TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Welcome party of 5 :) I hope your stay is a short one and you get a speedy bfp. I'm taking complex b 100, omega 3&6, vitamins and Chinese herbs! I too had a short LP . Since last year it has gone from 9 days to an average of 13. How about you Hun ? Xx

Hi all! I'm in a grump today, but I shall try to be nice!

Glowie thanks for the technie advice! :blush: bit of a luddite here. I decided I like my little doggie ticker so much, so I just made a new one. Quite impressed with myself! As to CBFM, who I have just named Doreen, after a very grumpy lady in the cafeteria, I will fiddle with her buttons in the morning and insist it is now DAY 6 YOU STUPID MACHINE!!!!

Phewee, really in a grump, maybe it's the soy?

Anyway, Miss C looking good...! x
Jax hello! Glad you popped in x
Pip where are you, hun? Hoping everything's okay x
Party-of-five, welcome to the madhouse! I'm doing Chinese herbs, soy, vitamins and acupuncture, also using instead soft cups and Yes baby. Anymore ideas?!

OH and I had the 'shall we think about IVF' chat today...not sure where we're going with it. Wondering about mild IVF, but I've seen some dodgy tactics by that clinic - anyone know of success with it? Roll on the natural BFPs.

Going to grump in a long hot bath. That's my positive note to end on hee hee!

Welcome Partyof5! I'm charting this month, which is new for me. Other than that, I decided that was enough. Maybe next month I'll throw something else into the mix, but for now it's best to see what my chart will look like at the end of the month.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

mrsdh, my lp is only 7 days. Hoping the B vitamins help. I've also read that the maca may help lengthen it. I'm really liking the maca. I've only been on it a month and I've noticed a difference in AF so hopefully it's doing nothing but positive things.

I used to temp but I found that it just stressed me out too much and I would become obsessed with my chart. Now I just use the CBFM and some ovulation sticks.

Hi ladies. Welcome new ladies.

I've got my scan at 10.15 in the morning. I'll let you know how I get on. I feel like it should be okay as the spotting has stopped, but the pessimist in me tells me not to count my chickens.

Pip x

Oh Pip, so glad you are feeling positive! I'm dying to hear how you get on so good vibes to your bean and I'm just sure it's all going to be okay x

Thanks for the warm welcome!

mrsdh, my lp is only 7 days. Hoping the B vitamins help. I've also read that the maca may help lengthen it. I'm really liking the maca. I've only been on it a month and I've noticed a difference in AF so hopefully it's doing nothing but positive things.

I used to temp but I found that it just stressed me out too much and I would become obsessed with my chart. Now I just use the CBFM and some ovulation sticks.

I found the b complex helped my LP after about 2 months. How long have you been taking them party of 5? I tried maca powder before but wished I got the capsules as I couldn't stand the taste! I've heard good things about it, I may try next cycle. Totally agree with you about charting. I've already made a plan not to temp next cycle as it just causes me distress.Never used the CBFM before, do you recommend it?

Hi ladies. Welcome new ladies.

I've got my scan at 10.15 in the morning. I'll let you know how I get on. I feel like it should be okay as the spotting has stopped, but the pessimist in me tells me not to count my chickens.

Pip x

Good luck pip, fx it's only little one getting extra snuggled xx

What is your experience with Maca? I am wanting to do that but the Soy Iso made my cycle shorter so I hope Maca does not do the same...

everything crossed for tomorrow Pip :thumbup::hugs:

I found this really interest site on herbal remedies which includes info on everything from Maca to Vitex....it's all natural remedies that you all might find interesting reading https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca I also found the part about Self Fertility Massage interesting https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-massage

Yes I wonder aswell. I tried maca for a few days only and didn't persevere because of the taste. I'm going to order the capsules. I took soy for the 1st time this cycle and it delayed my ovulation by a week. Not keen on trying again as I don't want to ov on cd21! I hope maca doesn't have the same effect?? X

3-7 I was hoping for earlier ovulation Hun. What days do you take it? It scared me to death thinking I wasn't going to ovulate! Had visions of it being a 90 day cycle!

I did CD3-7 too...took a low dosage though, 120,120,120,160,120.

Just found another interesting article to improve egg quality which also mentions Maca https://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-egg-health

I took 120mg too?
Now I want to buy Spirulina and royal jelly! I must admit to not exercising like I should. Last year when I was jogging quite a lot, I had a chemical pregnancy. No bfp after. I'm thinking now to start up my exercising as the bit about blood flow to the uterine area makes sense.

