TTC a Soy baby!

im not really feeling many side effects! just really tired.....i am doing 3-7 so im hoping ovulation is on cd13/14 as i have a short luteal phase!

Soy might be a miracle worker!

I used SI on CD 3-7 in March. Got 5 BFPs last week and a few negatives. Went to doctors yesterday. Took quantitative blood tests. Go back tomorrow to see if numbers are increasing. Cervix closed. Urine test in office was negative but doctor said everything points in the right direction. We shall see! I've been married 8 years. Have one child. Never use protection and this is the first 'possible'. My cycles are never regular and we were NTNP.

Good luck ladies! *Crossing Fingers* for you!

Hopefully you will get good news UNMEI!
So, today is CD 10 I took an opk about an hour ago and it was already really close to positive. Looks like maybe 2 days before it will be positive. Then when I wiped I had increased cm. YAY!
The headache I had last night went away quickly with some tylenol- I don't like taking medicine but it was bad last night. I also noticed that some women say thye have increased acne while on soy. I am complete opposite- my skin has NEVER been as clear as it is right now! I am not feeling any side effects today. Will be inseminating this evening.

Ok I changed my mind after reading the thread/pole about soy. I noticed that a lot of the people who took it days 3-7 got BFP so thats what I am going to do. I start tonight!

I didn't even buy mine until cd 4.. which influenced my choice of cd 5-9.

LOL I bought mine last month! I thought about taking them and then I just decided that I would try one more month without doing them. So this morning I hunted them up! I took 80mg.

I hope I dont get head aches. I have read others that did.

I had really bad headaches, but they were managable with tylenol, even though I don't like taking medicine.
I was reading some success stories to my husband about SI and his response was "So why didn't you get those 2 years ago?!" HA!

i think im chickening out, on my last dose i think ill just stick to 100mg, i have had cramps for the past few days, cbfm hasnt asked me to test yet so dont know when ill be fertile!

It is very early on CD 11.. I just got a TON of cm.. almost ewcm. I bet I will get a positive opk either this evening or tomorrow.

CD 11- I forgot to test at my 2 and 3 o'clock pee.. I need to hold out about 2 more hours then I will do an opk.
Today I have had increased cm and semen leakage. YAY! Is it sad that I am excited about that? EWCM means I am getting to my fertile time and semen leakage means it stayed overnight.

You may not get an OPK this early. I had this this month. LOADS and loads of CM...almost EWCM around CD11 but the OPK didn't go dark until CD15 actually 2 days later than the month before. This was my first month on soy...

I test tomorrow but I'm not pregnant. I'm pretty sure. It's been a weird month though that's for sure.

That's why I am not too concerned with not doing an opk yet today- I know it won't be positive but I like to see the progression each day.

I am not entirely sure. If you take it cd 5-9.. you SHOULD ovulate between cd 14 and cd 19.

Not always... I took it 3-7 and ovulated bang on time at CD16. I'm also a case where it didn't work for me :cry:

well i have a bit of goss today! i did chicken out on taking my last dose altogether! i had really sore ovulation pains yeaterday and today....i feel like i just popped abt 50 eggs!

thing is im only cd8????????? the cbfm asked for a stick this morning and it said high fertility?????i got highs cd12 last month and a peak on cd15....

i have watery cm tons...tmi!
and ovulation pains............could the soy have brought it forward, i just feel like im going to ovulate any day now!

The unknown leakage yesterday was semen for sure. I have had some cm but it's very little. OPK was the same yesterday at the day before. CD 12 and will be inseminating tonight.

Well today I have had increased cm today (cd 12)- it's borderline ewcm. My opk was the same as yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->