TTC a Soy baby!

My husband's birthday is May 22nd. I would love to have some good news as a present! I also plan on waiting until 12 weeks to tell people- That would be on my birthday! The timing would be so perfect. FINGERS CROSSED!!

That would be awesome birthday present!

We plan on waiting as long as we can to tell family. BUT my mom who was really against the idea of us having another has came around and is always asking if there is a baby! (I must say I am super happy about it!) I dont think I will be able to hide it from her or our boys! I will have to tell my co-workers cause I wont be able to hide it from them and they are always telling me its going to be soon! So I figure if we can make it to our first Dr appointment we will be doing good.

Yea.. I PLAN on waiting but I know I will tell my mom and brother and his mom and 6 siblings right after we see the heartbeat, but I don't want to tell anyone else.

CD 15.. I just went to the bathroom and no more ewcm. Does that mean I ovulated today or will tomorrow?

i dont know sheila, i use the monitor, im crap at testing cm!
just keep bd and you should be ok.

im on my 6th high today......cd 12

CD 16 very very little cm.
Lots of O pains... very intense.

OMG! I took an opk again about 2 hours ago and it was darker than the + I got yesterday, then an hour later I had the strongest O pains EVER! I literally thought my ovary would explode. Maybe I ovulated?

Yea.. I PLAN on waiting but I know I will tell my mom and brother and his mom and 6 siblings right after we see the heartbeat, but I don't want to tell anyone else.

In my book those people will just probally know! I know I cannot keep a something hush! LOL If they ask I will probally start giggling! They will know!

Well I normally get O pains, increased cm and lightly positive opk on cd 14, so it is actually like 2 days late but way more intense.

Well I normally get O pains, increased cm and lightly positive opk on cd 14, so it is actually like 2 days late but way more intense.

I have never got ov pains so maybe I will this time. Good luck sending lots of baby dust your way.

I think this soy has made me super hateful! YIKES my poor kids!:growlmad:

I have never got ov pains so maybe I will this time. Good luck sending lots of baby dust your way.

I think this soy has made me super hateful! YIKES my poor kids!:growlmad:

Thanks, you too. My husband says I am more hateful this month. But I can for sure tell that I was having some strong activity in my ovary earlier, thank god it has stopped. I was crying.

well i normally get o pains, increased cm and lightly positive opk on cd 14, so it is actually like 2 days late but way more intense.

i have never got ov pains so maybe i will this time. Good luck sending lots of baby dust your way.

I think this soy has made me super hateful! Yikes my poor kids!:growlmad:

thanks, you too. My husband says i am more hateful this month. But i can for sure tell that i was having some strong activity in my ovary earlier, thank god it has stopped. I was crying.

oh my!

That was pretty much my experience with the soy last month. Also the whole EWCM thing.. yeah.. I got that too.. it was weird. :wacko:

:dust::dust:I just hope that this is our month. I feel like I O'd and hopefully the :spermy: got where they need to me.
My cousin will be having the 3rd and final new baby this year sometime this week or next. No one else in my family is pregnant... finally- big baby boom last year. We would be the next! I really wanted a 2011 baby but 2012 is okay too. ha
:dust::dust:

Forgot to update- CD 17- very little sticky/ewcm that was pink tinted. Also, I had very very mild cramping this morning. I have read that you may have slight cramping as the fallopian tube contracts to move the egg.... Or irritation caused by random fluid that comes from ovulation. Either way I hope it's something that points to ovulation.

Cd 18.. I had cramping this morning. It was pretty intense at times but has stopped now.

Fingers crossed for you Sheila!

Well I finally got my first +ve OPK this morning and then again this afternoon. Just took another and the line is lighter already and about an hour ago I got a sharp pain on my right ovary and then all the discomfort I felt all day was gone! I wonder whether I just O'd...weird! I'm not surprised my OPK this evening was lighter already (held my pee for 4 hours and it was quite dark) as I always thought that I had short LH surge...guess we'll see what my temps do and we'll BD tonight (unfortunately didn't BD last night, just on Monday night). Hope that'll be enough!

thats great reenie.....get dtd!!
well im now on cd14 and no sign of anything yet....i had all those pains last week and now none???
my monitor still says high and my cm is creamy...i just hope that i get my peak tomorrow cause im travelling 3 hours to see oh for a quickie!!!!

I'm in this month for a soy baby... I've been TTC almost 4 years. Had 4 unsuccessful rounds pf clomid(didn't O). I'm not on CD 5, taking dose 3 of 200mg.

Trixie- I had some pretty bad cramps on the last day of soy and the day after. But the pains I felt Monday were awful! I was confused as well. I pretty much felt nothing for 5 days then BAM!
Tiki- I really understand your frustration. We are on month 26- far from 4 years but still a long time. The way I see it- Soy is natural and what can it hurt to try.
Late cd 18- my cm is strange! ha It's cloudy/creamy but stretchy, not like ewcm though. Like a blob. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->