFP!!! she never got a peak on hers...11 highs!! I still think mine is telling porkies and today should be a Peak day :wacko:

:dust: to you all

I've had some spotting today - first this pregnancy. Given my history the emergency doctor has referred me to EPAU for a scan. They're closed until Tuesday so he expects I'll be seen at their Wednesday clinic. I'm obviously very anxious but trying to focus on all the bleeding in pregnancy stories that have a positive outcome.

Pip x

Pip, I am sure you'll be fine. Thinking of you sending positive vibes to you and your bean x

Sending positive thoughts your way Pip :hugs: I had some spotting with my first pregnancy around the 8 weekish mark....it was pink when I wiped...had a scan and all was well :flower:

Thanks ladies. I can't remember spotting with my DS but I did have bleeds prior to miscarrying the other two. I just need to try and stay positive.

Pip x

Pip I KNOW you will be fine. Hang in there. Many women spot early in pregnancy. Holding positive thoughts for you always

Pip: I am sending you good vibes. I do know that several of my friends had spotting all through their pregnancies, so I'm sure that you'll be fine. :flower:

AFM: The hag got me in the night, which, as stupid as it may sound, makes me feel relieved. I had quite a lot of horrid brown blood come out yesterday while running (sorry, TMI) and was convinced that I had reverted back to one of those cycles that I had just after the MC where all I did was spot brown blood every 10 days or so. That's really what was killing me because I knew that, given the weird temps, there was no way I was up the duff. But I was so happy to think that I had a normal cycle this month. The disappointment at realizing that it wasn't normal (again) was crushing. And so, seeing some normal looking blood this morning felt like a relief.

I think I am going to spend this next cycle NTNP and just observing and noting things down for the fert doc and the acupuncturist. After all, since I've been taken off of my anti-androgen drugs and have to have the dye test sometime in the next 12 days, I bet my temps and my hormones are going to be all over the place. There's no need to spend another cycle getting myself all worked up if it seems as if I am not Oing. It's so stressful.

I'm also going to try to follow the PCOS diet (low glycemic), because I'm pretty sure that I am borderline, if not fully, PCOS. The bloods that he'll take in a month will tell me for sure, but I do know that I have most of the symptoms and so. . . no more carbs, I guess.

Off to start the Sunday crossword and to get a little walk in before I go to my friend's house for Easter brunch. I hope you're all having a great Easter. :bunny:

Hi All,
Just thought I'd call by to tell you that I got my BFP today. I still can't quite believe it. I'm 43 and will be 44 by the time the baby arrives so hope this gives everyone some positive vibes and baby dust! :)

Congrats Congrats Missy!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

Please keep us posted on all... LOVE to see BFPs!!!

Huge congrats!!!! H&H 9 months and thanks for giving us all hope :hugs:

Hey Missy! Congratulations and thanks for giving us a happy easter!!! x
Sam - glad the old witch finally arrived for you. Good plan just to chill out for a month x

We didn't go camping - I had the old :witch: and a snotty cold so we just visited some friends, did some bluebell wood walking and went for a quick sail. Not bad! One more day off oh joy!!!

PS my O chart is nonsense - I'm on day 3, but not temping - what a relief x

Evening all, have been ridiculously busy working. Rather relieved to only get a high on Monica this morning. FF gave me x hairs which would confirm Monica was a little late with her peak!!! Mind you she never gave her past owner a peak at all and she still got pg so there you go.

Glowstar - You're welcome to the torch have fun. :happydance:

Pip - Jeez it would have to happen over the bank holiday weekend, stay strong hun, I know how scared you must be but keep on focusing on the good stuff and yes loads of people have spotted throughout their pregnancy's some even have full on AF'S hence not knowing they were pg in the beginning. - I am joining the others in sending lots of positive and sticky vibes your way.

Samiam - I'm glad you bought up the pcos - I have been analysing your chart and hate to say it, but it does show signs of borderline pcos - and if you're getting other signs to, then it will be good to get a proper answer on this at your next appointment. Good for you with the diet method, (I believe in diet) I have heard a lot of good things about this and hopefully it will be enough to sort you out since you are at least having regular AF, unlike many friends of mine on here who have 50 - 60 day cycles and worse! I shall remain hopeful that you don't have it though - obviously it hasn't stopped you getting pg in the past.

Reb_S - Enjoy not temping, thinking of giving it up myself after this cycle - it must be quite exhilarating really and probably takes a lot of pressure off. I only continued this cycle coz of taking the clomid. :hugs:

:dust: to you all

I've had some spotting today - first this pregnancy. Given my history the emergency doctor has referred me to EPAU for a scan. They're closed until Tuesday so he expects I'll be seen at their Wednesday clinic. I'm obviously very anxious but trying to focus on all the bleeding in pregnancy stories that have a positive outcome.

Pip x

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Try to stay positive and pamper yourself. :hugs:

Sam - sorry the auld hag got you but as you say...you can at least move forward now. As Nise says...you aren't having ridiculously long cycles so that's a positive. I hope the diet improves things for you and that the tests you are embarking on shed some light on things for you. Kudos to you for NTNP and for not charting....I wish I could but I am waaaaaaaay to anal and controlling :wacko: maybe that's why I am not up the duff yet :blush:

Reb - sorry you didn't go camping but sounds like you have had a nice relaxing time despite the hag making an appearance. :thumbup: for not temping :kiss:

CD13 and two more blue lines and monitor still giving me a high.....a second temp drop and ov pains so pretty sure I will O today or tomorrow.....Mind you someone on the CBFM thread got 11 highs first month using it and got her BFP....so maybe no Peaks will be a good thing :haha: Nise - I think mine will be like yours and might be wrong this month.

Have a lovely Monday everyone - especially with no work :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->