TTC a Soy baby!

Just wondering could Soy make you super hormonal? (sorry no spell check yet on my new computer) Today at work a aide was reading the book I think its called I love you always. (the one where the mom sneaks into her childs room and holds her boy even when he is old and then he holds her when she gets sick) I had to leave the room cause I started crying. I just cannot stop! I dont know what is wrong with me. Could it be the soy? Or just my period? I cannot cry like this all the time. At least I work with small kids and they really dont notice. When I came back one met me at the door with a big hug! Which made me tear up again! UGH!

I have been super hateful.. but that's probably just my personality.
On a side note- my friend just announced her 2nd pregnancy since we have been TTC.. the first one was twins!

I've been taking Soy the past 2 cycles. This cycle I took it CD3-7 and am now on CD21 but no O yet (I don't ovulate at all on my own though as I too have PCOS). My OPKs have been getting a bit darker the past couple of days but no +ve yet. My DS was a Soy baby though (on my first try at taking Soy) so fingers crossed it'll work again for me! I never got a real +ve OPK when I got pg with DS but knew I'd O'd as I was BBT charting.
Good luck everyone!

hi reenie, how does your chart look?? i only did 3-6 but have got a high oncd8 and 9 so far.

I'm starting soy tonight, I'm sooooo excited! I wanted to wait until tomorrow, but I need ovulation to come like 3 days early or we will probably miss the window! We'll see! Good luck girls

:dust:

My opk is still the same. Very fruestrated. I will probably be one who ovulates late. :(

Trixie - here's my chart (not sure if this will work!) My OPK was slightly darker today and I have a lot more EWCM so fingers crossed

My Ovulation Chart

My period usually last 5 day I am currently on day 7!!!! You think that's normal with soy? I took it days 3-7!! Well today is my last dose!

My period usually last 5 day I am currently on day 7!!!! You think that's normal with soy? I took it days 3-7!! Well today is my last dose!

Is it still full flow? My period is normally 3-5 days, with no after spotting. I took soy on days 5-9 and I spotted all those days.
Today is cd 14 and I got a pos opk! :happydance: I felt some cramping at work this morning, tested as soon as I got home and the test line is way darker than the control line. Maybe I am having a strong ovulation. We inseminated last night and will again tonight. And I have a TON of EWCM.

No thank goodness not full flow!! Usually when I'm done it's over and that's it! I really hope this works!! Good luck to you too!

My husband's birthday is May 22nd. I would love to have some good news as a present! I also plan on waiting until 12 weeks to tell people- That would be on my birthday! The timing would be so perfect. FINGERS CROSSED!!

I am also taking soy. Got preg 1st try with DS who is 3. Thought it would happen firsy try this time as well. We're going on our 4th month trying. It didn't look like my BBT chart in March had me ovulating so my friend gave me soy but I only took one CD 3-7, so I'm going to take 2-3 thos month. Fingers crossed!

Trixie - here's my chart (not sure if this will work!) My OPK was slightly darker today and I have a lot more EWCM so fingers crossed

My Ovulation Chart

hiya, your chart looks good, similar to the feb one. i think you will be gearing up for ovulation soon. i still have cramps and a high on the monitor cd11, i hope i ovulate tomorrow or we will miss the window too!

I am also taking soy. Got preg 1st try with DS who is 3. Thought it would happen firsy try this time as well. We're going on our 4th month trying. It didn't look like my BBT chart in March had me ovulating so my friend gave me soy but I only took one CD 3-7, so I'm going to take 2-3 thos month. Fingers crossed!

FX for you x

I just went to the bathroom for my morning pee, ha, and ewcm was DRIPPING out of me, literally! There was almost 2 full handsfull of it. I normally get ewcm, a lot compared to others but this was triple the amount I normally get. Just thought I'd share. Obviously soy really does not dry you up.

Thanks Trixie. So far still nothing but my OPKs are still fairly dark...I hate this waiting game! I did look into getting CBFM when we first started TTC again but it's so expensive... might have to rethink if I'm not pg in a few months!

Sheila - Wow at least you have no problem with not having enough fertile CM! I don't tend to get much but Soy seems to help me get more. Do you track your BBT at all?

I do not do BBT. Mainly because when we started TTC I was working 3rd shift. When I got home I would take a small nap and then another before work the next night. I rarely got 3-4 hours at a time. Now my sleep schedule is all messed up. I'll sleep for an hour, then up, another 2 hours, then up. My temps would be all over the place.
I just use opks, and cm signs.
In the past I used cough syrup for my cm and it worked.

Also, the ewcm had some brown spotting. I am assuming it is either O spotting or maybe irritation.

I can see why you don't BBT, there wouldn't be much point to it! Wow, I never heard of cough syrup helping CM. I've learnt so much from forums like these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->