I took 120mg too?
Now I want to buy Spirulina and royal jelly! I must admit to not exercising like I should. Last year when I was jogging quite a lot, I had a chemical pregnancy. No bfp after. I'm thinking now to start up my exercising as the bit about blood flow to the uterine area makes sense.

I found that site really interesting....I like the idea of the self fertility massage :thumbup: that makes sense to, to get the blood flowing etc :winkwink:

The Maca part sounds good too as I have been Estrogen Dominant before so perhaps that will aid in getting rid of the excess Estrogen... hmmm

Hi all, and welcome PO5 - I am taking normal prenatals, and this is my 2nd cycle after a miscarriage and also taking soy. I did 4-8 last month and 3-7 this month 120mg and it has delayed my O by about 2-3 days which was the goal to create a healthier egg by cooking it a bit longer, my LP stayed the same. I am assuming it is the soy that moved O and not my cycle settling after the miscarriage.

GOOD LUCK today Pip, will be thinking of you and sending lots and lots of love your way. Please be OK little Pip.

MrsDH just had a squizz at your your chart!!!!! Wow what a nice temp jump!!!

LL did the soy change your LP or just bring your O date forward hence the shorter cycle. I haven't read anything about it making any changes to LP so am very interested.

Can;t scroll back anyfurther and it tookan age to get the site to open so not game to click on the view whole thread bit so hgs and waves to everyone else - Spoomie come and say hi and let us know how you are doing honey - have you seen the counsellor yet?

AFM, I KNOW all the symptoms are probably progesterone related but I had a nice little jump this morning and for weird coinkydinks my temp is the same as it was for ziggy's last attempt. JUst need another ise tomorrow and I will be very very hopeful and will have to lock away all the HPT's!! I only have IC's. I am so so so hoping this is the one, it's my 43rd birthday next Tuesday and I could be testing that day if chart still says yes that is 2 days before T day according to AF. I didn't pin much hope last cycle as first proper cycle after the miscarriage was really hoping for too much but I do have a lot pinned on this one and if if doesn't happen this month I will be devastated. My anxiety has been really good this month haven't been to doc or psychologist cos I think the PMA with this cycle has gotten me through. Anyone got a time machine?!!!!!

Hi all, and welcome PO5 - I am taking normal prenatals, and this is my 2nd cycle after a miscarriage and also taking soy. I did 4-8 last month and 3-7 this month 120mg and it has delayed my O by about 2-3 days which was the goal to create a healthier egg by cooking it a bit longer, my LP stayed the same. I am assuming it is the soy that moved O and not my cycle settling after the miscarriage.

GOOD LUCK today Pip, will be thinking of you and sending lots and lots of love your way. Please be OK little Pip.

MrsDH just had a squizz at your your chart!!!!! Wow what a nice temp jump!!!

LL did the soy change your LP or just bring your O date forward hence the shorter cycle. I haven't read anything about it making any changes to LP so am very interested.

Can;t scroll back anyfurther and it tookan age to get the site to open so not game to click on the view whole thread bit so hgs and waves to everyone else - Spoomie come and say hi and let us know how you are doing honey - have you seen the counsellor yet?

AFM, I KNOW all the symptoms are probably progesterone related but I had a nice little jump this morning and for weird coinkydinks my temp is the same as it was for ziggy's last attempt. JUst need another ise tomorrow and I will be very very hopeful and will have to lock away all the HPT's!! I only have IC's. I am so so so hoping this is the one, it's my 43rd birthday next Tuesday and I could be testing that day if chart still says yes that is 2 days before T day according to AF. I didn't pin much hope last cycle as first proper cycle after the miscarriage was really hoping for too much but I do have a lot pinned on this one and if if doesn't happen this month I will be devastated. My anxiety has been really good this month haven't been to doc or psychologist cos I think the PMA with this cycle has gotten me through. Anyone got a time machine?!!!!!

HAHAHA yes if you find the time machine LET ME KNOW!!!

Well it seems my O day stayed the same but my period is coming sooner than expected... I am not full flow just yet but lots of brown discharge...wearing a pad even cause I feel it will be any minute now. Period was not due till Saturday ...Friday at the earliest, and it is only Tuesday here.

February O CD15 (that was a 28 day cycle)
March O CD13 (the 25 day cycle)
April O CD13 (was supposed to be a 28 day cycle...looking like a 23 day cycle instead!)

I have had my cycle be 25 days, 28 days, 25 days, 28 days...you get the picture ...so 23 days is NO BUENO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->